It wasn’t a Davis & Main client.
这不是什么案子 无偿的
It was some nothing, little pro-bono thing.
与工作无关 完全是 我的私事
It was off the clock. It was, uh, totally my own thing.
为什么
Why?
你为什么要冒丢工作的风险
Why would you risk the best job you’ve ever had
就为了一个无偿的案子
for some pro-bono case?
我是帮朋友的忙
I was doing a favor for a friend.
冒着被取消律师资格的风险 真是良友
Risking disbarment? That’s — that’s some friend.
没事的 事情解决了
It’s fine! It — it worked out.
戴维斯梅因律所并不知情
Davis & Main are none the wiser.
吉米 你这是在玩火
Jimmy, u202dyou’re playing with fire here.
那天晚上那个混♥蛋♥肯
I didn’t see you complaining
帮我们付酒单的时候 我可没见你抱怨
when, um, Ken the douchebag paid our bar bill the other night.
是吧 那也有点违反规定了吧
No, that was a little bit of rule breaking right there.
要是我没记错 你还挺享受的
And if I remember correctly, you liked it.
很享受
A lot.
这完全不是一回事
That is so not the same thing.
怎么不是一回事 有什么区别
How? What’s the difference?
那与工作无关
That had nothing to do with work.
而且我们就是在胡闹
And we were just — just screwing around.
但是这个
This?
伪造证据
Fabricating evidence.
吉米 这真的可能会害了你
Jimmy, u202dthis could really hurt you.
如果他们发现了 如果你被抓
If they find out, if you get caught —
这 他们永远不会发现的
It — they’re never gonna find out.
你不是吧
Seriously?
这话说得就跟那些蠢蛋罪犯一模一样
You sound like every dumb criminal out there.
如果你再这么干 他们迟早会发现
If you keep this up, they will find out.
你图什么 吉米
For what, Jimmy? u202d
到底为了什么
What is the point?
你不能再做这种事情了
I cannot hear u202dabout this sort of thing.
一次也不行了 听到了吗
Ever again. Okay?
我认真的 吉米
I mean it, Jimmy.
不会再有了
You won’t.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!