还不赖
Not bad.
这里肯定有个故事吧
Bet there’s a story there.
-每个伤口背后都有故事 -是的
– Isn’t there always? – Yeah.
好了 疼一下
All right. Little sting here.
好了 应该可以了
Okay. That ought to do it.
现在…
Now…
不要剧烈运动
…you’re gonna want to take it easy.
保持清洁
Keep it clean.
保持干燥 慢慢就愈合了
Keep it dry. Let it heal.
在路易斯安大道那边有个沃尔格林[药店]
There’s a Walgreens a couple blocks over on Louisiana.
可以去那里买♥♥一个悬带
Maybe go get yourself a sling.
你这里没有吗
You don’t have one?
抱歉
Sorry.
-有套在脖子上的喇叭筒 -我知道
– Got a cone you can put around your neck. – Yeah.
都差不多 是吧
It’s about the same, right?
五百块钱是吗
So, it’s gonna be $500?
五百块
$500.
我可以给你一点止痛药
I can, uh, throw some pills in for the pain.
这药是维柯丁[止痛药]
This stuff’s essentially vicodin.
二十五块一颗卖♥♥给你
I can give it to you for $25 a pill —
少给十块也行
Maybe drop the price to $15
这药毕竟不是给人吃的
for something a little less human-centric.
我吃点阿司匹林就行
I’m an aspirin man.
这样吧 送你几片
Tell you what — take a couple on the house.
说不定你就想吃了呢
in case you change your mind.
你是这儿新来的吧
You new in town?
是的
Yeah.
是路过还是要待一阵
Passing through or sticking around?
怎么了
Why?
就是问问
No reason.
如果你想搬来迷人之地[新墨西哥州]
It’s just, if you’re relocating to the Land of Enchantment,
我倒是认识些人
I know people.
可以给你找份工作
I could get you some work.
那种工作我可不要
I am not looking for that kind of work,
不过 还是谢谢你
but — ohh — thanks.
真不明白为什么要搞成这样
Don’t know why it has to be this way.
在你家好好地谈不行吗
Could have been friendly. Could have talked in your house.
你真要走正式流程吗
You really want the formal treatment?
我要律师
Lawyer.
行了 麦克
Come on, Mike.
就问你几个问题而已
It’s just a couple of questions.
没什么大不了的
ain’t nothing but a thing.
我要律师
Lawyer.
你又没被捕
You’re not under arrest.
谁说你”被捕”了吗 没有
Okay, did anybody here say “Arrest”? No.
你想走就走
You want to walk, walk.
我原以为你会很配合的
I got to say, I, uh, expected more cooperation from you on this,
你我都是警♥察♥嘛
cop to cop.
我要律师
Lawyer.
好吧 哪位律师
Fine. What lawyer?
要立遗嘱吗 找麦吉尔
我找厄门绍特 谁知道他在哪
Ehrmantraut — who’s got him and where?
那边
That way.
伙计们 最近还好吗
Hey, fellas. How you doing?
我是詹姆斯·麦吉尔 来见我的委托人
James McGill — Here to see my client.
怎么了
What?
马特洛克 美剧《至尊辩护律师》的主角
由安迪·格里菲斯饰演
-你看着真像马特洛克 -才不是
– You look like Matlock. – Uh, no,
应该是像扮成马特洛克的青年保罗·纽曼[演员]
I look like a young Paul Newman dressed as Matlock.
我的委托人在哪
Where’s my guy?
《安迪·格里菲斯秀》里的人物
你的巴尼·法伊夫来了
Say hello to Barney Fife.
不是同一个剧 不过谢谢
Wrong show, but thanks for playing.
你怎么了
So, what happened —
是不是市长给你的贴纸不够啊
The mayor didn’t give you enough stickers?
告诉我这是怎么回事吧
You want to tell me what we’re doing here?
这是你的咖啡
Oh, here’s your coffee.
希望是滴滴香浓意犹未尽
Hope it’s good to the last drop,
因为我要为它收你一小时服务费
’cause I’m billing you the full hour for it.
这是给你的
That’s for you.
你倒挺贴心
That’s very thoughtful.
你真不喝吗
You serious?
你为什么要让我带咖啡来
Why did you have me bring it to you?
听我说 一会儿你要这么做
All right, here’s what’s gonna happen.
外面那俩警♥察♥是从费城来的
Those two cops out there are from Philadelphia.
他们是专程来找我的
They’ve come a long way to see me.
他们进来以后
When they come in here,
我要和他们聊几句
we’re all gonna have a little chat.
等我们聊完以后
And when it’s over,
那位之前一直在做笔记的年轻警♥察♥
The young one, who’s been writing in his little notebook,
就会拿起笔记本 放进他的夹克衫里
He’s gonna take it and put it in his jacket.
他放好笔记本以后
And when he does that,
我要你拿着这杯咖啡 泼到他身上
I want you to take that coffee and spill it on him —
制♥造♥点小意外 就这样
Little accident, that’s all.
我为什么要泼人家
And w-why, pray tell, would I do that?
因为我让你这么干
Because I’m asking you to.
你是我叫来的
It’s the only reason you’re here.
所以说 我在这儿是因为你想让我袭♥警♥
So I’m here because you want me to assault a police officer.
我是让你从这杯微热的咖啡里弄点出来
I am asking you to take a few ounces of lukewarm coffee
泼到他身上
and spill it on him.
这还构不成”袭♥警♥”吧
I doubt that satisfies the definition of “Assault,”
我的大律师
but, hey, you’re the lawyer.
好吧 我也真是傻了
Right. How silly of me.
你就是想让我给你打掩护
All you want is for me to aid and abet
因为你想偷人家的笔记本
you ripping off that guy’s notepad,
你来这儿就是要干这个 对吧
’cause that’s what you’re doing here, right?
你疯了吗
What — are you nuts?
你开国际玩笑呢
You can’t be serious.
你可别忘了 你还欠我个人情呢
Hey, I hate to remind you of this, but you owe me one.
一家人失踪的事我帮了你
The assist I gave you with the missing-persons problem —
你懂得礼尚往来吗
one good turn and so forth?
你想要回报吗 这就是我给你的回报
You want a good turn? Here’s your good turn, okay?
我会做一个
I’m gonna behave
诚实守信 遵纪守法的执业律师
like an honest-to-god, law-abiding, licensed attorney,
因为你显然需要一个
’cause, clearly, you need one
能帮你解决这里问题的律师
with whatever the hell is going on here.
走廊里那两个家伙
Now, those two jokers out in the hallway —
我会保证他们不漏掉一丝细节
I’m gonna make sure they dot their I’s and cross their T’s —
一切都开诚布公
everything square and above board.
这才是我要做的
That’s what I’m gonna do,
我来帮你 你开心还来不及
and you’re gonna be happy as hell that I’m here.
用胡安·瓦尔德兹咖啡干坏事 不行
But this little Juan Valdez bump-and-dump — no.
胡安·瓦尔德兹 哥伦比亚咖啡公♥司♥的虚拟代言人
我才不帮你
Not gonna happen.
先生们 我们准备好跟你们谈了
Hey, gentlemen, we’re prepared to indulge you.
按照警局要求 埃斯卡莱拉警探要来旁听
Detective Escalara will be sitting in with us, as per APD policy.
你没问题吧
Okay with you, right?
我没问题
Fine with me.
行
Okay.
你有律师了 麦克 能说了吗
You got your lawyer, Mike. Can we talk already?
很好 我们说过
Great. So, like we said,
我们在调查霍夫曼和芬斯基的案子
we’re here looking into this Hoffman and Fensky thing.
什么都可以说 任何信息
Yeah, and whatever you can tell us — anything at all.
慢着
Uh, hold on. Hold on.
“霍夫曼” “芬斯基”
“Hoffman.” “Fensky.”
说详细点
Fill me in.
就当我对委托人的情况一概不知
Assume I know absolutely nothing about my client here, all right?
-重新开始 -天 开玩笑吗
– Start at the beginning. – Jesus. Seriously?
别被厄门绍特先生闪烁的双眼
Look, don’t let Mr. Ehrmantraut’s dancing eyes
和热情达观的性格骗了
and bubbly, bon vivant personality fool you.
信不信由你 其实他不爱说话
He’s actually — believe it or not — somewhat taciturn.
要不给你们扇会儿风吧 免得你们休克了