通缉令
这次也都让我来说
Once again… I do all the talking.
这是唯一可行的方法
That’s the only way this works.
拿过来
Hand it over.
在我们交还本子之前
Now, before that happens —
拿过来
Hand it over.
别这样 东西就在我这
No. Hey. I’ve got it right here.
是这个吗
Is this it?
那应该就是了
I’ll — I will take that as a “Yes.”
很好 谜团解开了
Very well. Mystery solved.
我现在就可以拘留你们
You know, I could take you into custody right now,
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch —
你俩都是
both of you.
你干嘛这么说
Where’s this coming from?
是你把咖啡倒到我身上的
You’re the one who spilled the coffee,
你这个丧尽天良的混♥蛋♥律师
you ambulance-chasing piece of shit!
可以稍微冷静一点吗
Can we dial it down, you know, just a notch?
听着 四十五分钟前 我睡得正香
Look, 45 minutes ago, I’m sound asleep.
厄门绍特先生给我打了个电♥话♥
I get a call from Mr. Ehrmantraut.
他很担心
He’s concerned.
因为你在语♥音♥留言里威胁他
He’s getting threatening voicemails from you
指控他是个贼
accusing him of petty theft.
我说 “我们可以将问题扼杀在萌芽阶段
I tell him, “Hey, we’re gonna nip this in the bud.
不管现在是什么时候
I don’t care what the hell time it is.
我们都可以解决这个问题”
We’re gonna go talk this thing out.”
而就在我们穿过停车场的时候 就刚刚
And walking across the parking lot, just now — boom —
这本子就好端端地躺在柏油路上
there’s a notepad, plain as day, lying on the asphalt,
我只能假设是你不小心掉的 警探先生
where I can only surmise you accidentally dropped it, detective.
我们知道的就这些了
Now, guys, that’s — that’s all we know.
听着 老滑头
Let me tell you something, slick —
你就等着我把你弄回费城吧
wait till I get you back to philadelphia.
我不太明白
I’m confused.
宾州难道会因为归还失物
The state of pennsylvania can extradite people
把好人引渡回去吗
for returning lost property?
这法立得不错
That is one bold legislature.
关于里面的东西你有什么想说的吗
Anything you want to say to me about what you found in here?
现在你什么都知道了
Now that it’s all out in the open?
也许你儿媳妇
Maybe your daughter-in-law —
也许她会告诉我们的
maybe she’s got something to tell me.
也许
Maybe.
也许不会
Maybe not.
等着瞧
Yeah, we’ll see.
明天第一件事
First thing tomorrow…
你肯定在想 要是她什么都不知道
I mean, you got to figure she wouldn’t reach out to us
怎么会主动联♥系♥我们
if she had nothing to say.
希望你所做的一切
Hopefully, whatever you are
不会连累到你的家人
didn’t rub off on the rest of your family.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气 我们离开这个鬼地方吧
You’re welcome. Let’s get the hell out of here.
“谢谢”的意思是 三个人在这太挤了
No, I mean “thanks” as in “Three’s a crowd.”
你可以走了
You can go now.
我不在场你不能跟我的委托人说话
You’re not talking to my client without me.
他可以 请你走吧
Yeah, he is. Please leave now.
你倒过时差吗
Man. You ever have jet lag?
我现在还在倒
I guess that’s what this is.
也许是海拔的原因
Maybe it’s the altitude?
可能是海拔
Could be the altitude.
这里海拔一千六百多米 是吧
We’re a mile up, right?
那孩子 我很抱歉
Sorry about the kid.
他很年轻 正是大展拳脚的时候
He’s young, looking to make his mark.
我喜欢他
I like him.
你儿媳妇 她
Your daughter-in-law — what —
她会和我们说什么呢
what’s she gonna tell us?
我真的不知道
I don’t honestly know.
麦克 如果她什么都不说的话
Well, Mike, if she’s got nothing to say,
这件事就到此结束了
this pretty well ends it here.
也许你应该在我们找她之前和她聊聊
So maybe you should talk to her before we do.
我和她聊过了
I talked.
我猜 她不会和你们说什么
If I were to guess, I’d say she wouldn’t tell you much.
但是
But…
不管怎样 随她吧
Either way, that’s up to her.
这是我欠她的
That’s the least I owe her.
我们认识的很多人
There’s a lot of people we both know
都觉得芬斯基该死
that think that Fensky got what was coming to him —
霍夫曼也是
Hoffman, too.
那整个辖区就像个下水道
That whole precinct was a sewer.
提早退休的人再多一些也不足为奇
Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a few more early retirements.
也许是好事 可以补充新鲜血液
Might be a good thing — new blood.
像那孩子一样
Like the kid.
没错
Yeah.
他还好
He’s all right.
就是需要些经验
He’s just got to learn, that’s all.
有些事情 不要拆穿
Some rocks you don’t turn over.
你和他说了什么
What did you say to him?
趁你还记得 逐字逐句复述给我听
Let’s go, word for word, verbatim, while it’s still fresh.
我说了什么不关你的事
What I said is none of your concern.
只是和一个朋友聊聊
I was speaking to a friend.
你是和一个飞了三千两百公里
You were speaking to a homicide detective
来调查一起双重谋杀案的警探聊天
who flew 2,000 miles to investigate a double murder
而且你还是主要嫌疑人
for which you are clearly the prime suspect.
你怎么会不了解他们的小诡计 心理战
How could you not recognize the mind games, the scams,
还有一出出骗局
the — the con jobs these people play?
你过去也干过 所以你到底说了什么
You used to be one of them. So what got said?
现在就说 我很认真的
Right now, come on. I’m serious.
我知道你在帮我 但是你不能
I know you’re trying to help me, but you can’t go —
听着 我是在帮我自己
Look, no, I’m trying to help me.
那两个费城的条子
Those two Philly cheesesteaks —
想把我关在你的隔壁
They want to lock me up right alongside you.
跟我合作 这对我们俩都好
So, work with me here, for the both of us.
你很安全 律师
You’re safe, counselor,
我也不再需要你为我服务了
and I no longer require your services.
开什么玩笑
You’re — you’re kidding, right?
你认为可以为自己辩护吗
What — y-you think you’re gonna defend yourself?
会有别人去做的
It’s in someone else’s hands.
-谁 上帝吗 -不
– What — like god? – No.
别告诉我是哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
Please don’t say Hamlin, Hamlin, Mcgill.
很感谢你的帮忙 回家睡觉去吧
I appreciate your help. Go home. Go to bed.
把账单寄给我
Send me your bill.
我会把账单寄给你的
Oh, I’m sending you my bill.
我会寄…
I’m sending —
肯定会寄的
You better believe it!
是我 善良的送冰人
It’s me — your friendly neighborhood ice man.
培根肉卖♥♥断货了
There was a run on bacon.
我下次再给你买♥♥
I’ll get you next time.
查克 你在吗
Chuck, you there?!
查克
Chuck?
查克
Chuck?
查克 你在楼上吗
Chuck, you up there?
有人吗
Hello?
我在外面
I’m out here!
查克
Chuck?
…112, 113, 1♥1♥4♥…
老天呐 你在干什么
Holy shit! What are you doing?!
…115, 116, 117,
118, 119…
120 走 进屋去
120! Go! Go! Inside!
你在干什么
What the hell was that?
你在干什么
What the hell was that?
让我喘口气
Just give me a second.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
是一项实验 真的
It’s an experiment, really.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!