You know? And — and these– these last few deals —
这个叫纳乔的 他都是一个人来的
This Nacho fella, he’s been coming alone.
如果他不需要带人
I mean, if he doesn’t need backup men,
那我为什么要带你呢
then, I mean, why do I need you?
我应该一个人去
I should just go alone.
不然我就浪费钱了
I’m throwing — I’m throwing away money.
跟扔垃圾堆里一样
Just tossing it away. Into the trash.
随你怎么办
Look, you do whatever you want,
但是我建议你 如果没有人跟着你
but I’m advising you — do not go to that meet
别一个人去
without someone watching your back.
是啊 你当然会这么说了
Yeah, well, of course you’re gonna say that.
你才不想失去这份轻松赚大钱的工作
I mean, you don’t want to be out of this easy-peasy job.
不过抱歉 这个肥差
Well, I’m sorry, but this is the gravy train,
马上就要溜走了
and it’s leaving the station right now.
所以最后一次机会
So last chance.
上车
All aboard.
我说真的 最后一次机会
Seriously, last chance.
我数到十 然后我就…
I’m gonna count to, say, 10, and then I’m…
好 那行
All right, then.
你的服务到此为止了
Your services are no longer needed!
你好
Hola.
老头子没来
No old guy?
怎么 他是扭到腰了还是怎么了
What, did he break a hip or something?
是啊
I know, right?
不过不是的 我们…
Yeah, no, we, uh…
我们散伙了
we — we parted ways.
产生了一些分歧
Yeah, saw things differently.
所以… 你懂的
So… You know how it is.
这车不错
This is interesting.
是啊 你喜欢吗
Oh, yeah. You like it?
我能看看吗
Can I take a look?
随意参观 请上车
Be my guest. Get in.
进去看看
Check it out.
真不错
Impressive.
谢谢 上车看看 感受下真皮
Thank you. Get in. Feel the leather.
是H2型
Yeah, it’s a H2.
新款才下线
Brand-new off the line.
比H1型轻巧但车身稍长 车顶更高
Slimmer than the H1 but longer, more height.
这车相当不错
Yeah, it’s a honey.
V8引擎 325马力
V-8 engine, 325 horsepower,
三区空调系统
tri-zone climate controls.
即使坐在车里的姑娘
So you can have a girl in a bikini
一个穿着比基尼而另一个穿着大衣
and another in a parka,
也都会感觉很舒适
and they’re both gonna be comfortable.
带着两个姑娘 开着SUV
You’re running around with two girls in your S.U.V.,
真是爽翻天了
you’d be really comfortable, huh?
是啊
Oh, yeah. Yes.
我去点下钱
I’m gonna count this quick.
数吧 别数错了
Do your thing. Make sure it’s right.
新墨西哥州 机动车辆管理局
车辆登记证书
好了
Okeydokey.
没问题
We are good.
跟以前一样
Uh, same as before.
没开过封的
Uh, still factory-sealed.
跟往常一样 你尽管点一下
And, as always, you’re welcome to count them.
我相信你
I trust you.
很好 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
下次见
See you next time.
你好
Hello?
是的
Yes.
不 抱歉
Uh, no. Sorry.
但是… 对 我是詹姆斯·麦吉尔
But — Yes, this is James McGill,
但我不做律师了 所以…
but I’m no longer a lawyer, so…
对 不做律师了 再见
That’s right — not a lawyer. Bye.
这就是中年危机的表现吗
So, this is what a midlife crisis looks like?
不是中年危机
Not midlife crisis.
是醒悟
Clarity.
中年醒悟
Midlife clarity.
醒悟
Clarity?
那你给我解释清楚为什么要放弃
Clearly explain to me why you walked out
你这辈子最好的工作机会
on the best job opportunity of your life.
进池子里 我就告诉你
Get in the pool, and I’ll tell ya.
进池子里
Get in the pool?
对 来啊
Yeah. Come on.
去纪念品商店买♥♥件泳衣
Just pop in the gift shop and buy a bathing suit —
连体的就行 不用太花哨
get a one-piece, nothing fancy.
水温正好 二十八度
The water is perfect. It’s 82 degrees.
点一杯喝的
You can order a drink.
然后尝尝这的薯片蘸酱
And you got to try this crab dip.
你为什么要这样
Why are you acting like this?
我没怎么样
I’m not acting like anything.
我只是 终于下定决心做我自己
I just… finally decided to be me.
还好吗康普森先生 要再来一杯吗
Everything okay, Mr. Cumpston? Would you like another drink?
不用了
Uh, I’m good with this.
你给我听好 康普森先生
I’ll tell you what, Mr. Cumpston.
如果你真想谈谈 我在酒吧等你
If you really want to talk, I’ll be in the bar.
我不会等太久
Not for long.
罗兰多
Hey, Rolando.
结账
Check.
“不干法律了”是什么意思
What do — What do you mean “Quit the law”?
就是不干了 就这么简单
I quit it. Simple as that.
感谢你的解释 吉米
Oh, well, thanks for explaining, Jimmy.
-现在清楚多了 -伙计
– It’s super-clear now. – Hey, buddy?
这里是印错了吗
Uh, is that a misprint right there?
一定是印错了
It’s got to be, right?
-陈年蓝宝石吗 -是的
– The Zafiro Añejo? – Yeah.
没印错 真的
That’s correct, actually, believe it or not.
老天爷 一杯龙舌兰要五十美金吗
Holy shit. A $50 shot of tequila?
-值吗 -当然
– Is it worth it? – Apparently.
不过也看个人喜好了
I mean, it’s kind of a personal-choice kind of thing.
这辈子一定得尝尝五十美金的龙舌兰
Well, I can’t die without trying a $50 shot of tequila,
两杯 纯的
so, uh…two — dos — neat.
能跟房♥费一起结 对吗
And, uh, we can charge that to the room, can’t we?
不 不用 我们
No, we can’t. We…
我来付
I am paying.
给他一杯这里最便宜的
And he will be having a shot of your well brand,
我要一杯普通红酒
and I’ll have a glass of your house red.
我们有解百纳 比诺和西拉
We have a Cabernet, a Pinot, and a Syrah.
都可以
Whatever. Dealer’s choice.
有酒精就行
Something with alcohol.
没问题
You got it.
吉米 在西塞罗市发生了什么
Jimmy… did something happen in Cicero?
为什么西塞罗市一定要有事发生
Why did something have to happen in Cicero?
因为我跟你说起戴维斯梅因律所时
Because when I talked to you about Davis & Main,
你都准备好接受那份工作了
you were ready to take the job.
现在你回来了 突然要放弃法律工作
Now you’re back, and you’re suddenly quitting the law,
在酒店骗喝昂贵的酒
cheating hotels out of expensive liquor,
带一个奇怪的尾戒
wearing a weird pinkie ring?
怎么 加入黑♥手♥党♥了吗
What, are you in the mafia now?
还问我们有没有未来
Asking if we have a future.
到底怎么回事
I mean, where did that come from?
我不知道 只是
I don’t know. I just…
西塞罗跟这没关系
Well, Cicero has nothing to do with it.
是我的人生
It’s my whole life.
从查克让我来到阿尔布开克开始
Well, my life since Chuck made me come to Albuquerque.
自从我来到这儿
Ever since I got here,
我所做的一切都是为了让查克高兴
all I’ve done is try to make Chuck happy,
使出浑身解数来讨好查克
bend over backwards to please Chuck.
查克 查克 查克 再也不这样了
Chuck, Chuck, Chuck. Well, no more.
你放弃从事法律 这不正是查克想要的
You quitting the law — isn’t that exactly what Chuck wants?
谁在乎呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!