you beg them to be partner!
告诉我到底为什么
Tell me why!
以前你不肯要我 行 现在你也不要我吗
You didn’t want me then, okay. You don’t want me now?!
解释一下
Explain it.
霍华德
Howard.
我不知道该说什么
I-I don’t know what to say.
我很失望
I am very disappointed.
我真的认为你该再考虑一下
I really think you should reconsider.
很抱歉 不行
I’m sorry, but no.
我认为吉米最好接受律师费
I think it’s best if Jimmy takes the of-counsel fee.
我们可以多付他一些
We could probably up it a bit.
要记住 结案后你的酬劳会很高
Keep in mind, you will be well compensated in the back end.
这么好赚的钱 吉米 没理由拒绝的
It’s easy money, Jimmy. No reason not to take it.
去死吧 霍华德
Go to hell, Howard.
我不会把案子给你的
I’m not giving you my case.
而且我会告诉那些委托人
And I’m gonna tell every one of those clients
你就是头满嘴谎言 卑鄙无♥耻♥的猪
what a lying, miserable pig fucker you are.
我就算把这案子毁了
I will burn the whole thing to the ground
也不会给你的
before I give it to you.
好吧 如果你意已决的话
Okay, then, if that’s your decision.
祝你今后一切顺利
Good luck to you moving forward.
刚才是哪一出
What the hell just happened?
请进
Yeah, come.
你好
Hi.
你有空吗
Was wondering if you had a moment?
有 稍等一下
Sure. Just give me a second.
什么事
What’s up?
我想跟你谈谈今天的事
I wanted to talk about what happened today.
矶鹞渡的案子没谈成
With Sandpiper Crossing. Things didn’t work out.
很不幸
It was unfortunate.
那是个好案子 但木已成舟
It was a good case, but…things happen.
我只是想知道为什么
I’m just trying to understand why.
吉米发现了那个案子
Jimmy found that case.
他立案了 四处奔波搜集资料
He built it, did all of the legwork.
没有他就不会有这个集体诉讼
The class action doesn’t exist without him.
他应该留下来工作
He deserves a seat at the table.
我明白 不过已经决定了 金…
I understand, but the decision has been made, Kim, so…
谢谢你的意见
Thank you for your input.
可是 为什么
B– but…why?
合伙人已经做出了决定
The partners have made a decision,
至于原因跟你无关
and the “Why” is not your concern.
我觉得跟我有关
I think it is my concern.
为什么呢
And why is that?
因为他是我的朋友
Because he’s my friend,
在我看来 你并没有公平对待他
and the way I see it, you’re not treating him fairly.
那只是你的看法
The way you see it.
我不知道你对他有什么印象…
I don’t know what image you have of him —
过去还是现在…
past or present —
或者他对你做了或说了什么
or whatever he did or said to you,
但吉米是个优秀的律师 而且他工作很努力
but Jimmy is a good lawyer and he works very hard.
是你朋友让你来跟我说这些的吗
Did your friend send you in here to say that?
不是
No.
这都是我自己的想法
I’m saying it because I believe it.
好吧 我知道了
Well, duly noted.
你知道我是怎么想的吗
Want to know what I believe?
我觉得你在这件事上管得也太宽了
I believe that you’re way out of your depth in this matter.
以后你要是还想来我办公室
So, the next time that you want to come in here
指责我
and tell me what I’m doing wrong,
你最好把话留着说给自己听
you are welcome to keep it to yourself.
你的意见 我压根不在乎
Because I don’t care.
等等
Stop.
把门关上
Close the door.
他们迟到了
They’re late.
肯定是堵车了
Must be traffic.
等下我要怎么办
I wonder how this is supposed to work.
我是说 谁先来
I mean, who goes first?
是我先把药给他们呢
You know, do I hand over the pills first?
还是他们先给我钱 我再给他们药
Or do they give me the money and then I hand over the pills?
其实我觉得
I mean, I guess it makes sense
一手交钱一手交货才对
if we just exchanged at the same time, right?
那就公平多了
I mean, that’s — that’s fair.
要不就数到三
I mean, just count to three.
你最好话少说点
Probably the less talk, the better.
是啊
Right.
我想
Yeah, I suppose —
碰到这种事情 谁都会多想
I suppose you could really over-think something like this.
是啊 无论如何…
Yeah. Well, in any case —
等下你就这么办
Here is what is going to happen.
你先问他们要钱 再数钱
You’re gonna take the money. You’re going to count it.
如果钱够数 就把药给他们
If it’s all there, you hand them the pills.
就这么简单
Easy peasy.
我就知道得带三个人
I knew we needed three guys.
这本来就是三个人的活
I knew it. It’s a three-man job.
老天
God.
你好啊
Hello. Hi.
东西带来了吗
Do you have it?
那你带…带钱了吗
Do you have — do you have the money?
钱够吗
Is it all there?
那个 还 还少二十块
Uh, we’re — we’re short $20 — $20.
算了吧
That’s fine.
把钱交齐 否则一切免谈
Agreed amount or no deal.
你说真的吗
You serious?
你觉得我故意少给你钱吗
You saying I intentionally shorted you?
当然不 犯错也是难免的
No. Mistakes happen.
就为区区二十块 连生意你都不做了吗
You’re really willing to blow up this deal over 20 bucks?
那得看你做不做
Are you?
都在这儿了
It’s all there.
八十毫克的药片 从没开过封
Uh, 80-milligram pills — still factory-sealed.
现在该给我钱了吧
You can pay me now.
你…你怎么知道
So… h-how did you know?
你怎么知道不用带枪
How did you know not to bring a gun?
我就直说了 给我一千五
This $1,500 — I’ll just say it —
你这是拣了大便宜
You’re getting a bargain.
来这儿之前我可是做足了功课
I put in a lot of legwork before coming here.
刚才那家伙叫伊格纳西奥·瓦尔加
Now, that fella you just met with, name is Ignacio Varga.
他和一帮毒贩一起干
He runs with a connected crew of drug dealers.
刚刚和你做的这笔生意
Now, this deal he’s doing with you,
是他背着同伙做的
he’s doing outside his crew.
他可不想被他老大发现
He doesn’t want his bosses to know,
所以 他最怕出岔子
So it was in his best interest that things go very smoothly.
总结一下 要当罪犯 先得做点功课
The lesson is, if you’re gonna be a criminal, do your homework.
等等 我可不是坏蛋
Wait. I-I’m not a bad guy.
我也没说你是坏蛋 我说你是罪犯
No, I didn’t say you’re a bad guy. I said you’re a criminal.
有啥区别吗
What’s the difference?
我见过好罪犯 坏警♥察♥
I’ve known good criminals and bad cops,
卑劣的牧师 高尚的小偷
bad priests, honorable thieves.
你或者守法 或者违法
You can be on one side of the law or the other,
但只要和别人做生意 就得遵守约定
but if you make a deal with somebody, you keep your word.
你这就可以拿钱回家 再也不干这种事
You can go home today with your money and never do this again,
但你到底是拿了本不属于你的东西
but you took something that wasn’t yours,
还用它来卖♥♥钱
and you sold it for a profit.
所以你已经是个罪犯了 不过是好是坏
You’re now a criminal — good one, bad one?
就看你自己了
That’s up to you.
我能弄到更多药
I — I can get more pills.
那人肯定也会一直买♥♥
And I am sure that fella will keep buying.
开车回家吧
Why don’t you get us home?
睡一觉再决定
You can sleep on it before you decide.
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
打了你十几通电♥话♥
I must have called a dozen times.
抱歉 我手♥机♥没电了
Sorry. My phone died.
住在查克家的一项特别待遇

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!