我丈夫和我节衣缩食过了很多年
My husband and I scrimped and saved for so many years.
为了不成为家庭的负担
We did our best to build a nest egg
我们尽力攒下了一笔养老金
so that we wouldn’t be a burden to our family.
罗纳德去世后 我搬进了一家生活协助中心
After Ronald passed, I moved to an assisted-living facility —
很不错的地方
a nice place.
他们说会照顾好一切
They told me they’d take care of everything,
但有一天 他们说我一分钱都没了
but then, one day, they said all my money was gone.
怎么会这样
How could that be?
钱都去哪儿了
Where did it all go?
如果你或爱人
If you or a loved one
是矶鹞渡生活协助中心
is a resident of a Sandpiper crossing facility
或是其他有关退休社区的居民
or other associated retirement community…
天啊 你自己配的音吗
Jesus. u202dYou used your own voice?
你也许有资格
…You may be eligible to
-获得补偿 -为了省钱
– receive compensation. – Strictly to save money.
-总共才花了 -行了
– All in, the whole thing cost — – Just —
如需免费咨♥询♥
For a free consultation,
请致电戴维斯梅因律所
call the law offices of Davis & Main
电♥话♥505-242-7700
at 505-242-7700.
电♥话♥505-242-7700
That’s 505-242-7700.
制♥作♥成本总共才6♥4♥7美元
The production costs — $6♥4♥7, all in.
播出一次的广♥告♥费才七百 便宜到家了
The one single airing was a $700 ad buy, so dirt-cheap.
你觉得这是因为钱吗
You think this is about money?
我们找你来是因为钱吗
You think that’s what this is about?
我只是尽量提供全面的信息
I’m just trying to offer complete information here.
这次播出 只是一个实验
Now, this one airing — it was an experiment,
而且不管怎么说 都是一次成功的实验
and as such, by any measure, a success.
你一直说”实验实验”
You keep using the word “Experiment”
好像你是该死的莱特兄弟似的
like you’re u202dthe goddamned Wright brothers.
你到底准备什么时候告诉我们这个”实验”
When exactly were you gonna tell us about this experiment?
今天
Today.
就今早
This morning.
我承认我有点操之过急了
I-I admit, I got a little ahead of myself,
有点过于激动了
a little…exuberant.
我为此道歉
And for that, I apologize.
但我认为最重要的是
But the headline here is — I think —
广♥告♥播出后我们已经接到将近两百通来电了
we’ve gotten nearly 200 phone calls since this one airing.
克利福德 昨晚我俩聊过后
Cliff, since you and I spoke last night,
又多了七十二通
72 more.
听到了吗 外面响起的就是胜利的号♥角
You hear that? Right there — that’s the sound of victory.
吉米 别自圆其说了
Jimmy, stop selling.
别装作对真正的问题视而不见
And don’t act like u202dyou don’t see the problem here.
我没觉得有问题啊
I don’t.
你不跟我们打招呼
You cut us out.
绕过我们自行其是
You did an end run around us.
“过于激动”才不是什么借口
Exuberance is no excuse.
克利福德
Cliff.
客户联♥系♥由我负责
Client outreach is my department.
你第一天就跟我说清楚了
Now, you told me that from day one.
吉米 那如果我让你负责发工资
Jimmy, if I put you in charge of payroll, would that mean
那你给每个人发一百万奖金我都得同意咯
I’d be okay with you giving everyone a million-dollar bonus?
我俩讨论过广♥告♥的可行性啊
You and I did discuss the possibility of a commercial.
理论上的可行性而已
The possibility in the abstract,
而且还是我出门前的短短三十秒内谈的
for a grand total of 30 seconds when I was halfway out the door.
我还以为我听出了你的热情
I guess — I thought I heard enthusiasm,
所以我就稍微自作主张了点
so I-I took some initiative.
“稍微”
“Some.”
戴维斯梅因是个团队
We are a team at Davis & Main.
讲究的是团队合作
This is a team approach.
你来之前还是个独♥立♥从业者
You coming to us u202das a solo practitioner —
我知道你还需要一段时间的学习
I knew there was gonna be a learning curve.
但如果你就是学不会融入这个团队
But if you simply can’t fit in as part of the team —
我可以融入 我融入了啊
I can fit in. I-I fit in.
我是来帮你们和HHM打赢矶鹞渡的官司的
I am here to help you and HHM win Sandpiper.
所以我才会这么做
That’s all this was about.
我们可没指望着矶鹞渡过活
Sandpiper’s not what keeps the lights on around here.
我们有的客户不想跟这种…东西
We have clients who wouldn’t want to be associated
联♥系♥在一起
with this kind of… this.
我们的形象和名誉
Our image, our reputation
是我们小心经营多年才打造起来的
is something we’ve been carefully building for years.
比任何案子都重要
It’s worth far more than any one case.
这样的行为会损害名誉
Something like this could damage it.
这么说吧
Suffice it to say,
现在我们几位都对你没什么好感
there’s not a lot of love for you in the room at the moment.
投票结果二比一 要因为你的不当行为解雇你
The vote is currently two to one to fire you for cause.
不过
However…
我相信要给人第二次机会
I believe in second chances.
但是再犯一次就三振出局
But know this is both strike one and strike two.
三振出局法
有两次犯罪前科的罪犯第三次犯罪时从重量刑
今后你将受到更严格的监督
Going forward, you can expect a great deal more scrutiny.
快接 快接
Come on. Come on.
你好
Hello.
这是金·韦克斯勒的语♥音♥信箱
You’ve reached the voicemail of Kim Wexler.
请留言
Please leave me a message,
我会尽快回复你
And I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

Hey, kim.
尽快打给我 好吗
I need you to call me as soon as you can, all right?
时间很关键
It’s a time-sensitive thing, so, uh,
我是说 我可能…
I mean, I may have, uh, just —
麻烦你在跟霍华德谈之前打给我好吗
Well, please call me before you talk to Howard, okay?
再见
Bye.
未接来电
一条语♥音♥消息
很简单的问题 金
It’s a simple question, Kim —
你知不知道这条广♥告♥
Did you or did you not know about this commercial?
我知道
I — yes.
他给我看了
He showed it to me.
他给你看了吗
He showed it to you?
是的 几天前
Yes. A few days ago.
这事儿你没跟任何人说吗
And you didn’t say anything to anyone?
没有
No. I didn’t.
你不觉得该跟我说一声吗
You didn’t think I deserved a heads-up?
我没想到
I didn’t realize —
当时我觉得没必要
At the time, u202dI didn’t think it was necessary.
那你想错了
Well, you were wrong about that.
我们被合伙律师问了个措手不及
We were caught flat-footed in front of our co-counsel,
不用我跟你解释 这对HHM的影响很不好
which I don’t need to tell you, does not reflect well on HHM.
对你也不好
Or on you.
就这样吧
That’ll be all.
你可以走了
You can go.
你准备怎么办
What are you going to do?
你觉得呢
So, what do you think?
我觉得从这里可以很清楚地观察对面
I figure from here, you’ve got a good bead on the place,
但里面的人 他们发现不了你
but someone inside — they can’t pick you out.
屠库和我 就在那里
Tuco and me — that’s our spot.
他总是面朝外坐着
He always sits facing out,
把场面搞得像黑帮一样
makes it look like it’s a gangster thing,
但他是为了盯着自己的车
but I know it’s just so he can keep an eye on his ride.
每个周二 我们都来这里收账
Every Tuesday, u202dwe’re here squaring accounts.
毒贩子过来 付掉欠款
Dealer comes in, pays what he owes.
屠库 他喜欢跟他们面对面
Tuco — he likes to get face-to-face.
他说他想知道的一切都写在脸上
Says everything he needs to know is written right here.
看着他们的眼睛
Looks ’em in the eyes.
死盯着 好像要把他们看穿
Just stares, like he’s looking inside of ’em.
我见过他一盯就盯上五分钟十分钟
I’ve seen him go like that 5, 10 minutes.
为什么要那么做
And what does that accomplish?
他把这叫做测谎仪
Calls it his lie detector.
所以这事得持续一整天
That’s why these things go all day.
就你俩吗 没帮手了吗
Just the two of you? No extra muscle?
不需要 我们自己能搞定
Don’t need it. u202dWe can handle our business.
不过得花好几个钟头
Anyway, it takes hours.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!