Oh, I tried to learn in high school,
但后来我决定用更简单的方法追女孩
but then I decided there were easier ways to get girls.
我希望你有减压的方法
well, I hope you’ve got a way to decompress.
人人都需要减压
Everybody needs something.
你在这适应得怎么样
How you settling in?
挺好的
Great.
对我来说是向前迈了一大步
Uh, it’s — u202dit’s quite a step up for me.
我们很高兴有你加入
Well, we’re happy to have you.
有其他需要随时告诉我们 吉米
Just let us know if there’s anything else you need, Jimmy.
谢谢 克利福德
Thanks…Cliff.
我也很高兴能加入这里
Um, I’m happy to be here.
很好
Great.
我该回去工作了
Uh, better get back to it.
好的 我也该工作了
Yeah, me, too, I suppose.
其实 我在首次信息披露中发现了点东西
Actually, um, u202dI might have found something in the initial disclosures.
-是吗 -斯韦卡特和考科利不断提到
– Oh, yeah? – Schweikart and Cokely keep referring to
这是一个”可选的津贴项目”
the “Optional Allowance Program,”
但是我查了很多住户的合同
but I checked a number of residents’ contracts.
所有合同都选择了这个津贴计划
Not a single one has opted out, which makes me think
我认为这更像是一个强制性的财务安排
it’s more of a mandatory financial arrangement.
你认为这就是他们在提交的材料中所指的
And you’re thinking that’s the “Failure to state a claim”
“起诉理由不足”吗
that they filed in their answer?
他们不断强调这是可选计划 是自愿的
They keep saying it’s optional, thereby voluntary.
我们可以反驳他们
I think we can counter that
如果入住的前提条件是必须”选择加入”
if “Opting in” is a requirement for residency,
事实也是如此
which it sure seems to be,
那他们声称的”自愿”就站不住脚了
well, their voluntary claims don’t hold water.
你这个发现可能意义重大
Might be on to something here.
干得漂亮 吉米
Nice work, Jimmy.
谢谢 克利福德
Thanks, Cliff.
你好
Hola.
你好啊
Hola. Cómo estás?
欢迎光临 有什么能为您效劳的
Welcome. How can I help you?
我想打听下价钱
Um, I was hoping to get an estimate.
是我的车
Uh, mi car. Mi coche.
你们可以干车子的活吧
You do cars?
当然可以 没问题
Sí. Cars. Todo el tiempo.
我想把坐椅的椅面换一下
I-I was hoping u202dto get my seats reupholstered.
跟我出去看一下好吗
Um, take a look? Mira?
-稍等一下 -好的
– Un momento. – u202dSí, sí, sí, sí.
谢谢
Gracias.
就是这辆
Yeah.
换点新鲜东西
Thinking something new.
给这个老家伙一点宠爱
Give the old girl a little love.
我很高兴干这个活儿
但是有这些钱还不如买♥♥辆新车
他说你还是留着钱买♥♥辆新车比较划算
He said you should save your money and get a new car.
是吗 但是我对这辆车有特殊的感情
Yeah? Well, it has a sentimental value.
古董车
Classic car.
他想要什么样的
椅面想用什么材料
What material do you want?
当然是皮的
Well, I was thinking leather, definitely.
鳄鱼皮就不错
Maybe alligator.
那要花好多钱呢
Señor. Too much money.
是 但我说了 我对这车有感情
Yeah, but like I said, it has a sentimental value.
我觉得奇奇怪怪的皮革跟这车不太配
换点跟车的风格更搭的材料比较好
说服他
他说鳄鱼皮跟这辆车不搭
He says, uh, alligator’s gonna look all wrong.
便宜点的材料更好
Cheaper might be better.
给我看看你选的
Well, show me what you’d pick.
抱歉 先生
I’m sorry, señor.
我儿子 让他来帮你 行吗
My son — u202dhe — he will help you, okay?
帮他选个材料
别给他推销贵的了
见到你很高兴
Mucho gusto.
你怎么找到我的
How’d you find me?
你找我♥干♥什么
Why are you here?
棒球卡
Baseball cards.
我猜 你看到那个开豪车的中年危机男
The way I figure, you saw that mid-life crisis of a vehicle
就明智地决定不和他做生意了
and wisely decided u202dto cut ties with the man,
这我不怪你 因为我也不和他做了
and I don’t blame you — I did, too.
但是你劫了他家
And then you ripped him off.
我相信顺走那些棒球卡
And I’m sure those baseball cards
还能从那个蠢货身上额外捞一笔
looked like an easy way to make a few extra bucks
顺便还能给他上一课
off that idiot, teach him a lesson, too.
但是你低估了
But you underestimated
这个人有多么白♥痴♥
just how big an idiot you were dealing with.
不 我很清楚
No, I am pretty aware.
好吧 那么你低估了
Well, then, you underestimated
这个人对这些棒球卡片的感情有多深
how attached the man was to those cards —
深到他打给警♥察♥报失
so attached he called the police and reported them stolen.
现在警♥察♥在到处查
Now they’re nosing around.
这好像是你的问题
That sounds like a “you” problem.
不 我觉得更像是我们的问题
No, I think it’s very much an “us” problem.
我想我还是碰碰运气吧
Yeah, I guess I’ll just have to take my chances.
不过祝你好运
But good luck to you.
我还希望你能看到我们的困境
You know, I was hoping you’d see our dilemma
做出正确的选择
and do the right thing.
但我想现在是一个软硬兼施的情况
But I think what we have here now is a carrot-and-stick situation.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
这是要来硬的吗
This is the stick? Hmm?
你来威胁我的家人吗
You coming here, threatening my family?
你得再强硬些 老东西
‘Cause you’re gonna need a bigger stick, old man.
我不是要威胁你的家人
I’m not here to threaten your family.
真正的狠角色是屠库·塞拉曼加
And the name of the stick is Tuco Salamanca.
如果你不照我说的做 恕我直言
Now, you don’t play ball, so to speak,
屠库要是发现了你的第二职业
and Tuco finds out about your little side business.
这够硬了吗
That a big enough stick?
不过 我还是更喜欢软的
However, I prefer the carrot.
我觉得你也会喜欢
I think you will, too.
那要怎么做
And what would that be?
你把棒球卡片还给我
You give me back the baseball cards,
还有一万美金现钞
$10,000 in cash,
你还可以净赚大约
and you net roughly —
大约六万美金
roughly — $60,000.
那该怎么做
And how exactly does that work?
欧内斯托
Ernesto.
要出门吗
Going somewhere?
是的
Yes, we are.
转弯的时候需要些技巧
She’s a little tricky around the corners.
而且 得加高级汽油
So… and you got to go with the premium gas.
我知道这好像是骗人的 但还是有很大不同
I know it seems like a scam, but it makes a huge difference.
我会一周洗一次车
And I would get her washed at least once a week.
还要手工打蜡
And spring for the hand wax.
这透明涂层需要多一层保护
You’re gonna want that extra layer of protection for the clear coat.
这车值得最好的保护
She deserves the best.
我会确保拆车厂的伙计们
I’ll make sure the boys at the chop shop
对她温柔一些的
are real gentle with her.
等等 为什么要拆
Wait. W-why?

No.
你觉得我会开那辆车吗
You think I’d be caught dead driving that thing?
那就跟六岁皮条客的校车一样
It looks like a school bus for 6-year-old pimps.
好了 我们能继续了吗
All right, shall we move this along?
阿伦
Aaron.
好 这是基特那张
Okay, there’s Jeter.
好的 好的
All right. Okay.
曼托 曼托 这是曼托那张
Mantle. Mantle. There’s Mantle.
完事了吗
u202dWe good?
是的 好像都在这儿
Uh, yeah, that looks like everyone.
都在 都在这儿了
Yeah, they’re here. u202dLooks like everyone’s here.
另外一样
And now the other item.
现在我们的交易正式结束
And now our business is concluded.
我一直在想是不是该向你道歉
You know, I can’t help thinking an apology was in order.
又是警♥察♥打来的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!