and he left us somewhere in the neighborhood of $1.4 million.
不是我这人贪心 但我觉得
And I don’t mean to be greedy, but I think,
如果我们现在明智地投资
if we invest it smart now,
我们可以将它翻两倍 三倍
we could double it, triple it —
甚至可以将这笔钱翻四倍 对吗
we could quadruple the whole inheritance, right?
在我看来
In my opinion?
财富属于有胆量的人 兄弟
Fortune favors the bold, man.
如果你们有时间和我喝一杯
Now, if you guys are free to join me for a drink,
我可以给你们简单参谋一下
I can give you a quick consult.
没关系 我们自己能行
That’s all right. We were gonna do it ourselves
用那种在线经纪网站就行
through one of those online brokerage websites.
我们打算选个经典点的 比如…
We’re just gonna pick, uh, a classic, like —
好像是叫蓝筹股
I think they’re called blue-chip stocks?
对 对 你们自己完全没问题
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you can totally do it yourself.
就挑那些可靠的
Shoot for the tried and true.
当然 你们可能会把钱投到兴登堡号♥
‘Course, you might be putting your cash in the Hindenburg,
德国大型飞艇 运营后第二年烧毁
意大利游轮 1956年与另一船只相撞沉没
安德烈亚·多里亚号♥
the Andrea Doria,
美国电影 上映后票房♥惨败
或者 《联邦大蠢探》上
uh…”Corky Romano.”
不是吗
Right?
它们当时看起来都可靠极了 可结果呢
They all seemed rock-solid beforehand, but then…
是啊 不怎么好
Yeah, not good.
不怎么好 没错
Not good, yeah.
那要如何区分呢
So, how do you know?
那就需要我们这种人出场了
Well, that’s where someone like myself comes in.
资深的理财经理
Proven track record as a wealth manager.
我能规避风险 又敢于冒险
I take calculated but aggressive risks
因为我想抓住转瞬即逝的机遇
’cause I want to catch lightning.
而我确实能
And I do.
我就是一台印钞机
Practically a money-printing machine.
听上去不错
That sounds good.
印钞机
A money-printing machine.
听着 那边有个小隔间
Listen, there’s a little booth over here.
方便说话 我们可以谈谈 不用承诺什么
There’s some privacy. We can talk. No obligations.
我们可以… 随便谈谈这件事
We can just — just rap about this a little bit.
-好啊 也可以 -好吗
– Yeah, I guess. – Yeah?
你说呢 妹妹
What do you say, sis?
我们能谈谈吗
Can we just talk?
滑步舞啊
Electric slide on in there.
我们就简单谈两句 不是…
And we’ll just rap a little bit. It’s no —
顺便说一句 我叫肯
My name’s Ken, by the way.
维克多 中间是”K”
Uh, Viktor, with a “K.”
好啊 中间是”K”的维克多
Cool. Viktor with a “K.”
这位迷人的女士呢
And this lovely lady is?
我叫…吉赛尔 吉赛尔·圣·克莱尔
It’s…Giselle. Giselle Saint Claire.
好名字
Ah, lovely.
请坐 我不会咬人的
Please, sit. I won’t bite.
那么 中间是”K”的维克多和吉赛尔
So, Viktor with a “K” and Giselle
异域风情的名字
exotic names.
是荷兰人名
They’re Dutch.
准确地说 是布尔人
Well, Boer, to be precise.
我们父亲家那边来自南非
Our…father’s side of the family is from South Africa,
汉弗莱叔叔就是在那去世的
which is where Uncle Humphrey passed away.
南非
South Africa.
那里盛产美女啊 不是吗
They grow them beautiful down there, right?
查理兹·塞隆 还有你
Charlize Theron. And you.
我其实没在那待过 不过希望以后能去
I’ve never actually been, but hope to go someday.
听着 等我为你们理财结束
Tell you what, by the time I’m done with you two,
你们可能连私人飞机都有了
you might be taking your own private jet.
好极了
Nice.
不好意思 我们都坐这儿了
Excuse me. Hi. Uh, we are sitting here now,
所以我们需要一份酒单 如果你…
so, uh, we could use a wine list, if you get a chance —
你喜欢喝龙舌兰吗
Hey, uh, are a tequila fan?
喜欢
Yes.
你想喝吗
You down for that?
你喝过陈年蓝宝石吗
You ever try Zafira Añejo?
没喝过 不过我喝什么都行
No, I have not, but I’m down for whatever.
来三杯她说的那个
Three of whatever she just said.
-没问题 -好的
– You got it. – All right.
那么 股票市场 很棒的投资途径
So, stock market. A great investment.
现在正是入市的好时机
And you’re picking the right time to jump in.
你为什么要听我的 我是个白♥痴♥
Why do you listen to me? I’m an idiot.
谈论他的豪车 谈论…
And talks about his cars, talks about —
-他有多少辆车 -我觉得…
– How many cars did he have? – I don’t think —
-那没道理啊 -没错 肯
– It doesn’t make sense. – That’s it, Ken.
这是酒保送给你们的
Compliments of the bartender.
她觉得你们可能想留个纪念
She thought you might want a souvenir.
天啊 我们把整瓶酒喝光了吗
Oh, my God. Did we drink the entire bottle?
还没呢
Not yet, we didn’t.
-来 -干杯
– Boom. – Hey, cheers.
我觉得我们该结账了
Uh, I think we’re ready for the check.
不 这是最明智的方式
No, really, it’s the smart way to go.
好吧 不过说清楚
Okay. But, so, to be clear,
你直接从我们的账户取钱来投资
you take the money directly from our account and invest it.
-分散投资 -分散投资
– Diversify. – Diversify it.
接着所有红利和利润
And then all the dividends and all the profits
还有…我们给你的钱都会回到我们的账户
and the…what-have-you comes back into our account.
没错 说得太对了
Boom. Absolutely.
你们还会拿到一份详细说明
And you’ll get a detailed statement
上面写着你们的钱涨了多少
showing you how much your money is growing —
当月最牛的股票等等
biggest bulls of the month, et cetera.
肯 兄弟 就这么办吧
Ken, buddy… let’s do this.
好 签在这儿 中间是”K”的维克多
Great. Right there, Viktor with a “K,”
吉赛尔 等下你也签
and, Giselle, you are next.
好刺♥激♥啊
This is so exciting.
很高兴能为你们服务
Folks, it’s been a pleasure.
-我来买♥♥单 -我可不会让你买♥♥单
– Oops, I got that. – Can’t let you do it, son.
等等 什么 肯 你人真好
Wait. What? Ken, you are the greatest.
-谢啦 -小事一桩
– Thank you. – No problem-o.
听着 这会是你们做的最棒的决定
Hey, this will be the best decision you’ll ever make.
我也觉得
Oh, I believe it.
好了 我们就不继续打扰你了
All right, well, we should get out of your hair.
-没错 -等等 别急
– Yeah. – Oh, wait, wait.
这…是给你们的
This…is for you.
上面有我所有的联♥系♥方式
Now, that’s got all my contact info.
有问题或者有事都可以打给我
Call me anytime with questions or anything at all.

Ken.
再见 记得打给我
Bye. Call me, guys.
-再见 -快来拦着我们啊
– Bye. – Try and stop us.

Wow.
太棒了
Just wow.
我…
What I–
这账没错吧
Is this right?
没错 先生
Yes, sir, it is.
快走快走
Go, go, go, go, go!
陈年蓝宝石
Zafira Añejo!
他会追出来的
He’s gonna come out.

Oh, no.
我都没看清楚合同
I didn’t read the fine print.
-等等 -爽
– Wait. – Yeah!
天呐
Holy crap.
真不敢相信…
I can’t b–
你刷完能借我刷吗
Can I borrow that when you’re done?
不行 太恶心了
No, that’s gross.
怎么会恶心
H-how is it gross?
我们身上的病菌早就混到一起了
Our germs have already intermingled.
这是我的牙刷 情况不一样
It’s my toothbrush. It’s different.
怎么不一样了
Why is it different?
就是不一样
Because.
牙龈经常出血 就会有…
You know, gums bleed, and there’s —

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!