他才不会推荐你去戴维斯梅因律所
he certainly wouldn’t have recommended you to Davis & Main.
实际上 我确定是金·韦克斯勒
Actually, I’m sure it was Kim Wexler
说服他这样做的 所以他才生气
who talked him into doing that. Hence his anger.
别惩罚金
Don’t punish Kim.
如果你生我的气 那就冲我来
If you’re mad at me, take it out on me.
你觉得整个世界都围着你转 吉米
I know you like to think the world revolves around you, Jimmy,
但这和你无关
but this has nothing to do with you.
金对哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所负责
Kim had a responsibility to Hamlin, Hamlin, Mcgill.
她本该为自己律所的利益着想
She should have been looking out for her firm’s interests.
没告诉我们你要干什么是她的错
Not letting us know what you were up to was her mistake.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你不能为这事生她的气
You can’t be pissed off at her about this.
我没生气
I’m not.
霍华德才生气
Howard is.
他凭什么不生气呢
And why shouldn’t he be?
因为她不知道
Because she didn’t know.
她不知道我会播出广♥告♥
She didn’t know I was gonna air the commercial.
也不知道我还没得到许可
She didn’t know u202di hadn’t gotten it approved.
她不知道
She just — she didn’t know.
-我懂了 -所以她不知道
– I see. – So, she didn’t know
她应该事先通知霍华德什么
there was anything that she was supposed to tell Howard.
她以为克利福德已经知情了
As far as she was concerned, Cliff Main was already looped in.
你跟她说他知道了
You told her he was?
我是这么暗示的
I implied it.
所以错在我 不在她
So it’s on me, not her.
她没跟我们说这些啊
She didn’t say anything to us about that.
她不会说的
Well, she wouldn’t.
她不想让我出丑
Sh-she wouldn’t want to make me look bad.
你不能否认 这说明她缺乏判断
You have to admit this shows a lack of judgment on her part.
她了解你
She knows you.
她应该采取正确的做法
She should have known better.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You are such an asshole.
我怎么了
Why?
我不就是指出 她信任你是个错误吗
For pointing out that her one mistake was believing in you?
天啊 能不能正确看待这件事
For Christ’s sake, can we get some perspective here?
这只是个小广♥告♥
It was a simple, little commercial.
只播出了一次 仅此而已
It aired once — that’s all.
要不要我提醒你 它非常有效
And can I remind you — it worked.
效果惊人得好
It worked like a dream.
看到你的问题了吧 吉米
See, that’s your problem, Jimmy —
你认为只要结果好 手段都不重要
thinking the ends justify the means.
坏事了以后你又总是觉得震惊
And you’re forever shocked when it all blows up in your face.
我犯了什么不得了的大错
What did I do that was so wrong?
你坏了规矩
you broke the rules.
你让金变成了你的从犯
u202dYou turned Kim into your accessory.
你让霍华德难堪 可怜的人啊
You embarrassed Howard, who — god help him —
他居然莫名其妙地在克利福德面前为你担♥保♥
inexplicably vouched for you with Cliff Main!
克利福德和他的合伙人被你弄得像蠢货
You made Cliff and his partners look like schmucks!
还要我继续说吗
Shall I go on?!
我简直搞不懂他为什么还没炒了你
How he hasn’t fired you for this positively mystifies me.
还”正确看待”
“Perspective.”
你要正确地看待吗
You want perspective?
那我给你说
I’ll give you mine —
你是我弟弟 我很爱你
you’re my brother and I love you,
但是你就像个酒鬼
but you’re like an alcoholic
拒绝承认自己有毛病
who refuses to admit he’s got a problem.
现在有人给了你校车的钥匙
Now someone’s given you the keys to the school bus,
我才不会让你把它开下悬崖
and I’m not gonna let you drive it off a cliff!
我们能直接说要点吗
Now, can we just get down to brass tacks here?
我要做什么才能让金回到原来岗位
What can I do to put Kim back where she belongs, huh?
你希望我退出戴维斯梅因律所吗
What — you want me to quit Davis & Main?
那好
That’s fine.
我当初就没想要那份工作
I-I never wanted that job in the first place.
跟你说不清楚
I can’t get through to you.
生活不是《做交易》的那种游戏
Life is not one big game of “Let’s Make a Deal”!
就是 我是蒙蒂·霍尔
Yes, it is! u202dI’m Monty Hall!
一档游戏节目 蒙蒂·霍尔曾担任主持人
二号♥门后面是什么
What’s behind door number two?
有什么代价
What’ll it take, huh?!
你想让我退出律师行业吗
You want me to quit being a lawyer?
像猩猩拿着一把机关枪
Ju– a chimp with a machine gun —
说的是我 对吧
That’s me, right, huh?!
你觉得呢
So, what do you say?
你帮金 我不当律师了
You help Kim — I quit the law.
-成交吗 -我没那么说
– Is that a deal? – u202dI didn’t say that.
你嘴上没说 但心里却这么想 是吧
No, you didn’t say it, but that’s what you want, right?!
所以你当初才强迫她
That’s why you put the screws to Kim in the first place —
为了逼我
to squeeze me!
我没那么说 我也不会那么说
I didn’t say that, u202dand I would never say that!
为什么
Why not?!
因为如果我阻碍我一个雇员的职业道路
Because if I were impeding the career of one of my employees
是为了逼你做你不愿意做的事
for the purpose of compelling you to do something against your will,
那就是敲诈
that would be extortion.
没错
Yeah. u202d
就是 那么
It would. So?
你要敲诈我吗 查克
You gonna extort me, Chuck?
那你肯定能轻而易举脱罪
It’s a lead-pipe cinch you’d get away with it.
我不会告诉任何人
I’m not gonna tell anyone.
很简单 只要恢复金的职位
It’s real easy — you just set things right for Kim.
让她回原来的办公室 不再复审文件
You get her back in her office, out of doc review —
一切回归原样 我永远不当律师了
Everything back to normal, and I quit the law for good.
不再有吉米·麦吉尔先生 没了
No more Jimmy McGill, esquire — poof!
就像没存在过
Like he never even existed.
但我得听你亲口说出来 行吗
But I need to hear the words come out of your mouth, okay?
你言而有信
u202dYou’re a man of your word.
你是诚实的人 对吧
You’re an upstanding man, right?
-天啊 吉米 -快说 查克
– For god’s sake, Jimmy. u202d- Come on, chuck!
敲诈我
Extort me!
说”别干” 我就不干了
Say “quit,” and I will quit,
但我得听你亲口说
but I need to hear it from your mouth!
你想让我犯下重罪吗
You want me to commit a felony…
这才是你的目的 对吧
Because that’s what you’d do, right?
因为你想要相信 我其实是个伪君子
Because you want to believe that deep down, I’m some hypocrite!
那就来看看你是不是
Let’s find out.
来吧 查克
Come on down, Chuck!
跟我一起在地上打滚吧
Roll around in the dirt with me!
你会实现所有的梦想
All your dreams will come true!
来 快 快说
Go on! Do it! Go on!
我不是坏人
I am not the bad guy here.
你不想当律师
You don’t want to be a lawyer —
那是你和新墨西哥州律师协会的事
that’s between you u202dand the New Mexico State Bar.
你想离开戴维斯梅因律所 随便你
You want to quit Davis & Main? Be my guest!
你想毁掉前途显然不需要我的帮助
You clearly don’t need any help from me to tank your career.
你自己犯的事足矣
You’re doing just fine on your own.
说到自毁前途 去圣达菲要一小时车程
Speaking of which, it’s an hour’s drive to Santa Fe.
就算你现在走
Even if you leave right now,
上班还得迟到至少二十分钟
you’re still gonna be at least 20 minutes late for work —
克利福德·梅因对你的印象会更坏
another feather in your cap with Clifford Main.
怎么样
So?
我不干了
I’m not gonna do it.
怎么 你想谈判吗
What — u202dare you negotiating now?
钱再多这也是个馊主意 对你来说
No amount of money makes this a good idea — for you.
听着 伙计 我说了我没…
Look, man, u202dI told you that I’m not —
这样不好 因为解决不了你的实际问题
No, it’s a bad move because it doesn’t solve your real problem.
实际问题是什么
My real problem? What’s that?
不是屠库
It’s not Tuco.
而是保密
It’s keeping a secret.
屠库的死会把塞拉曼加的人像苍蝇一样引来
A dead Tuco u202ddraws Salamancas like flies.
贩毒集团会打探此事
The cartel noses into the business,
寻找杀害同伙的人
looks for who hit one of theirs.
你那时还能保密吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!