I’m talking to Howard.
干什么 再骂他是卑鄙无♥耻♥的猪吗
What? And call him a pig fucker again?
是啊 会有用的
Yeah, that’ll help.
我搞砸了
I screwed up, you know?
我知道
I know that.
但这… 这完全是扯淡
But this — this is total B.S.!
我今晚就去找他谈
I’m — u202dI’m talking to him tonight!
吉米别去 你只会弄得更糟
Jimmy, no. u202dYou’d only make things worse.
-我会向他解释 -不用
– I’ll explain it to him. – u202dNo!
我不是请求你 而是告诉你
I’m not asking you — I’m telling you.
如果你去找霍华德 你和我就没戏了
If you go to Howard, you and I — we’re done.
那我们现在还有戏吗
So, we’re not done now?
我需要这份工作
I need this job.
我还有大约四十个小时的收费指标没完成
And there’s a weekly billing quota that I’m about 40 hours behind on,
所以可以请你离开吗
so could you please just go?
对不起
I’m sorry.
查克
Chuck!
查克
Chuck!
快开门
Come on!
我不会走的
I’m not going away!
好 你自找的
All right, you asked for it!
我进来了
I’m comin’ in!
查克
Chuck?
查克
Chuck?
能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
能说话吗
Can you talk to me?
要我送你去医院吗
Do you want me u202dto get you to the hospital?
不 不去医院
No. No hospitals.
我会好的
I’ll — I’ll be all right.
请给我点水
Get some water, please.
给你额外的保护
Extra protection here.
给 这样
Here. You know what?
坐起来
Sit up.
你能坐起来吗
Can you sit?
好的
All right.
好了
Okay. All right.
拿着
Here.
这是阿玛利特AR-50狙击步♥枪♥
That’s the Armalite AR-50 —
制♥造♥技术先进 精确范围两千四百米
State of the art, u202daccurate to 2,400 meters.
装备了里奥波特Mark4瞄准镜
I got the Leupold Mark 4 on it now,
但我可以帮你升级到施密特本德的
but I can always upgrade you to a Schmidt & Bender.
手动单发
Single shot, bolt.
简单 有效 值得信赖
Simple, effective, reliable.
用的是0.50直径的子弹
It fires the .50-caliber BMG —
对轻型掩体内的软目标很有效
Very effective against soft targets in light cover —
可以射穿汽车 小树等等
behind cars, u202dsmall-diameter trees, and such.
与往常一样 我已经特意
As always, I’ve gone to the trouble
磨掉了序列号♥
of grinding down the serial number.
除非你彻底磨个洞
Well, unless you u202dground a hole clean through,
否则用酸都可以复原
acid will recover it.
说得没错
Well, that would be true,
但我又用随机点刻压力机做了处理
but I follow up with a pass through u202da random-stipple machine press.
把它藏在金属密度中
Hides the patterns in the metal density.
应该可以逃过X射线衍射
Should throw off your X-ray diffraction
还有其他高科技手段的检测
and some other higher-end methods.
当然万事无完美 但这枪接近完美了
Nothing’s perfect, of course, but this is close.
就像疝气上装了个瞄准镜
Looks like a hernia with a scope on it.
三十四磅
34 pounds,
不包括你的枪架 那也会增加重量
not including your bipod, which adds some heft.
太重了
Too much gun.
我同意 对于大多数场合确实重
For most applications, I would tend to agree.
SR-25比赛步♥枪♥ 尤金·斯通勒设计 半自动
SR-25 match rifle — Eugene Stoner design, semi-auto.
大概十一磅
That’s about 11 pounds there.
没有AR-50的射程和穿透力
Not quite the range or the punch of the AR-50,
但射程就算超过一千米
but you’re still talking about a .5 M.O.A.
射击精度也高达0.5MOA
at well past 1,000 meters.
我听说容易卡壳
I’ve heard they’re prone to jam.
在实战中确实发生过
Well, it’s been known to happen in the field,
但没有一把半自动步♥枪♥可以自吹不卡壳的
but there’s not a semi-auto built can boast it never jams.
如果你有所顾虑 你应该选择手动式的
If that’s a concern, you ought to stick to bolts.
好的手动步♥枪♥如果都能卡壳
Good bolt-action rifle — if you jammed it,
那我打赌你肯定是故意的
I’d wager u202dyou were setting out to do so.
我们来看看这把M40
Which brings us to the M40 —
十分可靠 经过战斗检验
Tried and true, battle-tested.
自从1966年
Essentially, the same rifle
海军陆战队狙击手就用这种枪了
used by marine snipers since 1966.
轻便精准 适合在八百到一千二百米之内
It’s light, accurate, good for soft targets
射击软目标
in the 800- to 1,2000-meter range.
看起来你了解这把枪
You seem to know this one.
那当然
Oh, yeah.
可以这么说
You could say that.
那是A1型
That’s the A1 model.
在原版基础上变化不大
There’s not much change from the original.
最大的不同在于枪托
Biggest difference is the stock —
不是木制的 改成玻璃纤维了
it’s fiberglass instead of wood.
1970年左右改的
It changed it over in 1970 or so.
好的 木头太容易变形
Good. Wood warped like hell.
要是受了潮 又被曝晒 就完了
You get it wet, u202dyou put it in the sun — gone.
这枪被带到该死的丛林里使用之前
Somebody probably u202dshould’ve figured that out
那些人真该想到这点
before they sent it into a damn jungle.
是应该想到
Yeah. Probably.
如果这些都不喜欢
If these aren’t to your liking,
我可以再弄几支来
I could get my hands on a few more.
不用了
No.
我改主意了
I’ve changed my mind.
谢谢
Thank you.
这次我不需要枪
I don’t need anything at this time.
麻烦你了
For your trouble.
不用客气
Oh, it’s no trouble.
我做的都是回头生意
I make my living on repeat business.
等你有需要 就来找我
When you need what I’m offering, you know how to find me.
你还在这啊
You’re still here.
是的 我还在
Yeah, I’m still here.
你睡觉了吗
Did you get any sleep?
睡了一会
Some.
足够了
Enough.
你感觉怎么样
u202dHow you feeling?
我想喝点茶
I could use some tea.
谢谢
Thanks.
你昨晚吓到我了
u202dYou scared me last night.
是啊 有时候会这样
Yeah. Happens sometimes.
有时候是我太过火了 仅此而已
Sometimes, I overdo it — that’s all.
都会好的
It passes.
去办公室把你累得筋疲力竭吧
Going into the office really takes it out of you, doesn’t it?
如果待得太久 是很累
If I stay too long, yeah.
大概是走不开吧
Guess it’s hard not to stay.
毕竟有那么多重要的事要你来做
There’s so many important things for you to do there —
比如惩罚金·韦克斯勒
like, you know, stick it to Kim Wexler.
我对金·韦克斯勒做什么了
What did I do to Kim Wexler?
她又回”玉米地”了 不是吗
She’s back in the cornfield, isn’t she?
我什么都没对金做
I didn’t do anything to Kim.
我当时确实在场
I mean, I was present, yes.
但是人事管理的决策都是霍华德做的
But management of personnel — those decisions are all Howard’s.
可笑
That is rich.
那你告诉我
But tell me,
霍华德做”管理决策”的时候
when Howard was makin’ his “management decisions,”
是坐在你膝盖上 你把手伸进他屁♥眼♥了吗
was he sitting on your knee with your arm up his ass?
把霍华德比作戴在手上的布偶
你喝水的时候他是不是都说不出话
Hey, can he talk while you drink a glass of water?
你简直没有道理
That’s uncalled-for.
如果霍华德是我的布偶
And if howard were my puppet,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!