No, no, no. It would take too long.
用我的吧 1868
Use mine — 1868.
好吧
Yeah.
用1868 查克的工号♥
1868. Use that. It’s Chuck’s.
你要用查克的工号♥啊
You’re using Chuck’s number?
他本人知道吗
Does Chuck know you’re using Chuck’s number?
我们在一起研究个案子
We’re working on something together.
记得打印好送他家去
And bring it over to his place after.
-非常感谢 -稍等 别挂
– You’re a lifesaver. – Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
你俩一起研究案子吗
You’re working a case together?
对 你别声张 这可是个大案子…
Yeah. Keep this under your hat, but it’s gonna be huge —
很可能成为集体诉讼
maybe a class-action, even.
能弄到一百万甚至两百万呢
We think it’ll settle for $1 million, maybe $2 million.
你俩咋合作呢
How does that work?
查克是哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的合伙人
Chuck’s a partner at HHM.
咋了
So what?
我对查克的合伙协议一清二楚
Look, I know Chuck’s partnership agreement chapter and verse.
他可以和外人合作
He can work with outside parties.
那条约只适用于小案子
That clause is intended for small-time stuff,
无偿的案子
pro bono cases.
那又怎样 我就是为了公益
So? I’m bono. I’m very bono.
查克很牛逼的 他们不敢造次
Chuck’s a rock star, okay? They’ll work it out.
查克能行吗 上次我见他时 他…
And Chuck can handle this? Last time I saw him, he was —
上次他失控了 好吗
Last time you saw him, he wasn’t himself, okay?
现在他能行
This is good for him.
你说好就好
Okay.
又咋了
What?
我也说不清 只是…
I don’t know. I’m just…
算了 我们待会儿见
Whatever. I’ll see you in a couple hours.
好 我们叫披萨了
Okay. We’re ordering a pizza, okay?
给你留一块
I’ll save you a slice.
你要是再把不同颜色混在一起
Now, you know, if you don’t separate those,
最后就全成棕色的了
You’re gonna end up with brown.
都在家吗
Hello?
在里面
We’re in here.
我们在做泥塑呢
We’re playing sculptor.
她就是米开朗琪罗再世 工作顺利吗
She’s Michelangelina. How’s work?
文艺复兴著名雕刻家
没啥特别的 你俩今天咋样
Eh, you know — work. How did it go?
她特别好 很乖
Kid’s a dream. She’s easy.
以后也要乖乖的哦
And you better stay that way.
玩得开心吗 宝贝
How you doing, sweetie? Huh?
我该走了
Well, I better be going.
别急 过会儿再走吧
Oh, wait. Hang on a sec, would you?
我有事想跟你聊聊
I want to talk to you about something.
怎么了
What’s up?
这钱咋办啊
I want to know what I should do with this.
好几个星期了
I’ve been carrying it around for weeks,
我天天都随身带着
like holding on to it.
不管放哪儿 我都放心不下
Every place I put it feels wrong.
我原本想放到教堂奉献盘里 但…
I thought about putting it in the collection plate, but…
这样有点… 我也说不清
it seemed — I don’t know.
马蒂去世后 日子挺拮据
Look, with Matty gone, I have expenses,
靠他的抚恤金我们勉强度日 但…
and the death benefit helped, but…
我想问你的是
what I want to ask you is…
这钱能花吗
…can I spend this?
史黛西 如果这笔钱
Stace, if this money helps you and Kaylee,
能够帮助你和凯莉的话
if it does a single good thing in this world,
你想怎么花就怎么花
then you spend every penny.
这下我放心了
That’s a relief. It’ll help a lot.
当然这只是杯水车薪
Of course, it’s only a drop in the bucket.
我发誓 我知道的每个人都觉得不好用
I swear, everyone I know has had problems with them.
我就有一辆 控制引擎的电脑
I had one. The computer in the engine —
在经过落基山脉时锁死了
It locked in the middle of the Rockies.
对呀 它说引擎过热了什么的
Yeah, it decided I was overheating, and that was it.
一百英里都没有维修的地方
Yeah. I couldn’t get it fixed for a hundred miles.
我只好把它拖到特鲁莱德去了
I had to have it towed to Telluride.
真是受够了
It was unbelievable.
不 是电脑芯片 是那个小…
No, it’s — it’s the chip. It’s the little…
对啊 花了八百多块 还不算…
Yeah, it’s like 800 bucks, not counting…
人力
labor.
莫里西医疗用品
小梅 我一会儿再打给你
Hey, Mel, can I call you back?
查克 矶鹞渡的人来啦
Chuck, the Sandpiper has landed.
先生们 我是吉米·麦吉尔
Gentlemen, I’m Jimmy McGill.
-欢迎 -里奇·斯韦卡特
– Welcome. – Rich Schweikart.
这是阿尔文·里斯 菲尔·杰尔根思
This is Alvin Reese. Phil jergens.
感谢光临
Thanks for coming.
我要请你们
Oh, whoa. I have to ask you.
把所有的电子设备留在车里
Uh, please leave electronics in the car —
笔记本电脑 手♥机♥ 掌上电脑 手表
laptops, blackberries, palm pilots, watches.
凡是一碰就出声的都请留在车里
If you lick it and it goes bzzt, leave it here.
为什么
Why?
我哥哥查克有点过敏
My brother Chuck has a certain sensitivity.
是一种身体疾病
It’s a medical condition.
这是来造访的代价
This is the price of admission.
我已经听说过了
Yeah, I heard about this.
放吧 没事儿的
Go ahead. It’s fine.
好了
Here you go.
先生们 请随便坐
Make yourselves comfortable, gentlemen.
我马上就回来
I’ll be right back.
好的
All right.
查克 来吧 哥
Chuck. Come on, buddy.
我…
I…
我不知道自己还行不行
I don’t — I don’t know if I can do this.
你当然行的 好吧
You — oh, you can do this, all right?
这些人…
These guys…
那些人啥也不是 好吧
Those guys — they’re nothing. Okay?
他们是活塞队你就是公牛队
They’re the Pistons, and you’re the Bulls.
好啦
All right?
你要做的就是一脸严肃地坐在那儿
All you got to do is sit there and look intimidating.
他们已经很怕你了 他们应该被吓到
They’re scared of you already, and they should be.
你可是查尔斯·麦吉尔啊
You’re Charles McGill.
我们走吧 去打败他们
Let’s go. Let’s go get ’em.
您还记得我吗 查尔斯
Do you remember me, Charles?
我们做过联合辩护啊
We were on a co-defence —
教会甜甜圈诉阿蒙多拉
Church’s Donuts v. Amendola?
天啊 快十年前的事儿了吧
It was — jesus — 9, 10 years ago.
对啊
Yeah.
我们的客户起诉那些人
Oh, our guys were suing the other guys,
那些人又反过来起诉我们
and they were suing us right back,
再加上市政厅对我们都有不满
and the city had some grievance with everyone,
我们不得不四项诉讼合并
so we had to bundle like four actions together,
当时我以为我们完了
and I was sure that we were sunk.
但是您 您引用了什么来着
But you — you quoted… what was it?
艾迪斯敦钢管厂
Huh? Addyston Pipe & Steel.
您把官司导向了反垄断
You turned it all antitrust,
然后这官司赢得了简易判决
and the whole thing went away in summary judgment.
太棒了 太棒了
It was amazing. It was amazing.
我还想有一天您一定会在最高法♥院♥辩护呢
I figured you’d be arguing in front of the supreme court someday.
好吧 很高兴见到你
Well, it’s, uh, good to see you.
好的
Yeah.
好吧 我们谈正事儿吧
All right, well, let’s get started.
我们读过了你修改过后的律师函
Um, we’ve read your revised demand.
真是一长串啊 很有创意
It’s, uh, quite a laundry list. Very creative.
是啊 很有创意 你们的客户
Yeah, creative, like the way
搜刮那些老人的方式也很有创意
your clients have been billing my clients.
像达利[著名画家]般的超现实创意
‘Cause that’s like Salvador Dalí Creative.
说得好 但是你说的是站不住脚的
That’s cute. Y-you know, you’re not gonna make this stick.
先不说垃圾堆里的”证据”
Setting aside evidentiary concerns —
你们连十块钱一把的锁都买♥♥不起吗
Whoa, whoa. Your guys couldn’t afford 10 bucks for a padlock?
这是他们的问题 那是公共财产