眼前这情况看上去有点不对劲
There’s something wrong with this picture.
喂 是我
Hey, it’s me.
我又在这个天堂度过了完美的一天
Another perfect day in paradise out here.
我在泳池里
I’m in the pool.
给我回电
Okay, call me.
-你好吗 -宝贝 吃过中饭了吗
– How are you? – Hey, babe. Did you get lunch?
我吃了
I did.
我觉得我背上快被晒焦了
You know, I think I’m burning up back here.
真的吗 你可真走运
Oh, really? Well, you’re just in luck.
-瞧瞧我拿了什么 -太好了
– Look what I have. – Oh, hey, great.
你这里都被晒红了
Oh, yeah, you’re all red back here. Yeah.
好爽啊 宝贝
That feels good, babe.
我跟你说了不要在太阳下待太久
I told you not to spend so much time in the sun.
你就是不听
You don’t listen.
喂 又是我
Yeah, it’s me again.
我说话这当儿 离我不到八米的地方
Listen, as I speak, not 25 feet away from me,
我正看着目标
I’m looking at the mark.
喜剧《盖里尔的岛》中的大富翁
想象下豪威尔·瑟斯顿三世和金吉同居后的样子
Think Thurston Howell III if he shacked up with Ginger.
他浑身上下都是古驰牌的
He’s dripping in Gucci.
就好像 我蹲在水坑里
It’s like I’m at the watering hole,
我是准备出击的母狮 看着那头
and I’m watching the fattest, slowest water buffalo
最肥最迟缓的水牛向我露出了脖子
expose his neck to me, and I’m the lioness ready to strike.
来吧 金
Come, Kim.
加入我吧 加入狮群吧
Join me. Join the pride.
我刚说母狮
Um, I said “Lioness”
是因为狩猎是母狮的活儿
because it’s the females who do all the hunting.
只是想准确描述这个物种
Uh, just wanted to be species-accurate,
跟我的性别无关
irrespective of my own sex.
就像《国家地理》那样…
It’s a National Geographic thing. Anyway…
快过来
Get out here.
再见
Bye.
圣达菲 新墨西哥州
Santa Fe, New Mexico.
我想知道戴维斯梅因律所的电♥话♥
I need the number of a law firm — Davis & Main.
好的 帮我转接下
Yeah, you can connect me.
公♥司♥用车上有多种选择
There are a few options on the company cars.
您有空的时候我们可以安排试驾
We can arrange a test-drive whenever you’d like.
公♥司♥用车 哇
Company car — wow.
不管您在哪儿 都能够
And there’s a service that will deliver it right to you,
随叫随到
wherever you want.
如果您觉得不满意
And if you find you’re not happy with it,
随时都能换
it’s not a big deal to change it out.
听上去真是…
That sounds really, uh…
太好了
Yeah.
这画有意思
This is, uh, interesting.
如果…
Oh, if, uh…
如果这不符合您的品味
If this isn’t to your taste,
我们仓库里有各种画作
we have a collection of art in-house
您可自♥由♥选择
you can, uh, choose from.
只要您有空
Anytime you’re ready,
我能给您一些样品供您挑选
I can put together some samples for you to review.
我…不 我就喜欢这个
I-I-I — No, I like this.
好的 您要是还有别的需要 我随时效劳
Good. Uh, well, any other needs you have, I’m here to help.
办公用品 饮食需求…
Office supplies, dietary needs…
有什么指定的食物想放在冰箱里吗
Anything special you want stocked in the fridge?
要加湿器吗 这里有点干燥
Uh, maybe a humidifier? Gets kind of dry in here.
奥马尔 我这人很随意的
Omar, I-I’m pretty low-maintenance.
好的 如果您有任何需求
Sure. Well, if there’s anything you need,
我就在外面
I’m right outside the door.

Great.
要是我想起什么的话
If I think of anything.

Good.
对了 你觉得…
Hey, do you think, um…
我只是在看这张桌子
I’m just looking at this.
我们有其他办公桌可以选吗
D-do we get a choice of desks?
您想要怎样的
What were you thinking?
能不能…
Is it possible, um…
能用…黄檀木的吗
Can we do…cocobolo?
黄檀木办公桌 没问题
Cocobolo desk? Absolutely.
我马上去办
I’ll get right on that.
一直开着
不要关

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!