收钱 数钱 测谎
Collect the cash, count it, lie detector.
一次进来一个 交易 然后下一个
One at a time — guy comes in, transacts, then the next.
完事之后 屠库上他的车 我上我的
Then, when we’re done, Tuco gets in his car, I get in mine.
然后各走各的
Boom. We go our separate ways.
这时候就该你上了
That is where you come in.
当你看到他在收拾了 就开过去
You see him packing up — wsssh — drive over.
停在屠库旁边的车位
Pull up in the spot next to Tuco’s.
砰 爆头
Pop. Head shot.
开车走人 很简单
Roll out. Easy.
40号♥公路的上匝道就在那边八个街区外
I-40 onramp is eight blocks up.
别人还没反应过来 你就已经没了踪影
You’re in the wind u202dbefore anyone has time to blink.
更好的是 这些毒贩子
And here’s the beauty — all these, um, dealers?
都知道我们在这 所以故事可以这么编
They know we’re here, so the story is,
他们其中一个想要杀死屠库
one of them got ideas, decided to kill Tuco,
从这生意中捞一笔
get a cut of the business.
在贩毒集团看来 可能是任何一个人
Could’ve been any of them, as far as the cartel’s concerned.
这些星期二
These Tuesdays of yours —
结束的时候是白天还是晚上
Day or night when you wrap it up?
-白天 -所以就是光天化日
– Day. – u202dSo, full daylight.
过往车辆也很多
Plenty of traffic.
我怎样才能不被看见呢
How exactly do I not get seen?
我的车总会被看见吧
My car, at least.
墨菲定律告诉我 有人会记下车牌的
Murphy’s Law tells me somebody’s gonna pull a plate.
会出错的 终将出错
好吧 那就去车场买♥♥辆旧车
Fine. u202dGo to the yard. Buy a beater.
你就待在车里
You’re gonna stay in the car.
没人会看见你
u202dAin’t no one gonna see you.
就算看到你了 那又怎样
And if they do see you, so what?
这就是你为什么是完美人选
That’s why you’re perfect.
你很不起眼 没谁也没联♥系♥
You’re no one. You got no connections.
你就是个幽灵
You’re a ghost.
所以我停在他旁边
So, I pull in next to him —
那得假定有停车的地方
That assumes there’s a parking spot.
毒贩子都停在他车旁边
Our guys park next to him.
来去都是同一个车位
They come and go from the same spot.
最后一个人走了 你就可以上了
Last one takes off, you’re open.
要是有人停在我后面 我就被堵了
Someone comes in behind me, I’m blocked.
谁会停在你后面啊
Who’s gonna pull in behind you?
来吃玉米卷饼的人
Well, I’m guessing someone who likes tacos.
那该怎么办
What then?
我该怎么离开
What’s my exit?
不知道
I don’t know.
下车跑路
Get out and run.
我膝盖不好
Bad knees.
我付钱就是让你搞定这些细节的
Look, the details — that’s what I’m paying you for.
你要是有更好的计划 请告诉我
You’ve got a better plan, go on, tell me.
我洗耳恭听
I’m all ears.
你确定要这么干吗
You sure about this?
杀死你的同伙
Killing your partner —
干了就没有回头路了
that’s a bell you don’t un-ring.
看到了吗
See this?
你知道这是怎么弄的吗
You know how I got this?
九六 九七年的时候 屠库和我
Back in ’96, ’97, Tuco and I
和一群河滨县的飞车党合作
were working with these bikers out of Riverside County.
他们卖♥♥低纯度冰♥毒♥
They were running u202dthis peanut-butter crank —
质量次得很
Real shit, y’know?
但是便宜 我们拿到手很快就卖♥♥完了
But cheap, and we could sell it as fast as we got it.
后来屠库也用上了
Anyway, u202dTuco develops a taste for it.
这毒品把人变得很坏
And crank does not bring out the best in people.
让屠库发疯
Made Tuco erratic.
我们的联络人是一个叫道格·保尔森的人
Our connect u202dwas a guy called Dawg Paulson.
有一天 屠库和道格见面
One day, u202dTuco’s settling up with Dawg.
决定对他测测谎
He decides u202dto put on his lie detector.
道格说”你要干嘛”
Dawg’s like, u202d”What the hell?” You know.
屠库就一直死盯着他
Tuco just keeps staring at him.
然后他就不说话了
Then he goes real quiet.
“你觉得我是傻♥逼♥吗 道格”
“You think I’m an idiot, Dawg?”
他认为道格在给他的竞争对手供货
He thinks Dawg is supplying his competitor,
想要把屠库踢出去
trying to cut Tuco out.
道格矢口否认
Dawg — he denies it.
“不可能 不是我”
“No way! Not me!”
屠库都没有提高嗓门 但突然间
Tuco doesn’t even u202draise his voice, but suddenly,
他掏出削短霰弹枪
he’s got a sawed-off and…
一枪崩了道格的脸
right in Dawg’s face.
我就站在他身后
I was behind him.
那是我至今为止见过最恶心的画面
Sickest thing I ever saw, to this day.
而这
And this?
是道格的头骨碎片
A piece of Dawg’s skull —
一小块钻到皮肤下面去了
Under the skin, a little piece of him.
我试过挖出来 但它就是不肯出来
I tried digging it out, but it’s in there pretty good.
这事可不能去找医生
Anyway, not the kinda thing you go to the doctor’s for.
其实我想说 屠库很喜欢道格
The thing about it was, Tuco really liked dawg.
后来他也有点后悔
Kind of felt bad afterwards.
但当他吸了毒 就疯了
But when he’s using, loco, crazy.
根本无法形容
There’s no other way to put it.
现在他又开始吸毒了
And he’s using again.
纯度更高的 劲儿更大
Crystal — much bigger kick.
所以跟你说的一样
So… It’s like you said.
如果屠库发现了我在外面的私活儿
If Tuco finds out about my, y’know, independent ventures,
我就会落得跟道格一样的下场
it’s gonna be Dawg all over again.
有我没他
It’s him or me.
那里
There.
用装了瞄准器的枪就可以击中
A man with a scoped rifle could get a clean shot.
就一发子弹
Fire a single round,
在有人反应过来之前消失
disappear before anybody knew what had happened.
没有目击者 还可以顺利逃脱
No witnesses. Clean egress.
很远啊
Pretty far.
你打得中吗
You can make that shot?
打得中
Yeah.
你同意干了吗
You saying you’ll do it?
五万
50 grand?
那就五万
50 grand.
我会办好的
I’ll look into it.
你哥哥不在这 麦吉尔先生
Your brother isn’t here, Mr. Mcgill.
我知道
I know.
他让我来拿他的吸墨纸
Uh, he sent me to get his ink blotter.
-就一会 -小心点
– I’ll just be a second. – u202dWatch yourself.
地很滑
The floor’s slick.
多谢 杰苏阿尔多
Oh, thank you, Gesualdo.
抱歉踩脏了
Sorry about the floor!
不是吧
Oh, no.
你在找韦克斯勒小姐吗
Are you looking for Ms. Wexler?
没赶上 是吧
I guess I’m too late, huh?
不 她还没走
No, she’s still here.
在哪
Where?

Kim.
我非常 非常抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
我昨晚就应该告诉你的
I should have told you last night.
是吗
You think?
我真以为我能解决的
I honestly thought I could fix it.
我以为他们一看到数字就懂了
I thought they’d understand once they saw the numbers.
我知道广♥告♥会有用 也确实如此
I knew it would work, and it did.
真的有效
It worked.
霍华德不能因为我做的事
Howard can’t just stick you in doc review
就把你弄来复审文件
because of something I did.
而且我俩在两家不同的律所
Plus, at an u202dentirely different law firm.
完全没有道理啊
What the hell kind of sense does that make?!
我告诉过你后果就是这样
I told you this would happen.
他不能因为这事怪你
He can’t blame you for this.
我警告过你他会的
I warned you he would.
我要去找霍华德

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!