I will miss the Nail Salon’s vibrating chairs.
为了你
Well, for you,
我可以让这的任何椅子都振动起来
I can make any chair in this place vibrate.
准备好了吗
You ready for this?
好的 开始播放
Kay. Here goes.
你现在八十六岁
You’re 86 years old.
是科泉市矶鹞渡生活协助中心的住户
You’re a resident of Sandpiper, Colorado Springs.
你刚刚吃完你的午茶点心 酸橙果冻
You just finished your afternoon snack, lime Jell-O.
酸橙 了解
Lime, got it.
你正在休息室
You’re in the dayroom,
看你最爱看的电视剧
you’re watching your favorite TV program.
出什么事了呢
What’s this?
卡伯特湾又发生了一桩谋杀案吗
There’s been another murder in Cabot Cove?
不会吧
No!
没错 警长无能为力
Yes. The sheriff is in over his head,
杰西卡·弗莱彻不得不再次
and once again, Jessica Fletcher has to put aside the novel
把她在写的小说放一边来协助执法
she’s been writing and assist law enforcement.
令人震惊的是
Shocker!
凶手留下一封密文 然后进广♥告♥
The killer left behind a cryptogram — and commercial.
新墨西哥大学 媒体实验室出品
戴维斯梅因律所
《是谁偷走了你的养老金》
我丈夫和我节衣缩食过了很多年
My husband and I scrimped and saved for so many years.
为了不成为家庭的负担
We did our best to build a nest egg
我们尽力攒下了一笔养老金
so that we wouldn’t be a burden to our family.
罗纳德去世后 我搬进了一家生活协助中心
After Ronald passed, I moved to an assisted-living facility —
很不错的地方
a nice place.
他们说会照顾好一切
They told me they’d take care of everything,
但有一天 他们说我一分钱都没有了
but then, one day, they said all my money was gone.
怎么会这样
How could that be?
钱都去哪儿了
Where did it all go?
她装哭的是吧
That’s not a real tear, is it?
-如果你或是爱人… -是眼药水
– If you or a loved one… – It’s Visine.
…是矶鹞渡生活协助中心
…is a resident of a Sandpiper Crossing facility
或是其他有关退休社区的居民
or other associated retirement community,
你也许有资格获得补偿
you may be eligible to receive compensation.
如需免费咨♥询♥
For a free consultation,
请致电戴维斯梅因律所
call the law offices of Davis & Main
电♥话♥505-242-7700
at 505-242-7700.
电♥话♥505-242-7700
That’s 505-242-7700.
怎么样
Well?
你拍的吗
You made that?
和一些电影专业学生做的吗
With… some film students?
我导的
I directed.
看起来 很专业
It looks… professional.
还有呢
And?
如果我是一个八十六岁的矶鹞渡居民
And if I were an 86-year-old Sandpiper resident…
我会打过去
I’d be dialing.
太棒了
Yes.
击掌
Up top.
而且一切都遵守了
And all made in accordance with the rules and regulations
美国律师协会的规章制度
of the American Bar Association.
很好
Good.
真不敢相信戴维斯梅因会支持你
I can’t believe Davis & Main went for it.
那么
Well…
我现在主管客户联♥系♥
I’m in charge of the department.
是啊 但克利福德居然没有异议
Yeah, but still, you know, Cliff Main was fine with this.
他为什么会有
Why wouldn’t he be?
不 我是说这太棒了
No, it’s — it’s fantastic.
庆祝一下吧
Let’s celebrate.
我要加点酒 你要吗
I’m getting more wine. You want some?
还用问
Absolutely.
《戴维斯梅因律所 是谁偷走了你的养老金》
非常好 谢谢
Very good. Thank you.
科罗拉多州科泉市
Colorado Springs, Colorado.
我想要KKTV11频道的号♥码
Yeah, I’d like the number for KKTV, channel 11.
奥马尔 联邦快递什么时候下班
Omar, what’s the cutoff for FedEx?
我要寄个包裹 十万火急
I need to get a package out, tout suite.
是的 能帮我接通你们的广♥告♥销♥售♥部吗
Uh, yes, can you connect me to your ad sales department?
多谢
Thanks.
牙床没问题 没有老化
Gums look good, no recession.
舌头也没问题
Tongue looks good, too.
眼睛不浑浊
Eyes are clear.
这个小美女身体很好
This little lady’s in fine fettle.
如果需要 我可以叫人修剪一下它的指甲
We can have one of the girls trim her nails, if you like.
不用了 改天吧
No, some other time.
有什么工作吗
What do you got for me?
保镖 两百块
Bodyguard job, 200 bucks.
还有吗
What else?
这是我这儿最适合你的了
For you, that’s the best fit I’ve got.
我认识一个放高♥利♥贷♥的
I know a loan shark.
一直需要人去帮他收账
Always needs enforcement and recovery.
报酬不错而且稳定
Pays good, and it’s steady work.
大多数时间只是放放狠话
Most of the time, we’re just talking intimidation, strictly verbal.
“大多数时间”
“Most of the time.”
我才不要当打手
I’m not breaking legs.
还有吗
What else?
听着 我们讨论过
Look, we discussed this.
你想多赚点 就要做相应的工作
You want next-level pay, you got to do next-level work.
我尊重你的原则
I respect where you’re coming from on this thing.
真的
I do.
但事情就是这么办的
But that’s just how it goes.
好了
All right.
它要打六个月疫苗
She’s gonna need a DHPP shot, six months.
我们会给你发提醒卡的
We’ll send you a reminder card.
到时再说吧
Till then.
给我保镖的工作
Give me the bodyguard job.
两百块行吗
For $200?
时间地点打电♥话♥告诉你
Call you with the where and the when.
大家都知道…
So, everybody knows —
都知道了
They know.
所有以7700开头的电♥话♥线路
Every line starting with 7700
都已经转到等候区还有你的办公室
has been rerouted to the bullpen, plus your office.
所有助理都会保持线路畅通
All the assistants know to keep them open.
如果你在打电♥话♥时另一通电♥话♥进来
So, if you’re on a call and another call comes in,
电♥话♥不会被转到答录机对吗
the call doesn’t go to an answering machine, right?
因为 这非常重要
Because — very important —
老年人不喜欢和机器人说话
old people don’t like talking to robots.
如果我在打电♥话♥ 另一通电♥话♥进来
If I’m on a call and another call comes in,
会转给梅达
it’ll roll over to Maida.
然后艾里斯会接下一个
After that, Iris will get the next one,
再然后朱利安 然后芭芭拉
then Julian, and then Barbara,
还有伊冯 一个接一个下去
and Yvonne, right on down the line.
好极了
Good.
那就这样
Let’s make that the plan, then.
那么…
Oh, so —
你的表几点了
What time do you have?
过一刻了
Uh, quarter after.
广♥告♥应该在播了对吧
It should be running now, right?
还有什么事吗
Is there… anything else?
没了 谢谢
No. Thanks.
我会在办公室的
It’s…I’ll just… be in my office.
快来电♥话♥啊
Come on.
快打快打 科泉市的电♥话♥ 快来啊
Come on. Come on, Colorado Springs, come on.
下午好 戴维斯梅因律师事务所
Good afternoon, Davis & Main, attorneys at law.
有什么能为您效劳的
How may I help you?
是的 女士 是的 真是太不幸了
Yes, ma’am. Yes, ma’am, that is unfortunate.
立案需要您先留一下姓名
Now, to get your case started, may I ask for a name
以及电♥话♥号♥码 方便我们的律师联♥系♥您
and the number for one of our attorneys to reach you?
下午好 戴维斯梅因律师事务所
Good afternoon. Davis & Main, attorneys at law.
有什么能为您效劳的
How can I help you?
是的 没错
Yes, that is correct.
下午好 戴维斯梅因律师事务所

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!