that has both of them at 6:00 A.M.,
他习惯早起 所以一早给他比较好
which is good ’cause he’s an early riser.
他订了《阿尔布开克日报》
The Albuquerque Journal he gets delivered,
但得有人把报纸带进屋
but somebody still has to bring it in for him.
你每天都做这些事吗
You’ve been doing all of this every day…
做了一年多吗
For over a year?
你会处理好这些事吗
You’ll take care of this?
当然了
Absolutely.
肯定做得滴水不漏
I’ll get it done and done right.
我一直很喜欢你 吉米
I always liked you, Jimmy.
记得吗
Remember?
我以前叫你”骗子查理”
I used to call you “Charlie Hustle.”
我记得
Yeah, I remember that.
对不起 之前冲你大喊大叫
I’m sorry I yelled at you.
抱抱你真不错
That was nice.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you’re all right?
发泄出来吧 没事的
It’s not a crime to let it out.
没什么好发泄的 查克脑子有病
There’s nothing to let out. Chuck’s a sick man.
那不是借口
That’s no excuse.
他是我哥哥
He’s my brother.
他觉得我是个混球
He thinks I’m a scumbag.
我没法让他改变看法
There’s nothing I can do to change that.
我还能说什么
What else is there to say?
你真是太成熟了
Wow. That’s mature.
达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥也比不上我
Dalai Lama’s got nothing on me.
O6♥4♥ 就是
O-6♥4♥, as in,
“哦 又是6♥4♥”
“Oh, to be 6♥4♥ again!”
O6♥4♥
O-6♥4♥.
好吧
All right.
下一个号♥码是 N32
Next up…we got…N-32.
南希·里根的首字母哦
“N” As in “Nancy…Reagan,”
时髦的第♥一♥夫♥人♥
A first lady with a lot of style.
有人看过《海军悍妇》吗
Anybody else seen “Hellcats of the Navy”?
1957年电影 由里根夫妇主演
好吧 还是没人赢吗
All right. No winners yet?
好吧 现在是
Okay, here’s…
B2 就是B2轰炸机
B-2, just like the B-2 bomber,
隐形机
The stealth —
说不定现在柯特兰空军基地就有一架起飞
There’s probably one taking off over at Kirtland right now.
反正是隐形的 咱们也看不见
We would never know because it’s stealthy.
还是没人赢吗 真的吗
Still no winners? No?
现在是
Here we have…
B4 又来个B打头的 怎么样
…B-4, another “B.” How about that?
“不久之后 就会又有一名赢家”
As in, “Before too long, we’re gonna have another winner.”
还是没有吗 好吧
No? Nobody? Okay.
好吧
All right.
接下来是
And here comes…
咱们的老朋友B
Hey, it’s our old friend “B.”
B12
B-12.
B开头的…
“B,” As in, uh…
B开头的…
“B,” As in…
“背叛”
“Betrayal” —
本尼迪克特·阿诺德背叛了美国
Benedict Arnold betrayed the United States.
美国独♥立♥战争时期军官 后变节投靠英军
还是没有胜利者吗
Still no winners.
没有吗
No?
好的
Okay.
下一个
Here it is.
多巧啊
Oh, what are the odds?
连来四个B 真是…
Four B’s in a row That’s…
B7
B-7.
B开头的…
“B” As in…
B开头的…兄弟 兄弟
“B” As in…”brother” — brother.
B7 七个兄弟七个新娘
B-7 — “Seven brides for seven brothers.”
我相信你们很多人都有兄弟
I’m sure a lot of you have brothers.
但肯定和我兄弟不一样
It’s not like mine, though.
有人赢了吗
Any winners yet?
再…再看看 行吗
Take a — take another look, okay?
我等着
I’ll wait.
我要说的是…
All I’m gonna say is,
如果又是个B 那就出问题了
if it’s another “B,” could have a real problem here.
接下来
And…
又是一个B
Hey, it is another “B.”
B5 开头的…
B-5, as in,
“用B造句真是让我快疯了”
“Boy, this ‘b’ thing is really starting to tick me off.”
B打头的”战舰” B打头的”波旁酒”
“B” As in “Battleship.” “B” As in “Bourbon.”
B打头的”伯利兹” 听说是个很美的地方
“B” As in “Belize” — beautiful place, so I’ve heard.
我很想去那里
I would love to go there.
但咱们还是直面现实吧 那不可能
But, uh, let’s face it — that’s never gonna happen.
咱们没人能离开这该死的荒漠
None of us is ever leaving this godforsaken wasteland.
不好意思
Sorry.
你们当没听到 咱们继续玩
Scratch that. Moving on.
这鬼地方到底怎么了
I mean, what is it with this place?
感觉像是在一个烤箱里
It’s — it’s like living inside an easy-bake oven.
你们往窗外看看
I mean, look out that window.
外面简直就像
It’s — it’s like a soulless,
乔治亚·欧姬芙描绘的毫无生气的地狱
radioactive Georgia O’Keeffe hellscape out there,
20世纪美国艺术家
爬满了珊瑚蛇和蝎子以及…
crawling with coral snakes and scorpions and…
你们没看过《隔山有眼》吗
You ever see the movie “The Hills Have Eyes”?
恐怖片 核辐射杀人狂魔的故事
够胆你就看
那简直就是个记录片
It’s a documentary!
你的车突然抛锚了
God forbid your car breaks down —
你不得不下车步行
you have to walk 10 steps.
你的脑袋变成了
You got a melanoma the size of
一个菠萝那么大的黑瘤子
a pineapple where your head used to be.
你问我”为什么会这样” 为什么
And so you ask, “Why?” Why?
如果我感觉这么糟 为什么还待在这
If — if that’s how I feel, why do I live here?
是啊 为什么
Why?!
不好意思
Excuse me.
你还说不说数字了
Are you gonna read that number?
说 我这就告诉你
Yeah. I’m gonna read your number.
又是一个B
And it’s another “B.”
又是一个该死的B 当然是B
It’s another frigging “B.” Boy, of course.
为什么不是B呢
Why not? Why not?!
下一个数字是…
And the next number…
问个小问题
Uh, quick question —
谁知道”芝加哥天窗”是什么吗
who here knows what a Chicago Sunroof is?
请参见第三集 致使吉米被捕的”小把戏”
有人知道吗
Anybody?
你知道吗 不知道 好吧
You, sir? No? Okay.
讲个真事 我老家那边有个叫切特的人
True story — uh, back home, uh, there was this guy named Chet.
他是个大混♥蛋♥
Now, Chet was a real asshole.
他可能欠我的钱
He might have owed me some money.
也可能睡了我老婆…
He might have slept with my wife…
然后我老婆就变成了我前妻
before she became my ex-wife.
细节不重要
The details don’t matter.
总之 我被冤枉了
Suffice it to say, I was wronged.
那是一个夏日夜晚
All right, so, one summer evening,
我出去喝了几杯 一杯两杯或者三杯
I was out having a few drinks — one or two, maybe three.
你们懂的
You get the picture?
猜我这时候看到谁了 切特
And, uh, who do I see? Chet.
他开车过来 把车并排停在了
He drove up, and he double-parked
冰雪皇后门口 然后进去买♥♥冰淇淋了
outside a Dairy Queen and went in to get some soft-serve.
切特开的车可以说明
Now, Chet drove — and this will give you an idea
他是一个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
of exactly what kind of a douchebag this guy was —
他开着一辆珍珠白宝马7系
drove a white pearlescent BMW 7 series
内饰也是白色皮革的
with white leather interior.
我看到了他的车
So, I saw that thing,
我突然灵机一动 像我之前说的
and I had — I’d had a few, like I said.
我爬到了车顶
And, uh… I climbed up top,
可能…
and I may have…
对着天窗拉了泡屎