我们不需要哈姆林或者其他人
We don’t need Hamlin or anyone else.
等等
I mean, wait, hey,
我们可以像艾琳·布洛科维奇一样解决它
We can Erin Brokovich the shit out of this case.
美国律师助理 环保活动家
艾琳·布洛科维奇也不是自己做到的
Erin Brokovich didn’t do it alone.
她和埃德·马斯瑞从洛杉矶找来重量级帮手
She and Ed Masry brought in heavy hitters from Los Angeles
才最终赢得了那个案件
to get that case across the goal line,
而我们现在正需要如此
and that’s what we need to do.
而且那没什么丢脸的
And there’s no shame in that.
这是我们的案子
This is our case!
没错 但任务异常艰巨
Yes, it’s ours, and the task ahead is monumental.
我们能单独完成吗
Could we do it alone?
两人可以建起布鲁克林大桥吗
Could two men alone build the Brooklyn Bridge?
也许可以 但是得花一辈子的时间
Maybe. But it would take forever!
你觉得
Just how long do you think
矶鹞渡的住户还可以活多久
the residents of Sandpiper Crossing have?
把这个案子委托给哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
Referring this case to HHM
才真正对委托人有利
is for the good of the clients.
你以为今天你赢了 法官没有批准限制令
That argument you won today, against the restraining order?
但法官本来就不会批准的
Judge was never gonna grant that.
斯韦卡特在耍花招
Schweikart is throwing softballs,
他会不停地一个花招接着一个花招
and he’s gonna keep on throwing them over and over.
我们就会一直疲于应付
And we’ll be so busy swatting them away,
真正花在案子上的时间反而所剩无几
we’ll never spend any time on the actual case.
这案子肯定会持续数年
This case will span years,
我俩是没有实力推动案件进展的
and we don’t have the capital to carry it forward by ourselves.
根本不可能
We simply don’t.
好吧
Fine.
所以
So?
把案子拿给哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
The case goes to HHM?
撒旦万岁
Hail Satan.
我向黑暗投降
I submit to the dark side.
我去给金打电♥话♥安排会面
I’ll call Kim and arrange a meeting.
太好了 吉米 谢谢你
All right. Good, Jimmy. Thank you.
我知道你一定会明白这是最好的处理方式
I know you’ll come to see that it’s for the best.
那我得在你隔壁找间办公室了
I guess I’ll have to get an office right next to yours.
总算脱离了收发室 不是吗
Finally out of the mailroom, huh?
你好
Yes. Hello.
不 是我
No, it’s me.
我们是在这儿等吗
This the place where we wait?
应该是
Think so.
那么
So…
那人跟你俩说了这活儿是干嘛的吗
…what did our guy tell you about the job?
没说太多
Not much.
是个保镖的活儿 一个平民
It’s a protection job. Civilian.
他相当没有经验
Guy is as green as they come,
但是我们会保证事情顺利进行
but we’ll be in there to make sure things fly right.
你俩做这行很久了吧
You been doing this long?
我认为我们都是重量级人物
I-I just assume we’re all heavy hitters,
这很合理 毕竟兽医只挑最好的
and it makes sense — the vet recommends best of the best.
跟这些人种的人打交道
Dealing with some of these ethnic types,
总是会让人热血沸腾
blood tends to run a little hotter.
这是科学 生理学
That’s just science. Physiology.
这是有历史先例的 你懂我的意思吧
There’s historical precedent. You know what I’m saying?
你带了啥
So, what you packing?
甜椒
Uh, pimento.
啥玩意儿
Sorry, what?
甜椒三明治
Pimento sandwich.
真好笑
That’s funny.
甜椒
Pimento.
我是问 你身上带了什么没有
No, I mean, what are you carrying?
你懂的 枪
You know, piece?
-什么枪 -甜椒是一种奶酪
– What’s the make? – Pimento is a cheese.
它被称为南方的鱼子酱
They call it the caviar of the south.
你不想说就算了
Look, you don’t want to tell me what you’re carrying,
但是别把我当傻♥逼♥玩
so be it, but you don’t have to be a douche about it.
我告诉你我带的东西是什么了
Just told you what I’m carrying.
所以你的意思是 你没带枪
So you’re saying… you don’t have a gun?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you’re saying?
你居然不带枪就来这儿了 你带了么
How are you here without a gun? You have a gun?
-带了 -当然得带
– Yeah. – Yeah. Of course.
他带着枪呢
He’s got a gun.
我带了至少两把枪呢
I got at least two guns on me that I’ll tell you about.
我有把老式威尔逊格斗1911
I go old school with a Wilson Combat 1911,
还有把格洛克22第三代
I got a Glock 22 gen 3,
我就只告诉你这两把
and those are just the ones I’ll tell you about.
该死
I mean, what the hell?
你怎么连把枪都不带
Really, how do you not pack a gun?
你们好 我是普赖斯
Hi. Hello. Uh, my name is Pryce.
实际上 这不是我的名字
Um, actually, that’s not my name.
不过我有个侄子叫普赖斯
But, uh, I have a nephew named Pryce.
我一直都挺喜欢那个名字的
I’ve always kind of liked that name.
不过 我们今天不是来讨论名字的
Anyway, we’re not dealing with names today.
你们告不告诉我名字都行 说个假的也行
You can tell me or not tell me yours, or a fake one is fine.
如果我要跟你们说话
If I need to talk to you,
我希望最好不要以”哎 你”开头
I’d prefer something other than, “Hey, you.”
总之 你们都是被强烈推荐来的 谢谢
Either way, you all come highly recommended, so thank you.
第一 我们要开很久的车
First order of business, we have a long drive ahead of us.
我车里有饮水机 还有一些饮料
I have a cooler of water in the car, some soft drinks.
我不喝咖啡 你们要喝的话转角有家餐厅
I don’t drink coffee, but there is a diner on the corner.
那还有个厕所 出发之前想上厕所就去
Also a bathroom in there in case you need to go before, we go.
第二 是关于钱
Second order, uh, money.
确认一下说好的雇佣费是
Just to be clear that the agreed-upon fee
每个人五百美元 都没意见吧
of $500 per man is…agreed upon.
-如果大家都能接受的话 -我有意见
– Uh, if that’s acceptable… – yeah, I have a thought.
请讲
Y-yeah?
不如给我和大个子每人七百五
How about you give me and man mountain $750 each
让糟老头走人
and send Uncle Fester there home?
他连枪都没带
He’s not carrying a gun.
他就是个废物
He’s useless.
他说的是真的吗 你没带枪
I-is that true? Y-you di– you didn’t bring a gun?
我不需要带枪
I didn’t think I’d need one.
这可是个保镖活儿
It’s a protection job.
你需要枪来保护你的雇主
It’s basic common sense that you need a gun
这是基本常识
to protect your employer.
懂吗
I mean, duh!
你是我们的负担
You’re dead weight.
他就是个没带枪的废物
He’s just a third wheel without a piece.
听我说 我要用枪的话可以从他那儿拿一把
I’ll tell you what, if I need a gun, I’ll use one of his.
是吗 想用我的枪
Really? One of my guns?
怎么可能呢
How do you picture that happening, exactly?
我会直接动手拿
Well, I guess I’m gonna take it from you.
想法不错嘛
That…that is just special, huh?
“拿” 你打算怎么拿走我的枪
“Take.” How are you gonna take one of my guns?
来呀来 拿走我的枪
I mean, come on, billy jack-off, take my gun from me.
让我见识见识 来 送到你跟前
Let me see it. Here. I’ll make it easy for you.
不用送到我跟前
You can make it not so easy.
好啊
Sure thing.
来吧
You got it.
靠 你个王八…
What the — son of a —
好了 看看你都有什么好货
Okay, let’s see what you got.
不错嘛
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你这种人
I mean, a guy like you,
我打赌你脚踝也绑了枪 对吧
I’ll bet you’d have an ankle holster, wouldn’t you?
不错啊 还有什么
You know, that’s cute. What else?
真是个宝贝
Now, that’s impressive.
这么多枪 我都不知道选哪把好
So many guns, I don’t know which one to use.
你呢 要来一把吗
How about you? You want one?
好了
All right.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
可是我们需要三个人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!