Uh, it’s — it’s the police again.
矶鹞渡并没有真正回应我们的披露请求
Sandpiper hasn’t really responded to our discovery requests.
他们让我们做了大量文书工作
They’ve buried us in paperwork,
但没有任何东西跟这个案子的详情有关
but nothing actually relevant to the particulars in this case.
意料之中
No real surprise there.
我们也许该要求他们出示银行记录
We may have to subpoena their bank records.
谢谢 艾琳 吉米
Thank you, Erin. Jimmy.
客户那儿处理的怎么样了
How we doing with client outreach?
我们在等那些传票的同时
Oh, while we’re waiting on those subpoenas,
还应该尝试从客户那里
I’m thinking we should try wrangling some of this stuff
获取文件
from the clients themselves.
他们中大部分人都会保留复印文本
Most of these folks have hard copies of everything
可追溯到埃森豪威尔时代
going back to u202dthe Eisenhower administration.
当然 考虑到他们的…
Of course, given some of their, uh…
不一致的组织方式
inconsistent organizational practices,
进展会很缓慢
it’s gonna be slow going.
抱歉打断一下
I’m so sorry to interrupt.
有一位女士 人很好
Uh, this one lady, um, she’s sweet,
但是完全听不见
but, uh, deaf as a doornail.
她把所有的文件都放在 放在
She keeps all of her paperwork in, um, she keeps it —
对不起 抱歉 吉米
I’m sorry. Excuse me, Jimmy.
我需要所有人的手♥机♥
I’m gonna need everybody’s phone,
钥匙 还有电子设备
key fobs, and electronics.
查克 欢迎
Chuck. Welcome.
请坐
Please. Have a seat.
不要在意我
Don’t mind me.
大家好
Hey, everybody.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry for the interruption.
就当我不在这儿
Just pretend I’m not here.
很高兴你能来
Happy to have you.
吉米 我们说到哪儿了
Jimmy, where were we?

Uh, yeah.
我正说到…
So, I was saying…
从部分委托人那获取文件
getting the documents from some of the clients…
他们中的有些人显然是囤物狂
We definitely have some pack rats.
祝他们好运
God bless ’em.
我那天去拜访圣达菲矶鹞渡的古斯多夫女士
I was visiting Mrs. Gusdorff at, uh, Sandpiper Santa Fe,
那天下午我都在整理大卖♥♥场发放的
and I spent the whole afternoon sorting through just a haystack
成堆的菜谱和半价优♥惠♥券
of recipes and half-off coupons from Big Lots.
但整理的成果是这位女士
But now we’ve got copies of this woman’s monthly statements
从1997年3月起的月账单
going back to march 1997,
因此 尽管这样有些耗费人力
so it might be a little labor-intensive,
但委托人永远是我们最好的资源
but our clients will always be our best resource.
此外 他们那还有糖吃
Plus, they have ribbon candy.
吉米
Jimmy.
你好
Hello?
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我名字就刻在这座楼上
u202dMy name is on the building.
很高兴你能回来
So great to have you here.
如果你需要什么 我就在办公室
If you need anything, I’ll be in my office.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
来亲眼见证
To bear witness.
詹姆斯·麦吉尔
James Mcgill.
我是厄门绍特
It’s Ehrmantraut.
你的道德观念还够灵活吗
You still morally flexible?
如果是 我有个活儿给你
If so, I might have a job for you.
何时何地
Where and when?
请坐
Take a seat.
沃莫尔德先生 感谢你能前来配合调查
Mr. Wormald, thank you for coming in and talking to us.
应该的
Yeah, of course.
我们看了警官在现场
Yeah, we’ve been looking at the reports
所写的报告
that the officers took at the scene,
我们有几个后续的小问题
and we have a few u202dsmall follow-up questions.
抱歉浪费你的时间 只是常规流程
Sorry to waste your time. Just standard stuff.
没必要带律师过来
There’s really no need for a lawyer to be here.
我其实是来当他的顾问
I’m here in more of an advisory capacity.
丹只是想有个友善的人在他身边
Dan just, uh, wanted a friendly face next to him.
我们都很友善啊
u202dWell, we’re all friendly here.
看看我们 四个朋友
Look at us. Four friends.
我们只是想理清事实
We just want to get the facts straight
以便找回你的财物
so we can, um, help you get your property for you.
其实…没关系的
Yeah, you know, uh, it’s fine.
用不着…
Uh, yeah, there’s no need to, uh —
不 这只是常规程序
No, it’s just standard procedure.
你知道 警官有时
You know, u202dofficers don’t always get
也无法把所有的所需信息写进报告里
all the information we need in their report.
我们只是想抓住偷了你的棒球卡的人
We just want to find the guys who took your baseball cards.
是啊 那…
Yeah, that’s, uh…
我叔叔有一张泰·柯布的烟草卡
You know, my uncle u202dhad a Ty Cobb tobacco card.
他把那玩意存放在十五厘米厚的玻璃底下
Kept that thing behind six inches of glass
好像是幅名画一样
like it was the Mona Lisa or something.
泰·柯布
Wow. Ty Cobb?
告诉他把光线调暗
Tell him to keep the lights low.
就算是人工照明也会释放一定量的
Even artificial lighting has a certain amount
紫外辐射 那可能会…
of ultraviolet radiation that can, uh, you know…
长远来看…
over the long term —
你能告诉我们
Um, can you just remind us
你在屋子里存放卡片的准确位置吗
exactly where you kept your cards in the house?
好的 正如我想说的 那不再是问题了
Yeah, well, uh, as I was trying to say, it’s no longer an issue.
我找到它们了
I found them.
你找到卡片了
So you found the cards?
是的
Uh, yep.
我就是想亲自过来 告诉你们
I just wanted to come down and tell you, you know, in person.
你找到了
You found them?
在哪 房♥子周围吗
Where? Around the house?
不是 我雇了私♥家♥侦♥探♥
No. I, uh, I hired a private investigator,
他找到了卡片
and he tracked them down.
是的
So, yeah.
真的吗 哪儿找到的
Really? So, where were they?
没关系了 真的
You know, it’s fine. It is.
我真的…我不能再打扰你们了
I really — I ought to get out of your hair.
你们在我身上浪费的时间够多了
You’ve wasted enough time on me.
不 不 没关系 这是我们的工作
No, no, it’s — u202dit’s okay. It’s our job.
我们只是想弄清♥真♥♥相♥
We just want to get the facts right
以便帮你结案
so we can help close this case for you.
已经搞定了
It’s done.
案子结了
Case closed!
我知道你们有多…
I just — I know how much, you know,
你们有多少案子需要处理
you guys have on your hands,
杀人犯 抢劫犯 黑帮什么的
like murderers and robbers and gangs and stuff. I —
丹尼 你要不要出去透会气
Hey, Danny, u202dwhy don’t you get some air?
你去喝点咖啡
You can have some coffee.
我来和警探们说清楚
I’ll finish up u202dwith the detectives here.
好了 伙计们 我们直说吧
Okay, let’s get down to brass tacks here, guys.
我猜你们两位制♥服♥整齐的警官
I’m guessing your two fine uniformed officers
发现了沃莫尔德先生藏东西的据点
found Mr. Wormald’s little hidey hole,
所以你们才如此热心地
and that’s why you two are so interested
“帮助”我这位朋友
in “Helping” my friend here.
我明白
I get it.
在踢脚线背后发现藏匿地点
A hiding place in the baseboard —
任何人都会起疑心的
it’s gonna make anyone suspicious.
但我保证没有违法的事
But let me assure you there’s nothing illegal going on here.
那他为什么这么紧张
Then why is he so nervous?
因为要我说 流汗就值得怀疑
’cause I must say, the flop sweat is kind of suspect.
我们都有秘密 不是吗
We all have our secrets, don’t we?
又有谁是一尘不染的呢
And who among us is without sin?
但那些罪过不全是犯罪
But those sins aren’t all of the criminal variety,
沃莫尔德先生也没有犯罪
and neither are Mr. Wormald’s, okay?
但那是很私密的东西
They are, however, very private.
私密 比如贩毒吗
Private, like drug dealer, maybe?
不 当然不是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!