天呐
Jesus.
怎么可能成功
It can’t be done.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
动了手脚吧
There’s a trick?
肯定是
There’s got to be.
如果没有动手脚
This guy wouldn’t be putting any money
这人怎么会拿钱出来
on it unless there’s a trick?
我说了 这不可能成功
I’m telling you — it can’t be done.
所以你放弃了
So you give up?
那好吧
Yeah, all right.
-等等 -没搞错吧
– Wait. What? – No way!
再来一次
Show me that again.
没问题 再出二十吧
Sure. You got another $20?
去你的
Screw this.
别生气啊
Don’t go away mad.
你们想买♥♥劳力士表吗
Oh, hey, guys, you want to buy a Rolex?
等等
Whoa, whoa. Hold on.
那块冒牌表要卖♥♥多少钱
How much for that cheap piece of crap?
-看看是谁来了 -莫娜
– Look what the wind blew in. – Hey, Merna.
没搞错吧
Holy crap.
吉米 我就说你能脱罪
Jimmy, my man, I said you would beat the rap.
莫娜 给他倒杯酒
Hey, Merna, set him up, would you?
不了 莫娜 谢谢
Merna, no, thanks. I’m good.
给他满上 他其实想喝
No, go on. He don’t mean it.
你刚刚出狱啊
You just got out of jail. Come on.
连酒都不喝一杯吗
You’re, you’re not gonna have a drink?
怎么可能啊
That’ll be the day?
马可 别嚷了 我赶时间
Marco, settle down, okay? I’m in a rush.
我哥在外面的出租车里 计费表还跳着呢
My brother’s outside in a taxi. The meter’s running.
查克在外面
What, Chuck’s outside?
让他别磨叽了
Tell him to pull that broomstick out of his ass
进来喝酒 我请客
and get in here. I’m buying.
不 我们没时间了 要赶飞机
No. No, no, we got no time. We’re catching a plane.
我是来告别的
I came here to say goodbye.
我要搬去新墨西哥州的阿尔布开克
I’m moving to Albuquerque, New Mexico.
墨西哥 你要弃保潜逃吗
Mexico? You skipped bail?
是”新”墨西哥
New Mexico–
就是兔八哥和BB鸟在的那个地方
you know, like, uh, Bugs Bunny and the Road Runner, you know?
你要去那干什么
Yeah. What are you gonna do there?
在我哥的律所打杂 在收发室干活
I’m gonna work at his law firm, like, in the mailroom.
算是个新开始吧
It’s a start, anyways.
你没搞错吧 老兄
What? N-now you’re talking crazy, man.
你才出狱 就又想进去了
You just got out of jail. Now you want to go back?
给他工作等于坐牢啊
Because working for him, that’s all that is.
马可 我别无他法了
Marco…I was done.
你懂吗 我没有逃脱制裁
You understand? I didn’t beat the rap.
是查克赶来救了我
Chuck flew in and saved my ass.
是时候改变自己了
It’s time to make some changes.
你可是”风流吉米”啊
Hey, listen, man. You’re Slipping Jimmy.
你要改变什么
What do you got to change?
洗心革面 是时候长大了
Everything. It’s time to grow up.
这又是谁说的 查克吗
Yeah, according to who, Chuck?
你也是一样 兄弟
The same goes for you, man.
你想一辈子都坐在这凳子上吗
You want to spend the rest of your life on that stool?
马可 看看你自己
I mean, come on, Marco. Look at yourself.
他在催我了 我得走了
All right, that’s him. I got to hit it.
是啊 主人在召唤你呢
Geez. His master’s voice.
-有必要吗 -你出去吧
– Really? – Look, come on. Go outside.
跟查克说你还有事忘了做
Tell Chuckles that you, you got some business you forgot.
-马可 -得了
– Marco. – Come on.
你好歹得干最后一票
Y-you got to have one last blowout.
我们再玩儿一次手表把戏
W-we’ll do the watch thing again,
你之前说的那个…
but, but maybe we’ll pull that–
那个骗钱圈套也不错
that tar-money scam you were talking about,
-约几个美女 -我答应他了
– get some girls… – I made a promise.
你是答应他了 但这是…
Yeah, you made a promise, but it was —
律师管这叫啥 受到胁迫
W-w-what do you might call it? Under duress.
他把你从监狱里捞了出来
Look, he got you out of jail, okay?
但他是你哥哥 他还能逼你不成
But he’s your brother. I mean, what else is he gonna do?
马可 听我说
Marco, listen to me, all right?
不是查克逼我这么做的
Chuck’s not making me do this.
他这是给我一个机会 我要抓住机会
He’s giving me an opportunity, and I’m grabbing it.
就像迈尔斯·戴维斯放弃吹小号♥一样
Geez, it’s like watching Miles Davis give up the trumpet.
著名音乐家
这是什么意思
What? What does that even mean?
简直是浪费你的天赋
It’s just a waste, is all I’m saying.
我要飞去那里了
All right, look. I’m gonna fly out there.
等我安定下来 再打给你
I’m gonna get settled, and I’ll call you. Yeah?
好吧 吉米
All right, Jimmy.
祝你一路平安
Hey, have a safe flight, all right?!
怎么了
What’s up?
等着跟霍华德谈话
Just waiting to talk to Howard.
能问问谈什么吗
Can I ask about what?
我决定听你的
I’m taking your advice.
把案子给哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
I’m giving the case to HHM.
为什么
Why?
大概是因为
The fact that Chuck doesn’t
查克不想让我在这里工作吧
want me here has something to do with it.
真抱歉
I’m so sorry.
你为什么不早告诉我呢
Why didn’t you just tell me?
我只是
I just…
我不想让你恨你哥哥
I didn’t want you hating your own brother.
你是怎么发现的
How did you find out?
是金告诉你的吗
Did Kim tell you?
我自己弄明白了
I figured it out on my own.
也该弄明白了 对吧
It’s about time, right?
我把矶鹞渡的文件拿来了
I brought the Sandpiper stuff with me.
就在我车里
It’s down in my car.
你们可以主动扩大业务
I figure your guys could do the outreach.
如果那些老年人不想签你们
If any of those geezers don’t want to sign with you,
把他们的名字给我
just give me their names.
我会劝他们签的
I’ll talk them into it.
吉米 我真的不想让事情变成这个样子
You know, Jimmy, I never wanted it to go this way.
如果我说了算 我们至少会
If it had been up to me, we would have at least–
霍华德 我懂
Howard, I get it.
你哥哥对律所来说非常重要
Your brother’s very important to the firm.
抱歉我当时说你是个混♥蛋♥
Sorry I called you a pigfucker.
我们还欠了你钱 不是吗
We owe you some money, don’t we?
律师费 我记得是两万美金
The of-counsel fee — I think we discussed $20,000.
再加上矶鹞渡一案的共同基金
That and whatever the common-fund proceeds
不管最终金额有多少
of Sandpiper ultimately adds up to,
你都会拿到两成
you’ll receive 20% of that —
应该是一笔很可观的收入
Should be a very nice payday for you when it comes.
没错
Yep.
我还给你准备了些东西
I’ve got something for you, too.
是给查克准备的购物清单
Uh, it’s a shopping list for Chuck.
他现在是好多了
I mean, he’s doing better,
但他每天还是需要一些东西
but he still needs deliveries every day.
我觉得最好还是由别人来做
I think he’d be more comfortable with someone else doing it.
我知道了
I see.
你不需要亲自上门
You don’t have to do it personally.
只要做好就行
It just needs to get done.
写得非常清楚了
It’s pretty straightforward.
冰块倒是件麻烦事 但这是必需品
The ice is a pain in the ass, but he needs it.
我经常会溜进小旅馆里塞个一整包
I usually sneak into a motel and fill a garbage bag,
但你可以叫你的手下花钱买♥♥就好
but you can have whoever you hire just buy it.
最重要的是报纸
The most important thing is the newspapers.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》 还有《华尔街日报》
Uh, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal —
这些都是必需品
They’re a must.
尤班克那边有个报摊
There’s a newsstand on Eubank
早上六点就有卖♥♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!