You are so beautiful!
大家听着 下一杯酒我们请
Hey, everybody, next round’s on us!
好 你在听我说吗
All right. Are you listening?
能保密吗
Can you keep a secret?
当然了 没问题
Yeah. Absolutely.
那人叫伊迪·阿巴西
Okay, his name is Idi Abbassi.
二十七岁
He’s 27 years old.
是尼日利亚王子
He’s a Nigerian prince, all right?
他的身价 少说也有四亿美元
He’s worth, conservatively, $400 million.
出自于博尔赫斯的小说
《特隆 乌克巴尔 奥比斯·特蒂乌斯》
赤道乌克巴尔奥比斯国的独♥裁♥政♥权♥
The dictatorship of Equatorial Uqbar Orbis
诬告他 并将他扣押
is detaining him on trumped-up charges.
阿巴西的家人快急疯了
Now, the Abbassi family — they’re going crazy.
任何帮他们把儿子救出来的人 都能受重赏
They will reward whoever helps them get their boy back.
但问题是 银行冻结了他们的资产
The hitch is, the banks have frozen their……assets
我说的是爱尔兰的赛马马票
I’m talking Irish sweeps tickets,
满满一车都是
a whole trunk full of ’em.
就在芝加哥奥黑尔机场 被海关扣押
They’re just sitting at O’Hare, impounded in customs.
我知道你想说”那又怎样”
Now, I know what you’re saying, “So what?”
我本可以用它作抵押 但你要知道
I can leave this as security, but you got to understand —
这把小提琴就是我的命根 是价值连城的古董
this violin is my livelihood. It’s a valuable antique.
为什么说它不是你的
What do you mean it doesn’t belong to you?
我出九百块买♥♥你这个 现金支付
I’ll pay you 900 bucks for this — cash on the barrel.
我不想卖♥♥ 我可不想离开我的琴
I don’t know. I hate to part with it.
它在我家已经很多年了
It’s been in my family for years.
你会保密的 对吧
You can keep a secret, right?
当然了
Yeah, absolutely.
不过关键是得有个好名头
But the point is, you need a good front,
这样才能获得最大收益
so you’re gonna have the most return on your dollars.
但我知道一个海关人员…
But I know this customs officer…
那些钱 做个很好的投资
…that money, then make it an investment.
如果价格合理
…if the price is right.
我只关心投资 只关心收益
And I’m all about investments, all about what’s coming next.
小子 帮我把我老婆的车
Hey, kid, help me get my wife’s car
从那治安混乱的街区里开出来
out of this bad neighborhood.
先生 先生 能帮我个忙吗
Sir, sir, could you help me?
告诉我 这些是今天的数字吗
Tell me — are these today’s numbers?
没有一个是完全合法的
Now, none of this was strictly legal,
-进口税高得吓人… -试试吧
– and the import taxes would have been a killer… – have at it.
所以他必须想办法让钱神不知鬼不觉地
…so he had to find a way to get the money into the country
流入国内
without anyone knowing about it.
他在钞票上涂了一层黑色的东西…
He coated the cash with this black stuff —
威克创胶
Vectrol paste.
只有用一种特殊的化学药品才能将其除掉
And the only way to get it off is with a special chemical.
虽然价格不菲 但利润呢
It’s not cheap, but the upside?
利润相当可观
The upside is huge.
你能替我保守秘密吗
Can you keep a secret?
就是《与狼共舞》里的那个人
You know, the guy in “Dances with Wolves”?
一个像你这样的人 有钱
A guy like you, who’s got some money,
有钱拿来挥霍…
who’s got some money to throw around…
我知道你想说”谁在乎呢”
Now, I know what you’re saying — “Who cares?”
不管哪一方得利 我们都会分一杯羹
No matter which one wins, we’re gonna get a piece.
他嗜赌如命
He’s got a gambling problem.
你从中获利 没有人会来找你的麻烦
Nobody can ever come after you, but you get the profit.
-价格很合理 -对你来讲是双赢
– The price is right. – It’s a win-win for you.
对其他人都是双输的局面
It’s a lose-lose for everybody else.
告诉他你有张十四
You want to tell the guy you’ve got a 14.
-他去查… -所以我们要合伙
– He checks… – That’s why we’re getting a consortium together.
-发现他… -不只你一个人
– …realizes he’s… – it’s not gonna just be you.
只是其中的一部分
It’s gonna be a piece of the pie.
但我保证你会获得巨大的利益
But you’re gonna own a full mountain range, guaranteed.
-你能保守 -秘密吗
– Can you keep… – …a secret?
因为我真的…
’cause I really…
真的不该…
…really shouldn’t…
不该告诉你这些
…shouldn’t be telling you this.
《与狼共舞》主演
你不是凯文·科斯特纳
You are not Kevin Costner.
昨晚我是
I was last night.
天呐
Jesus.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
你开什么玩笑
I mean, seriously?
老天
Oh, my god.
-露西安 露西安 -干什么
– Lucianne?! Lucianne! – What?
-他不是凯文·科斯特纳 -什么
– He’s not Kevin Costner. – What?!
那他是谁
Well, who’s this guy?
也不是凯文·科斯特纳的经纪人
Uh, not Kevin Costner’s manager.
来吧 我们走
Oh, come on. Come on. Let’s go.
等等 我要把裙子先穿上
Uh, hang on. Got to get my dress on.
走吧 快离开这破地方
Come on. Get the hell out of this dump.
你确定他不是经纪人吗
So, are you sure he’s not a manager?
是的 露西 我确定
Yes, Luci, I am sure.
但他说会把他的卡给我用的
But he said he was gonna give me his card.
你觉得这里像是经纪人住的地方吗
Does this look like a manager’s place?
-也许吧 -二位对含羞草鸡尾酒感兴趣吗
– Maybe. – Can I interest you ladies in some mimosas?
至少留下来把衣服穿好啊
At least stick around long enough to get dressed.
去死吧
Screw you.
如果你建了 我就会来
If you build it, I will come.
语出电影《梦幻之地》
露西 快走
Lucy, come on.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
快走
Come on.
那扇门很难开
That door sticks.
-我知道 我能打开 -好吧
– Yeah, okay. I got it. – Okay.
-快走 -好的
– Go. Go. – Okay.
你有十五条留言
You have 15 messages.
我是葛丽塔·穆勒
This is Greta Muller.
我想知道我的遗嘱是否…
I wanted to check to see if my wi–
我的名字叫加里·阿尔伯特·阿诺德
My name’s Gary Albert Arnold.
我想跟你探讨一下…
I’d like to discuss making a —
你好 麦吉尔先生
Hi, Mr. McGill.
我代表我母亲给你打电♥话♥
I’m calling on behalf of my mother.
她在生活协助中心…
She’s in assisted living, and —
麦吉尔先生 我是曼尼·霍林格
Uh, yes, Mr. McGill, this is Manny Hollinger…again.
我真不想…
Uh, I hate to —
你好 麦吉尔先生…
Hey, Mr. McGill…
今天打算干什么 伙计
So, what’s it gonna be today, pal?
我已经做好一切准备了
I’m up for anything and everything.
马可 很抱歉 我要回去了
Marco, I’m sorry. I got to go back.
什么
What?
我过得很愉快 很感谢你的款待
Uh, it’s been great, and I appreciate your hospitality,
但一周已经足够了
but a week’s gonna have to do it.
我要回家了
I got to go home.
可我已经请病假了
I already called in sick.
老兄 这里才是你的家 你不喜欢那里
Come on, man. This is home. Y-you hate it out there.
你回去又能干什么呢
What do you got to go back to?
我的委托人
My clients.
委托人
Clients.
怎么 你是… 你是小白脸吗
What — what are you — like a gigolo or something?
马可…
Uh, Marco…
我是律师
…I’m a lawyer.
什么
What?
我发誓
Honest to god.
我专攻老年法 就是遗嘱和财产相关事宜
I do Elder law, which is like wills and estates.
所以你欺骗那些老年人吗
So you’re ripping off old people?
不 我没有欺骗老年人
No, I’m not ripping off old people.
我没欺骗任何人
I’m not ripping off anybody.
老天呐 风流吉米是律师
Holy crap. Slippin’ Jimmy’s a lawyer?
怪不得你要回去
No wonder you want to go back.
你一定是沙漠之王
I mean, you got to be king of the desert,
开白色卡迪拉克招摇过市 赚大钱
driving around town in a white caddy, making bank.
我没有赚大钱
I’m not making bank.
只是勉强糊口 差不多吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!