趴下
On the ground!
你就这点能耐
That all you got?
趴到地上
Get on the ground!
瞧你把自己搞的
Look at you.
你要去做证吗
Are you gonna have to testify?
警♥察♥亲眼目睹他犯下重罪
The cops witnessed him in the commission of a felony.
我的钱包在他口袋里
My wallet in his pocket.
再加上那把枪 他得蹲个五到十年了
Add the gun — u202dhe gets a 5-to-10 stretch.
两万五千块
$25,000.
绝对是你应得的
You definitely earned it.
只不过你本来可以更加轻松地赚上两倍
Still, you coulda gotten twice as much for 1/10 the hassle.
还可以帮这个世界清除一个垃圾
You woulda done the world a favor.
你的脸也不会像被棍子抡过一样
You wouldn’t look like someone took a lead pipe to your face.
而且等屠库出来 他说不定会去找你
Plus, when Tuco gets out, maybe he comes looking for you.
说重点
Get to the point.
我只想问 你为了不开枪而这样大费周张
Just saying — you went a long way to not pull that trigger.
到底是为什么
Why?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!