You gonna be able to keep your secrets then?
总要付出代价
Something’s got to give.
有没有你 我无所谓
With you, without you — I don’t care.
总会发生的
But something’s gonna happen.
你自己也说了
You said it yourself.
你不需要他死 你需要他离开
You don’t need him dead — you need him to go away.
你是说告密吗
You mean snitch?
我打了屠库的小报告
Man, I drop a dime on Tuco,
你觉得集团会怀疑谁
who do you think the cartel looks at?

Me.
如果报♥警♥ 我也会被抓
And if I call the cops, I get picked up, too.
我就成了已知关联人
I’m what you call a known associate.
他们把我跟屠库关在一起
So I’m locked up with Tuco,
而他正在找让他被关起来的人
who’s looking for the guy that put him there.
告诉我那怎么能帮我
Tell me how that helps me.
你不用跟警♥察♥说
You won’t have to talk to the cops.
任何时候都不用
You won’t have to do any time.
不会死人 但屠库的问题
There’s no killing, but your Tuco problem?
会解决的
It goes away.
都在这儿了
It’s all there.
让他点点
Let the man count.
没问题
We’re good.
那…下次再见
So, uh… till next time, huh?
屠库
Tuco.

Okay.

Go.

Okay.
下周再见 屠库
I’ll, uh… u202dI’ll see you next week, Tuco.
纳乔
Nacho.
再见 多明戈
Yeah, see you, Domingo.
他给钱还挺多
He’s got good numbers.
挺拼命的
He’s hustlin’.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
可靠吗
Solid?
电♥话♥
没错 我想报告一起冲突
Uh, uh, y-yes, I would like to report a fight going on
发生在伊斯莱塔大道五千街区的
at the El Michoacano restaurant in the 5000 block of
米却肯饭店
the Isleta Boulevard.
有个男人用枪威胁另一个男人
There’s a man threatening another man with a gun.
看着像黑帮闹事
It looks to be some sort of gang thing.
抱歉
Oh, uh, uh, uh, sorry.
我 我只是个过路的
I-I — I’m a passerby.
我可不想卷进去
I-I don’t want to get involved.
他妈的
The fuck.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
看到什么
See what?
那个老头撞了我的车
That old man just hit my car.
你好
Hello. Oh. Hmm.
我看看
Well, let me see.
我要四号♥餐和鸡块 麻烦你了
Give me the number four, the pollo, por favor.
-打包带走 -好的 先生
– That’s to go. – u202dYes, sir.

Hey, you.
老头
Hey, gramps.
你撞到我的车了
You just hit my car.
你在跟我说话吗
Uh, you’re talking to me?
马古先生来了
Check out Mr. Magoo here.
卡♥通♥人物
形象为与麦克神似的光头老者
是的 先生
Uh, y-yes, sir.
看到停在你那破车旁边的那辆车了吗
You see that car that you parked your piece of shit next to?
是我的
That’s mine.
你刚刚撞到它了
You just ran into it.
不 我想我没有
No, I don’t think I did.
那你是说我撒谎了
You calling me a liar?
我没这么说
Uh, no.
我也看到了
Hey. I saw it, too.
你打算否认吗
You gonna stand here and deny it?
小伙子们 我不知道该怎么跟你们说
Um, guys, um, I-I don’t know what to tell you.
我不知道我撞了谁的车
I’m not aware u202dof hitting anyone’s car,
但如果我真撞到了 那我道歉
but if I did… I apologize.
-所以 -六块三毛三
– So… – u202d$6.33.
不用找了
You keep the change.
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你给我站住
Don’t you walk away from me.
老头 你最好听他的话
Hey, pops. You better listen to the man.
得了吧伙计们
Come on, guys.
咱们友好一点 行吗
Let’s just keep things friendly, all right?
我不是你朋友
I ain’t your friend.
你看
Look!
看到没有 你干的好事
You see that? You — you did that.
拜托 那点东西一擦就掉了
Oh, come on. That’ll buff right out.
你给我处理好
You’re gonna make this all right.
否则不许走
You’re not leaving until you do.
行 你有笔吗
Fine. You got a pen?

A pen.
笔 留下彼此的信息 保险
A pen — we’ll exchange information, insurance.
我的保险挺全的
I have very good coverage.
保险公♥司♥会处理的
They’ll take care of this.
别跟我说什么保险
I’m not messing around with insurance, ése.
我要现金
Cash.
听着 我愿意承担责任
Listen, I’m willing to accept responsibility,
但你要是不想通过保险公♥司♥
but if you’re not going through insurance,
我身上只有二三十块钱
then I have maybe 20, 30 bucks on me — that’s all.
现在是你在说谎了
Kay, now you’re lying to me.
我看到你的钱包了
I saw your wallet.
里面有好多钱
You got plenty in there.
把钱包拿出来
Take it out.
我们一起帮你回忆一下
Let’s look together, jog your memory.
你听到他说的了
You heard him.
把钱包拿出来
Take out the wallet.
我刚兑了社保的支票
I just cashed my social security check.
我要靠这点钱支撑到月底
It’s all I have till the end of the month,
我是不会把它给你的
and I am not giving it to you.
不给吗
You’re not?
我愿意用正确的方式解决这件事
I offered to do this the right way.
但如果你不接受 那我也帮不了你
If you can’t accept that, then I can’t help you.
你们这是干什么
Aw, come on, guys.
让我用更简单的方法替你解决吧
I’m gonna make this real simple for you.
把钱包给我 也许你还能离开
Give me your wallet, and maybe you walk away from this.
我什么都不会给你的
I’m not giving you a damn thing.
不 老头
Nah, homes.
把钱包给我
Give me your wallet.
先冷静一下
Let’s just stay calm here.
我流汗了吗 老东西
u202dYou see me sweating, bitch?
钱包
Wallet. u202d
钱包
Wallet.
钱包
Wallet.
差不多有四百块啊
There’s like $400 here.
你还真是嘴硬啊 老家伙
You got some crazy lip on you, old man.
你的命就值四百块钱吗
Your life worth 400 bucks?
屠库 该闪人了
Hey, Tuco, time to bounce.
知道了 你先走
Yeah, go. Go.
算你今天走运 老家伙
You’re…one lucky old man.
你干什么 放开我
What the hell? Let go!
放手
Let go!
放手
Let…Let… Let go!
放手
Let go!
放手
u202dLet go!
放手
Let go!
把手举起来
Let me see your hands!
举起手来
Hands up! Now!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!