I’m making a living, more or less.
糊口
A living?
恕我直言
All due respect,
你是律师 却没有赚大钱
you’re a lawyer and you’re not making bank,
那你一定是方式有问题
you’re doing it wrong.
我在开拓市场 要花费些时间
Well, I’m building something. Takes time.
想开拓市场的话 就在这里开拓吧
Well, you’re gonna build something, build it out here.
在芝加哥当律师很赚钱 我保证
I mean, lawyers in Chicago make plenty — I assure you.
我不知道怎么跟你说 马可
Yeah, I don’t know what to tell you, Marco. I —
查克在阿尔布开克
Chuck’s in Albuquerque.
再恕我直言 查克是个自大的混♥蛋♥
Again, all due respect — Chuck’s a stuck-up douchebag.
我不想太直白 但他根本不喜欢你
I hate to break it to you, but he doesn’t even like you.
他是我哥
He’s my brother.
好吧
Okay.
我懂 毕竟是家人
I-I get it — family.
你得回去 但…
You got to go back. But…
还记得这个吗
…remember this?
劳力士表
The Rolex thing. What–
把这些表卖♥♥给我们的人怎么了
Whatever happened to the guy who used to sell us those?
金康 他被驱逐出境了
Jin Kang? He got deported.
这是最后一块 我们干吧
This is the last one. I say we go for it.
-不行 -干吧
– No. – Oh, come on.
上次我们赚了多少 六百美元
Last time, we did what? $600?
我们趁热打铁 轻轻松松卖♥♥上千
The hot streak we’re on, I bet we break a grand, easy.
我可以借你些现金
I could lend you some cash.
我不需要你的钱 吉米
I don’t need the money, Jimmy.
我要干活儿
I need this.
来吧 你很乐意帮别人立遗嘱
Come on. You say you’re happy doing wills or whatever,
说真的 那很不错
good for you, man, seriously.
但我得告诉你
But I got to tell you —
竖管公♥司♥赚的钱不够我花 兄弟
Standpipes ain’t cutting it for me, man.
我一无所有 吉米
I got nothing, Jimmy.
听我一次
Give me this.
听我的 兄弟
Give me this, man.
我做不到
I can’t do it.
跟我♥干♥吧
Come on. Give me this.
-马可 -来吧
– Marco. – Give me this.
-来吧 -兄弟 听我说
– Come on. Come on. – Buddy, listen to me.
我在听 来吧
I’m listening. Come on.
就这最后一次
Just one last time.
-来吧 -我不会被你催眠
– Come on. – I’m not being hypnotized.
-不会吗 最后一次 -不行
– No? Okay. Come on, one more time. – I can’t do it.
就最后一次
Just one more — one more.
-听我说 -听你说了
– Hey, listen to me. – Just listen to you.
我在听 来吧
Yeah, I’m listening. Come on.
声音从腹部出来 兄弟
It’s got to come from the gut, man.
-没错 -没错
– Yeah. – Yeah.
太疯狂了
Oh, that’s crazy.
就像一头狼 你来
Just like a wolf. Go ahead.
不 再深一点
No, deeper, deeper.
没错 每当感到快乐无比时
Yeah, and you do that right at the moment of,
就这么嚎
you know, pure joy…
-没错 -快♥感♥会增强到…
– Yeah. – …and it will escalate it 10…
十倍
…10 times.
这种东西
There’s something,
-史前就有了 -你看
– it’s prehistoric. – Hey, hey. Look.
五十 两百 四百
$50, $200, $400.
-这是谁的 -不知道
– Whose is it? – I don’t know.
这里应该有一千块
There’s got to be 1,000 bucks in here.
肯定有人…
Somebody must have…

Oh, damn.
他还…
Is he, uh…
不知道
I don’t know.
兄弟 听得到吗
Hey, buddy, you with us?
这家伙喝多了吧
Look, the guy’s just had too many.
我们走吧 你想把钱分了吗
I say we move on. You want to split this?
马可 你没事吧
Marco, you okay?
马可
Marco?
什么 你认识这人
What — do you know this guy?
快报♥警♥
Hey, call 911.
快报♥警♥
Call 911!
叫救护车
I need an ambulance.
我朋友犯心脏病了
My friend’s having a heart attack.
在一条巷子里
We’re in an alley,
拉塞尔和薛莫街的东南边
Uh, Southeast of LaSalle and Shermer.
我不知道
No, I-I don’t know.
我找到他时就这样了
He was like this when I found him.
别挂
Hey, hold —
马可 马可 能听到吗
Marco, Marco, you with me?
-能听到吗 -我搞砸了
– You with me? – I screwed up.
不 你很棒 兄弟
No, you did — you did good, buddy.
坚持住 行吗 他们在路上了
Just hold on, all right? They’re on their way.
马上就过来
They’ll be here in a minute.
吉米 你知道吗
Jimmy, you know what?
别说话 省口气吧
Just s-save your breath, okay?
你会没事的
You’re gonna be fine.
这是我人生最快乐的一周
This was the greatest week of my life.
坚持住
Hang in there!
醒醒 兄弟
Hey, wake up, man!
快醒醒 马可
Come on! Marco, buddy!
救命啊
Help!
有人吗
Anybody!
马可
Marco!
吉米
Hey, jimmy.
兄弟
Oh, hey, bud.
能给根烟吗
Can I bum one?
这是他的吗
Is that his?
没错 他妈给我的
Yeah. His mom gave it to me.
就说很眼熟
Thought it looked familiar.
觉得今天该戴着
I figured I’d wear it today,
但不太确定
but I don’t know.
我不喜欢大戒指 所以…
I’m not a big ring guy, so…
还能值几个钱呢
Still. Could be worth a couple of bucks.
得进去了
Better head back.
里头见
See you inside.
是弗瑞斯·巴勒吗
Is this Ferris Bueller?
《春天不是读书天》中的主角逃学生
你说
Speaking.
没想打扰你的假期
I don’t want to interrupt your big day off.
我就问问 准备干嘛呀
Just checking in. What are you up to?
把这地方烧了
You know, burning down the place.
就知道你会这样
I wouldn’t expect any less.
不管怎样 你现在还生气吗
So, whatever it was, did you get it out of your system?
不生气了
Yep, all gone.
很好 我想告诉你一些进展
Good. I want to run something by you.
矶鹞渡一案 哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所接不下
The Sandpiper case — it’s getting too big for HHM.
霍华德决定和另一家公♥司♥合作
Howard’s decided to partner with another firm.
戴维斯梅因律所 你听说过他们吗
Davis and Main. You heard of them?
-当然 在圣达菲 -没错
– Sure, up in Santa Fe. – Right.
他们也听说过你 并且很感兴趣
Well, they’ve heard of you, too, and they’re interested.
他们想给你个面试机会
They want to make you an offer contingent on an interview.
他们考虑给你合伙人机会
They’ve got a partner-track position in mind.
等下 什么
Wait. What?
合伙人机会 你是什么意思
Partner track? What are you talking about?
我是说在圣达菲有一间
I’m talking about there’s an office in Santa Fe
写有你名字的办公室 或是可能有
with your name on it, or there could be,
你可以接自己的案子
and you’d be working on your case.

I — well, I —
我不…
I don’t even, uh…
查克不会同意的
Chuck wouldn’t like it.
查克管不着
Chuck has no say in this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!