defecated, uh, through the sunroof.
我并不引以为豪
Not my finest hour — I’ll grant you that.
这就是”芝加哥天窗”的含义
But that’s what a Chicago Sunroof is.
现在你们知道了 这是个真实的故事
Now you know. It’s a real thing.
不是我编的 我也不是第一个做这种事的
I didn’t make it up. I’m not the first person to do it.
它是有专门名字的
There’s a name for it.
他想要一些冰淇淋 那我就给他一些冰淇淋
Guy wanted some soft-serve — I gave him some soft-serve.
我根本不知道他的孩子坐在车后座上
I did not know that his children were in the backseat.
他那车窗不是透明的
There was a level of tint on the windows
至今我仍认为
that I’ll maintain to this day
这在伊利诺伊州的车上是违法的
was not legal in an Illinois-licensed vehicle.
但不知怎么的 这变成了我的错
But somehow, that’s on me, I guess.
谁会把车停在路边 不熄火
Who leaves two cub scouts in a double-parked car
还让两个孩子待在里面啊
with the engine running?!
拜托
Come on.
切特人脉很广
Now, Chet was connected, see?
在西塞罗混得人熟
Like, uh, Cicero connected.
通常情况 我会被指控故意损害他人财产
So, usually, I’d be looking at malicious mischief,
公共场所酗酒 妨碍社会治安 都有可能
public intoxication, disorderly conduct, maybe,
可是切特却让检察官指控我是个露阴癖
but he’s got the D.A. saying indecent exposure,
把我说成是性侵犯
calling me a sex offender. What?
只是个小小的天窗恶作剧
One little Chicago Sunroof,
突然间我就跟查尔斯·曼森[杀人狂]一样了
and suddenly I’m Charles Manson?!
从那以后一切都失控了
And that’s where it all went off the rails.
我一直在为此付出代价
I’ve been paying for it ever since.
这就是我为什么沦落到这
That’s why I’m here!
我不
I don’t…
你们猜怎么着
You know what?
这些东西你们想要就过来拿吧
Any of this stuff you want, come get it.
小猫笔记本 每人一本
Kitty-cat notebooks for everybody.
芝加哥 绿丝带出租车
要点儿啥
What can I get you?
老风格啤酒
Old style.
两瓶
Make it two.
好的
You got it.
-莫娜呢 -莫娜
– What happened to Merna? – Merna?
她很好
She’s doing all right.
她是我继母
She’s my stepmom.
她不常来了
She don’t come in much anymore.
跟她说风流吉米向她问好
Tell her Slippin’ Jimmy says hello.
“风流吉米”
Slippin’ Jimmy?
她知道的
She’ll know.
我会告诉她的
I’ll tell her.
一共五块五
That’ll be $5.50.
马可
Marco…
你这头帅气壮熊
You gorgeous hunk of a man…
你要让我等多久
…how long will you keep me waiting?
快醒醒 你个死胖子
Mnh! Wake up, you fat son of a bitch.
给你买♥♥了瓶酒
Bought you a beer.
吉米
Jimmy?
正是在下
In the flesh.
我还不够黑是吗
So, I’m not dark enough for you, huh?
不不 我只是说你肤色没黑
No, no. I’m just saying I don’t see any color.
在沙漠里待了十年 你应该看起来像
I mean, 10 years in the desert, you should look like, uh,
《阿♥拉♥伯的劳伦斯》里的安东尼·奎恩才对
Anthony Quinn in “Lawrence of Arabia.”
土耳其人 他们给了我一堆财宝
Turks — they paid me a golden treasure!
-但我还是穷 -因为我是…
– Yet I am poor… – because I am a…
-人♥民♥的河流 -人♥民♥的河流
– river to my people! – …river to my people!
我可是爱尔兰人
Well, hey, I’m irish, okay?
我可不待在太阳底下
I spend my time staying out of the sun.
说起脸色苍白的混♥蛋♥
Speaking of pale sons of bitches,
你哥哥怎么样了
how’s your brother doing?
查克很好
Chuck’s fine.
你还在给他工作吗
Still working for him?
有时候吧
Sometimes.
你呢 除了周三下午四点
What about you — I mean, besides falling asleep on a bar
在酒吧睡觉以外还干嘛
at 4:00 on a Wednesday afternoon?
“密歇根湖竖管公♥司♥”
“Lake Michigan Standpipe”?
-那是什么 -我姐夫的公♥司♥
– What’s that? – My brother-in-law owns the company.
等等 你结婚了
Wait. Hold it. You got married?
不不 我姐姐安吉的丈夫
No, no, no. My — my — my sister Angie’s husband.
竖管是个什么东西
So, what the hell’s a standpipe?
你知道的啊
Standpipe — you know what a standpipe is.
-我不知道 -消防队来了
– I don’t think so. – Fire department comes.
他们把水管的一端接到消防栓上
They stick one end of the hose on the hydrant.
另一端接到竖管上
The other end goes on the standpipe.
水从竖管中出来
The water goes out the standpipe,
经过喷头 然后灭火
through the sprinklers, and then douses the flames.
这是很重要的东西
It’s important stuff.
这就是竖管吗
So, that’s what a standpipe is, huh?
这只是干式竖管 还有湿式竖管
Well, it’s a dry standpipe. There’s also the wet standpipe.
有什么区别
What’s the difference?
我不知道怎么跟外行人解释
I don’t know i-if I could explain it to a layman.
不好意思 你妈妈还好吗
Excuse me. How’s your mom?
她三年前就去世了
Oh, she passed away about three years ago.
真可惜 她是位了不起的女士
Ah. That’s too bad. She was a great lady.
-是啊 -她是威斯康星州的 对吧
– Yeah. – From Wisconsin, right?
-对啊 -葬礼也是在那儿办的吗
– Yeah. – The funeral out there?
不 就在这儿办的
No, it was…here.
这里吗
Here?
是的 我们只在镇上呆了几天 所以…
Yeah, well, we were only in town for a few days, so…
你回来了怎么不找我
You were in town. You didn’t look me up?
查克当时正在打一个大官司
Chuck was in the middle of a big case,
所以我们不能呆太久 所以…
and, uh, we couldn’t stay around, so…
你们还要点别的吗
Can I get you guys anything else?
我不用了 你呢
I’m good. You want anything?
-不了 -给您的找零
– Nah. – Your change here, too.
好的
Uh, yeah, okay. Hey.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的短剑汽车还好吧
How’s my Cutlass running?
我一直开着呢
Gets me around.
那可是经典款啊
Well, it’s a classic.
只要车身稍微上点漆 简直帅呆了
Little bodywork, paint job — really be something.
那你这次回来是做什么呢
So, what you gonna do while you’re here?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
看看风景吧
See the sights, you know,
去看台上看个球赛
Catch a cubbies game from the bleachers,
去亨利店里吃个热狗
Get a hot dog at Henry’s.
对 对
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
正确
Correct.
我明天去见他们
I’m gonna see them tomorrow.
是的 他们俩
Yeah, both of them.
好的 再见
Okay. Okay, bye.
他是常客吗
Is he a regular?
不是
No.
你来买♥♥ 我来卖♥♥
You’re buying, I’m selling.
那好吧
All right, then.
就请你看一眼
All I’m asking is that you take a look.
对不起 伙计 没有冒犯你的意思
I’m sorry, buddy — no offense.
我真的不感兴趣
I’m just — you know, I’m not interested.
得了吧 伙计
Come on, man.
看一眼又不会怎么样
What’s it gonna hurt to take a look?
只占用你两秒钟
It’ll take you two seconds.
好吧
All right.
好吧 给我看看
All right. Show me what you got.

Boom.
好吧
Okay.
你看到了吗
Do you see it?
我看到一枚肯尼迪五十美分币
I see a Kennedy half-dollar.
他面朝哪里
Which way is he facing?
他面朝左
JFK’s facing left.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!