你好
Hi.
需要点什么吗
What can I get you?
咖啡 清咖
Coffee — black.
马上就来
Coming right up.
他是把你揍得挺惨的
He really did a number on you.
抱歉 我认识你吗
Sorry. I know you?
打你的那个年轻人
The young man who did that to you.
他是我侄子 一直都这么莽撞
He’s my nephew — u202dhothead, always has been.
以为自己是个拳击手
Kid thinks he’s a boxer.
他应该尊重你
He should have shown you respect.
我代表我们全家向你道歉
I apologize to you on behalf of my family.
接受道歉
Apology accepted.
你知道吗
And you know what?
他是该进监狱 这对他再好不过
He should go to jail — best thing for him.
让他学会尊重长辈
Teach him respect for his elders.
但是 用不着待八年
But… not for eight years —
应该少好几年
less, much less.
你懂我的意思吗
You see what I’m getting at?
不怎么懂
Not really.
非法持有枪♥支♥ 得判八年 可能十年
The gun charge — that’s 8 years he’s going away, maybe 10.
重度攻击 非法持枪 还抢了你的钱包
Aggravated assault, the gun, plus he got your wallet.
没错
That’s right.
我希望你能告诉警方
I would like for you to tell the police
枪是你的
that the gun was yours.
是吗
Would you?
他怀疑你撞了他的车
You’re both u202da little hot under the collar
你们俩都没控制住情绪
about whether u202dyou bumped his car or not.
你们扭打了起来 然后他抢了你的枪
But there was a scuffle, and, uh, he got your gun.
我的枪
My gun?
他从你的口袋里拿了你的枪
Your gun from your pocket — he got it,
所以枪上有他的指纹
and that’s how his prints got on it.
那我就要面临非法持枪的指控了
And then I’d be subject to the gun charge.
你当过警♥察♥
You’re an ex-cop.
他们不会为难你
They’ll go easy on you.
你还知道别人怎么想啊
So you’re a psychic.
我会拧着屠库的耳朵让他给你道歉
I’ll even twist Tuco’s ear, make him apologize.
他的罪名只有殴打他人 没有其他的了
And he serves for battery — nothing else.
这结果对大家都是最好的
I’m looking for the best possible outcome for everybody.
至于给你造成的麻烦
And for your trouble…
给你五千块
you take home $5,000.
好好考虑一下
Think about it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!