All right. That one.
好了 还有这里
Okay. And that one.
然后就好了
And that is it.
遗嘱
真是长舒一口气
What a relief.
好几年前就该弄好的
I should have done this years ago.
这种事大家都喜欢拖
Well, people do tend to put it off.
但每个人都该早点立下遗嘱
But everybody should have a will.
要告诉你的老年朋友哦
Please tell your friends.
一共是一百四十元
And that comes to $140.
现金和支票都可以
And I’m happy to take, uh, cash or a check
或者说 还是现金吧
or, uh…cash.
稍等一会
O-one moment.
你能给我写一张支票吗
Could you write me a check?
时间太久了
Well, it’s been so long,
我…我不知道我户头上的钱够不够
I — I-I really don’t know if I have enough in my account.
实在很抱歉
I am so sorry.
实在是太糟糕了 但是…
Thi– this is awful, but…
我只有四十三元
all I have is $43.
好吧
Okay.
我可以去找他们预支一点
Now, I could ask for an advance.
我真的很抱歉
I-I-I am so sorry.
没关系
It’s fine.
我都不知道该说什么了 太糟糕了
I-I don’t know what to say. This is awful.
遗嘱你可以先拿着 等我拿到津贴
You could keep the will until I get my allowance,
应该下礼拜就能拿到
and — and that should only be until the end of next week.
没有那个必要 这是我的地址
Okay, that’s not necessary. Here’s my address.
你有钱了就寄给我 行吗
Just mail it to me when you’ve got it, all right?
我还是 还是收一百二吧
And why don’t we, uh — we’ll just make it an even $120.
行吧
All right?
谢谢
Thank you.
生活愉快
You have a nice day.
不好意思 “津贴”
Excuse me. Allowance?
你家人还给你钱吗
Your family has you on an allowance?
不不不 是我的钱
Oh, no, no. It’s — it’s my money.
由矶鹞渡发给我
I just get it from Sandpiper Crossing.
五百块一个月
$500 a month —
我不懂
I don’t understand.
你应该有社保支票
You should have social security checks…
再加上我们之前说的养老金
plus that pension we talked about.
你怎么还需要津贴
So how are you on an allowance?
那些支票都寄给矶鹞渡
Well, the checks go to Sandpiper,
然后他们抽掉我的费用和开销
and then they take out my fees and — and my expenses.
你还是进来吧
Why don’t you just come on in?
我怕我解释得不够到位
I’m afraid I’m not explaining it very well.
我这里有个声明 在哪来着
I — I have statements here…somewhere.
在哪 这里
Somewhere. Okay. Here…
所以你的养老金和社保
So your pension and social security
都是直接寄给矶鹞渡的人吗
goes straight to the Sandpiper people?
他们拿走他们需要的钱
They take out — they take out what they need,
然后再给我发津贴
and then — and then I get my allowance.
剩下的钱都打到我的储蓄账户里
And — and all the rest goes into my savings account.
没什么猫腻
It’s really all very above-board.
很多地方都这样子
A lot of places do it this way.
他们对这里每个人都这样吗
This is how they do it for everybody around here?
没错 他们这是在帮我们省事
Well, yes, they — they try to make everything easy for us.
兰德里太太 你朋友在吗
Mrs. Landry, are any of your friends around
我想跟他们谈谈
who I could talk to?
我看到你花了…不知道你有没有注意到
I see you spent — now, I don’t know if you noticed —
187.5元花在4-10-12这条上
$187.50 on 4-10-12.
你知道4-10-12是什么吗
Do you know at 4-10-12 is?
不 想知道的话 你必须看背面
No. In order to find out, you have to look on the back.
好吗 看这个
Okay? And see this key.
我看到你戴了老花镜 能借我用一下吗
I see you have reading glasses. Can I borrow your glasses?
-可以 -谢谢你
– Yes. – Thank you.
这个可以帮到我
Oh, these are gonna help me,
但我不知道能不能看清楚
but I don’t know if they’ll do the trick.
字太小了
So tiny.
4-10-12…
4-10-12…
我想可能是棉签 我也说不准
I think it might be q-tips. I can’t tell.
可能是个意外 不过我们该调查一下
It’s probably an accident, but we should look into it.
你们认为呢
Don’t you think?
他们不是故意这样做的
They’re not doing this intentionally.
可能哪里出了错
Okay? This could be a mistake.
不过如果我们纠正这个错误
But if we correct the mistake,
你们就会拿回一些钱 那就公平了
then you’ll get some money back, and it’ll be fair.
查克
Hey, Chuck.
我的那些盒子 上次留在这的…
My boxes, the ones I left…
矶鹞渡…
Sandpiper Crossing…
矶鹞渡…
Sandpiper Crossing…
你做了我那些遗嘱吗
Did you do my wills?
是的 我做了
Yes, I did.
你能看看那个吗
Hey. Would you look at that?
-谢谢 -别谢我
– Thank you. – Don’t thank me.
这事只有一次
This was a one-time thing,
别以为我看不出你想干什么
and don’t think I don’t see what you were doing here.
你想演《汤姆历险记》 想让我为你刷栅栏
You wanted to play Tom Sawyer, wanted me to paint the fence,
老天呐 我居然上钩了
and god help me, it worked.
你需要帮忙吗
You need help?
去雇一个助手 靠自己解决问题
Hire a para-legal, stand on your own two feet.
好的 我会的
Yeah. Sure. I’ll do that.
你根本没在听我说话
You’re not even listening to me.
不 我听见了 查克 行了吗
No, I — I hear you, Chuck, okay?
自力更生 这样很好 你能看一下这个吗
Self-reliance. It’s great stuff. Would you look at this?
不是说了你自己解决吗
What did I just say?
就看一眼 好吗 就这里
Ta-take a look, okay? Just right here.
你看到了吗
Do you see what I see?
我只要求你看一眼 求你了
All I’m asking is for you to take a look. Please?
“矶鹞渡…”
“Sandpiper Crossing…”
那是一间养老院 生活协助中心
It’s a retirement home, assisted living.
这是他们寄给居住者的一张月结账单
It’s — this is one of their monthly invoices they send their residents.
我到底要找什么
What exactly am I looking for?
不需要什么惊天动地的东西
It’s nohing earth-shaking.
只是一些小地方 类似…
Just little things, little things like —
类似这个
like this right here.
十四块付给118-62条
$14 for code 118-62.
118-62是什么
What’s 118-62?
我也想知道
I wonder.
这怎么看得清 简直就是缩微胶卷啊
How could you even read this? It’s like microfilm.
118-62是面巾纸
118-62 is facial tissue.
十四块钱买♥♥一盒纸巾
14 bucks for a box of Kleenex.
是的 我还找到了别的
Yeah, I found others.
三块五一卷厕纸
There’s $3.50 for a single roll of toilet paper,
二十二块钱一瓶阿司匹林
22 bucks for a bottle of aspirin.
这很明显是过高收费
It’s a clear pattern of overcharging.
单项数额不高 但是加起来钱就很多
Nothing huge, but it adds up to real money.
你看这个
I mean, here, look.
这个女人 上个月被敲了四百块钱
This woman — she got soaked for like 400 bucks last month.
而且他们很明显
And there’s a pretty solid attempt
想要掩盖事实真♥相♥
at concealment of that fact,
在我看来 这应该构成…
which to my way of thinking, makes it…
诈骗罪 这是我经手的吗
Fraud. This was in work I did?
是的 你一定是漏掉了
Yeah, you must have missed it.
查克 我运气很好 不是吗
Um, look, Chuck, I got lucky, right?
真的是时来运转了
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
这可不是小规模企业 对吗
And this is no mom-and-pop outfit, okay?
我调查了一下
I dug around a little.
养老院是一家房♥地♥产♥投资信托公♥司♥所有
They’re owned by some kind of real-estate investment trust.
还需要搜集更多资料 但很可能是个大案子
I’m working at getting more info, but this could be big.
这是个大案子 不是吗
I mean, this could be a big case, right?
如果不光是这些账单
Well…if it’s more than a few errant billings