It’s totally worth it. It’s —
在乡间骑马散步
Long ride through the country
后院一杯酒 看夕阳西下
and then glass of wine on the back patio at sunset.
我们该买♥♥个烤肉机
Oh, we should get one of those smokers.
轻轻松松烤几天肉
We could just barbecue for days.
没错 我们真该买♥♥一个
Yeah. We definitely got to get a smoker.
好吧…
All right, well…
我得去美甲店了
I got to go to the salon.
他们要运来我崭新的公♥司♥用车
They’re delivering my new company car.
真的吗
Ugh, are you serious?
怎么
What? u202d
吉夫斯 我的纯金飞艇在哪儿
Jeeves, u202dwhere’s my solid-gold blimp?
小说人物 指理想聪明的男仆
不 不是那辆 另一辆
No, not that one. The other one.
嫉妒
Jealous.
好嫉妒哦
Totally.
我忘了 我给你买♥♥了个礼物 等会儿
Oh, I forgot. u202dI got you a present. One sec.
包装真精美
u202dSuch a beautiful wrapping job.
都不忍♥打开
It’s a shame to open it.
这是礼物 别嘴欠
It’s a gift. Be grateful.
世上第二棒的律师
保持真我
Just keeping it real.
别气馁
Come on.
第二已经非常棒了
Second is still very, very good.
好吧
All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
今晚见吗
See you tonight?
再说
Maybe.
如果你表现好的话
If you play your cards right.
你好啊美女
Hello, beautiful.
女士们 喜欢吗
What do you think, ladies?
我知道 很棒吧
Yeah, I know, right?
内部全真皮
It’s got all leather interior,
加热座椅适合沙漠地区寒冷的早晨
heated seats for those cold desert mornings.
这绝对是天堂的样子
This must be what heaven looks like.
来个告别拥抱吧
Goodbye hug?
不来吗
No?
好吧 那就擦干泪水
All right, well, forgo the tears
轻轻说一句 后会有期
and just say, “Till we meet again.”
大概是公制尺寸的吧
Must be metric.
沃尔多峡谷路
拉谢内加
圣达菲
你在这干什么
What — what are you doing here?
我在这儿工作
I work here.
真巧啊
Small world.
那这里是警局的停车场吗
So, is this the parking lot for the police station?
是的
It is.
你不知道他们能不能让我进 对吧
You don’t know if they validate, do you?
不如你在那边停车吧
Why don’t you pull around over there,
我们谈几句
and we’ll have a little talk.
好吧
Uh, okay.
你来这干什么
Why are you here?
我有事找警♥察♥
I-I have business with the police.
是什么事呢
And what business might that be?
如果你非要知道的话 我被抢劫了
Well, if you must know, I was robbed.
有人闯进我家 偷走了我的财产
Somebody broke into my house and stole my property.
你的毒品吧
Your drugs.
是的 但显然我没对警♥察♥说
Yeah, but obviously I didn’t tell the cops that.
我又不蠢
I’m not stupid.
你已经和他们说过情况了吗
You’ve already spoken to them?
两个警♥察♥来过我家
A couple of them came by my house.
但我在意的不是毒品
But it’s not the drugs that I care about.
不 我在意
I mean, I care.
但我更想讨回我的棒球卡片
It’s my baseball cards I need back.
-你的棒球卡片 -是的
– Your baseball cards? u202d- Yes.
我有一套非常珍贵的棒球卡片集
I have a very valuable collection of baseball cards,
被人偷走了
and someone stole them.
我就知道还得我来跟你说
I guess I shouldn’t be surprised I have to tell you this.
你已经是个罪犯了 还主动找警♥察♥谈话
But it’s probably a bad idea that you willingly talk to the police,
这大概不是个好主意
being a criminal and all.
我又不是以罪犯的身份来的
I’m not here as a criminal.
我是受害者
I’m here as a crime victim.
我只是偶尔卖♥♥卖♥♥药品
Just because I occasionally sell some pharmaceuticals,
就要失去受法律保护的权利吗
I no longer have a right to protection from crime?
而且我和他们谈的时候非常谨慎
And I was very careful when I talked to them.
他们不知道我卖♥♥药
I — they have no idea about my other business.
既然你已经报告过情况了 为什么还要来
If you already made your report, why are you here?
他们喊我来的
They called me.
说还有几个问题要问
They have a few more questions.
他们很努力地在寻找小偷
They are very dedicated to finding this thief.
既然你还是个新手 我来给你解释一下
Since you’re new to this, let me explain it to you.
他们在钓鱼
They’ve invited you on a fishing trip.
什么意思 钓鱼
What’s that? A fishing trip?
那些警♥察♥对讨回你的卡片根本没兴趣
Those cops have no interest in helping you get your cards back.
他们显然怀疑你
You’re obviously under suspicion.
他们什么也没看到啊
There was nothing there for them to see.
你想想我们之前的谈话
I refer you u202dto our previous conversation
再看看这个如霓虹灯般闪闪发光的
and this blinking neon sign of a vehicle
写满”毒贩子”三个字的车
that says “Drug dealer.”
他们怀疑你
They suspect you.
他们会让你进去 装作是你的朋友
They will get you in there, pretend to be your friend,
给你一种虚假的安全感
lull you into a false sense of security,
然后他们会让你心虚
and then they will sweat you.
你就会露出破绽
and you will break.
我不 我
I don’t — I —
我不同意
I disagree.
没有商量的余地 你现在就回家
Not open for debate. You go home now.
但是我和他们约好了啊
But I have an appointment.
爽约
Break it.
如果他们打电♥话♥给你 别接
And if they call you, do not answer the phone.
那我的棒球卡片怎么办
But what about my baseball cards?
那是你生意的代价
Cost of doing business.
不行 不不不
No! No, no, no!
我得讨回来
I am getting those back!
我愿意冒险
I will take the risk!
不 你不能冒险
No, you won’t.
因为你会把我也置于险境
Because then you’ll be putting my well-being at risk.
我只能这样
I have to!
我 我
I-I —
那些卡片啊
Those cards?
有一部分是我爸留给我的
Some of them were my dad’s.
我要讨回来
I-I am getting them back.
我必须讨回来
I’m getting them back.
我会找到你的卡片的
I’ll find your cards.
先生 你
Is — sir–
你也能做这个吗
Is that something you do?
那真是
Wow, that’s…
那你真是太好了
That is so generous of you.
你要付我钱的
Oh, it’ll cost you.
好吧
Okay, uh…
我们可以讨论下财务问题
We should discuss some sort of financial arrangement
我可以…
in which I-I, uh…
那好吧
Okay, then!
老天
Jesus.
戴维斯梅因律所
律师
保证金
矶鹞渡生活协助中心
居住合同
请进
Come on in.
我不是故意打断你的
I didn’t mean to interrupt.
没关系 我只是弹琴放松一下
Not at all. I was just blowing off some steam.
-弹得挺不错 -谢谢
– You sound good. – u202dThank you.
有助于保持头脑清醒 你会弹吗
Clears the head. You play?
上高中时学过一阵

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!