在看什么呢
What you reading there?
《停车场认证规则全解》吗
“The complete annotated book of rules for parking validation”?
不是
No.
停车场认证规则非常简单
The rules for parking validation are actually pretty simple.
大部分人一次就懂
Most people get it on the first try.
你要知道肯定很开心
Well, you’ll be pleased to know
我拿到了足量的贴纸
I have the requisite stickers.
有什么好开心的
Well, be still my heart.
然后
And…
再给你一张这个
you can have this, as well.
我现在主攻老年法
I’m doing Elder law now.
要立遗嘱吗 找麦吉尔
Need a will? Call McGill.
打我电♥话♥ 如果你…
So, give me a call if you, uh —
如果你碰巧认识老人
uh, if, uh, you happen to know any elders.
今晚愉快
Good night.
今晚差不到哪里去
Couldn’t have a bad one if I tried.
-晚安 -晚安
– Good night. – Night.
你怎么在过道里
Out here in the hall and everything?
别傻了
Don’t be so silly.
反正又没人
Well, there’s nobody around.
就算有人
Oh, but you never can tell
-你也不知道 -我要进去
– when there’s someone around. – Then I’ll come in.
不 丹 我要是你就不进去
Oh, no, Dan, I wouldn’t come in if I were you.
我们真要迟到了
Really, we’re going to be awfully late.
别害羞 露西
Well, don’t be bashful, Lucy.
我没害羞 但我从没亲过你
Well, I’m not bashful, but I’ve never kissed you before,
我觉得这地方不合适
and I don’t think this is exactly the place.
天 要是你知道我有多爱你
Gosh, if you knew how crazy I am about you,
你就不会犹豫了 我夜不能寐
you wouldn’t hesitate — I can’t sleep nights.
为什么不喝点热牛奶
Oh, why don’t you take some hot milk?
我觉得自己爱上你了 因为…
I guess I must be in love, ’cause it started right —
离家很远吧
Long way from home, aren’t you?
我们都是
You and me both.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!