Good afternoon, Davis & Main, attorneys at law.
下午好 戴维斯梅因律师事务所
Good afternoon, Davis & Main.
这里是矶鹞渡热♥线♥
Sandpiper hotline.
有什么能为您效劳的
How can I help you?
我们稍后再联♥系♥您
We’ll get back to you.
是的 女士
Yes, ma’am.
我们马上把相关材料寄给您
We’ll be happy to send an information packet right out to you.
请问您目前居住在
May I ask, are you currently a resident
矶鹞渡生活协助中心吗
of a Sandpiper Crossing facility?
下午好 戴维斯梅因律师事务所
Good afternoon. Davis & Main.
下午好 戴维斯梅因律师事务所
Good afternoon. Davis & Main, attorneys at law.
漂亮
Bingo.
什么事
Yeah.
今晚来了一个活
Something came in this evening,
报酬绝对高
and it’s definitely next-level pay.
是吗
Yeah?
不过你这么挑剔 估计又不肯接吧
It’s probably a long shot, given your selectivity.
什么活
What’s the job?
我问了 那人不肯说
I asked. Guy wouldn’t tell me.
不过不管是什么活 酬劳很可观
But whatever it is, it’s serious money.
而且那人
And the guy…
指名要你
he specifically asked for you.
那人是谁
And who’s the guy?
我控制不住了 长官
I can’t hold it, sir.
失控了 上校
No control on the planes, Captain.
我们正在快速下沉
We’re going down and fast.
“我们正在快速下沉”
“We’re going down and fast.”
快看
Check this out.
这地方很精彩
This is a good part.
他们最后全死光了吗 告诉我这个就行
So, do they all die? Tell me that much.
洛克·哈德森带他们撞冰山了吗
Does Rock Hudson run ’em into an iceberg?
他先拍的这个还是《麦克米兰夫妇》
Is this…before or after he did “McMillan & Wife”?
别说话 好好看
Shut up. Watch the movie.
你怎么会有这么奇怪的爱好
What is this weird fascination you have
喜欢看人被困在北极
with stories of men trapped on the North Pole?
《大北极》的设定在北极
“Ice Station Zebra” is on the North Pole.
《怪形》发生在南极
“The Thing” takes place on the South Pole.
这两个天差地别
They literally could not be any more different.
我爸特喜欢这个
My dad loves this one.
是啊 他和霍华德·休斯都爱看
Yeah, him and Howard Hughes.
是啊
I know, right?
都对这片子赞不绝口
Can’t get two finer reviews than that.
空气瓶组内还剩多少压力
How much pressure’s left in the air banks?
不足八百磅 长官
Down 800 pounds, sir.
是老板
It’s the boss.
这时候打电♥话♥来
At this hour?
是啊
Yeah.
祝贺嘛 多晚都不嫌迟
It’s never too late for congratulations.
克利福徳 天哪 这个点了你还在办公室
Cliff, Jesus, you’re still at the office?
你播了一支广♥告♥
You ran a commercial?
是啊 天哪
Yeah, and, oh, my God,
我跟你说 那反响简直
let me tell you, the response has been —
你拍了一个广♥告♥ 没给我过目就播出去了
You ran a commercial without ever showing it to me,
也没有事先征求我和合伙人的意见
without first consulting me and my partners.
你真以为我会同意吗
Did you actually think that was gonna fly?!
我打算明天早上告诉你的
I was planning on telling you in the morning.
广♥告♥播出一天之后才告诉我
The day after it aired?!
只播出了一次 只面向很小一部分观众
I only ran it once, just in one small market.
只是个试验而已 好吧
It was kind of an experiment, all right?
没什么人注意
Kind of under the radar.
而且公平地讲
And in all fairness,
你说过的 客户联♥系♥这块归我管
you did tell me client outreach was my department.
不要狡辩了
Don’t be disingenuous.
这个广♥告♥提到我的公♥司♥名了吧
This commercial — I take it my firm’s name is mentioned?
是的 提到了
Yes. Yeah.
天哪
Jesus…
霍华德说你有些古怪
Howard said you were a little eccentric.
他可没说你这么能惹事儿
He didn’t tell me you were a goddamn arsonist!
克利福德 说真的 我不认为
Cliff, to be fair, I don’t think, uh…
如果是我误解了你的话
I apologize if there was any misreading
我道歉
of the situation on my part,
但是现在形势大好
but there’s a very positive headline here.
我们今天接到了103个电♥话♥
We got 103 phone calls today,
区区七百块广♥告♥费就有这么好的效果
off a measly $700 ad buy.
这种投资回报率可不是你…
Now that kind of return on investment you can’t g–
明早八点 到我办公室来 合伙人也在
Tomorrow morning, 8:00, my office, with the partners,
把你拍的那玩意儿也带来
and we want to see this thing.
克利福德 等你看到这广♥告♥ 你肯定
Cliff, when you see this, I know you’ll —
好的 克利福德
Yeah, Cliff.
谢谢
Thank you.
你也是
Yeah, you, too.
好的
Okay.
再见
See ya.
成功男人啊
Golden boy.
说的就是我
That’s me.
我错过什么了
So, what’d I miss?
炸了没
Anything blow up yet?
觉得该小心行事了
Feeling cautious?
说吧 你把我叫来这里什么事
You gonna tell me what we’re doing here?
我遇到麻烦了
I’ve got a problem.
-然后呢 -这个麻烦
– Okay. – This problem…
我自己解决不了
I can’t solve it myself.
这个麻烦 是人还是事
This problem — is it a who or a what?
有个人
There’s a guy.
我想要他消失
I need him to go away.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!