when I was asleep right there.
你知道是打给谁的吗
And you know who’s number?
哈姆林
Hamlin’s.
唯一能播出这个电♥话♥
The only person who could have made that call
并删除记录的人就是你 查克
and deleted it is you, Chuck.
好家伙 打电♥话♥啊
Boy, that phone, huh?
手♥机♥对你来说应该像个酒精喷灯一样烫手啊
Phone must have felt like a blowtorch in your ear.
那些电流 还有那些在你脑边
All that electricity, all those radio waves
萦绕不去的无线电波
right up against the side of your head?
天哪
My god.
什么事这么重要
What was so important
让你在会面之前必须打给霍华德
that you had to call Howard before our meeting?
我能想到的唯一一件事 唯一说得通的
The only thing I can think, the only thing that makes sense
就是你告诉他不要雇我
is you told him not to hire me.
一直都是你 对吗
It was always you, right?
从我通过律师考试
Right back to when I passed the bar
想要加入律所开始
and tried to join the firm.
你就不想雇我
You didn’t want me.
说出来
Speak up.
告诉我为什么
Tell me why.
你现在起码可以给我一个解释
It’s the least you can do for me now.
我是你亲弟弟
I’m your brother.
我们应该照顾彼此的
We’re supposed to look out for each other.
你为什么要跟我作对 查克
Why were you working against me, Chuck?
你不是个真正的律师
You’re not a real lawyer.
什么
I’m what?
你不是个真正的律师
You’re not a real lawyer!
美属萨摩亚大学 我的老天
University of American Samoa, for Christ sake?
在线学习 简直是笑话
An online course? What a joke.
我付出了多少努力才到现在的地位
I worked my ass off to get where I am,
而你走了这些捷径
and you take these shortcuts and you think,
就能变成我的同事吗
suddenly, you’re my peer?
你跟我一样当律师 就因为你很幽默吗
You do what I do because you’re funny
你能让别人发笑吗
and you can make people laugh?
我为这事业付出了一切
I committed my life to this.
绝对不能让你这么容易就掺和进来
You don’t slide into it like a cheap pair of slippers
抢走所有的功劳
and then reap all the rewards.
我还以为你为我骄傲
I thought you were proud of me.
我确实为你骄傲
I was!
你金盆洗手后到收发室工作
When you straightened out and got a job in the mailroom,
我感到非常骄傲
I was very proud.
所以就应该那样是吗
So that’s it then, right?
让老吉米待在收发室
Keep old Jimmy down in the mailroom
因为他没资格成为一名律师
’cause he’s not good enough to be a lawyer.
我了解你
I know you.
我了解你的过去 你的现在
I know what you were, what you are.
人不会改变的 你是”风流吉米”
People don’t change. You’re slippin’ Jimmy.
风流吉米我能接受
And slippin’ Jimmy I can handle just fine,
但再加上一个法律学位
but slippin’ Jimmy with a law degree
就像猩猩拿着一把机关枪
is like a chimp with a machine gun.
法律是神圣的
The law is sacred!
如果你滥用权力 会伤害别人的
If you abuse that power, people get hurt.
这不是一场游戏
This is not a game.
你得知道 在某种程度上
And you have to know, on — on some level,
你也知道我是对的
I know you know I’m right.
你知道我是对的
You know I’m right.

I…
我给你买♥♥了一包二十磅的冰
I got you a 20-pound bag of ice
一些培根和鸡蛋
and some bacon and some eggs
几块你喜欢吃的牛排
and a couple of those steaks that you like
还有一些燃料罐
and some fuel cannisters.
够你用三四天的
It’s enough for three or four days.
之后你就要靠自己了
After that, you’re on your own.
我受够了
I am done.
吉米
Jimmy.
吉米
Jimmy.
吉米
Jimmy!
吉米 回来
Jimmy, come back inside.
吉米
Jimmy!
吉米
Jimmy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!