’cause it’s leaving the pasture.
我这就送他入院
I’m committing him.
吉米 等一下
Jimmy. Uh, J– wait.
吉米 等等 吉米
Jimmy, wait. Jimmy.
吉米 等一下好吗
Jimmy, can you wait?
吉米 等等
Jimmy, wait a second.
听着 我知道查克需要帮助
Listen, I agree that Chuck needs help,
也许你确实应该这样做
and maybe it’s the right thing to do,
但是你不能采取这种方式
but you can’t do it like this.
我就想让那个杂种着急
I just want to see that son of a bitch sweat.
明眼人一看就知道他怕什么
It’s so obvious what he’s afraid of.
我要带我哥回家了
I’m taking my brother home.
到这边来 老哥
There you go, buddy.
这边
Yeah. There you go.
注意台阶 一步 两步
Okay, some steps. One and two.
往这边
And there you go.
你回家了
Hey, you’re home, all right?
会没事的
Everything’s gonna be all right.
想吃点东西吗
Uh, you want something to eat —
喝茶 喝杯茶吗
Uh, some tea — a cup of tea?
-咖啡 -行
– Coffee? – Yeah.
咖啡 那就咖啡了
Coffee. Coffee it is.
吉米 我要我的…
Uh, Jimmy, I’m — I’m — I’m gonna need my…
我不…
I don’t — I-I-I-I…
它在…
Oh, it’s…

Yeah.
想聊聊这事吗
You want to talk about this?
-没什么好聊的 -你拿了报纸
– There’s nothing to talk about. – You took the paper.
你看到了
You saw this.
然后犯病了
You got sick.
你什么意思
What’s your point?
查克 你犯病是因为看到这则新闻了吧
Chuck, I think you got sick ’cause you saw this story.
每次你觉得我做了坏事
No, w– whenever you think I’ve done something wrong,
可疑的事 病情就更严重
something questionable, you get worse.
我犯病
I didn’t get sick
不是因为看到你上了报纸
because I read about you in the paper.
我犯病
I got sick
是因为我出门取报纸
because I went out of my house to retrieve the paper.
我好累 不想吵了 吉米
I’m too tired for this argument, Jimmy.
都吵过那么多次了
I-I’ve had it too many times.
你以为我又变回风流吉米了
You think this is the return of Slippin’ Jimmy,
-但其实没有 -好吧
– but it’s not. – All right.
你觉得广♥告♥牌的事不道德
Uh, you think the billboard thing was unethical,
但这是…宣传
but it was…promotion.
这是广♥告♥ 仅此而已
It was advertising — that’s all.
贝茨对亚利桑那州律师协会案 允许律师公开打广♥告♥的首个修正案
在贝茨对亚利桑那州律师协会一案中
Which wasn’t even allowed until five supreme court justices
五位大♥法♥官发了疯才允许律师打广♥告♥
went completely bonkers in Bates vs. State Bar of Arizona.
但不管怎样
But in any event…
这是合法的
it’s legal.
你想打广♥告♥是你自己的事[生意]
If you want to advertise, that’s your business.
“生意”是个关键词 查克
“Business” being the operative word there, Chuck,
因为打广♥告♥才有生意
because I-I have gotten business off of this —
合法的生意 订立遗嘱 接受委托
legit business — wills, uh, trusts.
我开始专攻老年法案子
Uh, I’m — I’m kind of starting to specialize in Elder law.
老年法
Elder law?
是 老年人要处理的事
Yeah, the things the elderly have to deal with —
比如亲戚觊觎他们的存款
I mean, you know, relatives coming after their savings,
电♥话♥推销员 反向抵押贷款诈骗
telemarketers, reverse-mortgage scams —
人老了很悲惨
I mean, getting old sucks.
老年人需要有人支持 所以…
Seniors need someone on their side, so…
我就是那个支持他们的人
You’re looking at him.
听起来很…
Well, that sounds…
有前途
promising.
但跟我的病情没什么关系
But it has nothing to do with my condition.
查克 听我说 我现在向你承诺 行吗
Chuck, listen. I’m gonna make you a promise right now, okay?
不用 没必要 不强求
No, not necessary, not requested.

Okay.
广♥告♥牌的事就这一次
The billboard was a one-time thing.
我是名好律师
I-I-I’m a good lawyer.
我只是需要点噱头
I just needed some razzmatazz, you know,
一些技巧 才能行动起来
to get the ball rolling, some showmanship —
仅此而已
That’s all it was.
不会有下次了
It’s done now. It’s over.
好吧
All right.
从今以后 我要规规矩矩
From here on out, I’m gonna play by the rules.
律师都该这样
As any lawyer should.
没错
Exactly.
有很多委托人需要我
There are clients out there who need me,
我会竭尽所能给他们
and I’m gonna give them the best representation
最好的代理
I know how to provide.
我要光明磊落 行吗
I-I’m on the up-and-up, okay?
我会改过
I will be good.
风流吉米
Slippin’ Jimmy —
早就死在了西塞罗市
He’s back in Cicero, dead and buried.

Okay.
我们走着瞧
We’ll see.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
总得有人煮咖啡啊
Somebody’s got to make that coffee.
一定会真♥相♥大白的
I’m sure the truth will come out,
如果我们都希望得知真♥相♥
if, indeed, that’s what we’re all interested in.
我知道在座各位
I know everybody in this courtroom
对尼古拉斯男爵的过去深表同情
has strong feelings about Nicholas Baron’s past,
但我认为他并非因为自己的过去而受审
but I submit he is not on trial here for his past.
而是因为谋杀唐纳德·科瓦奇
He is on trial for the murders of Donald Kovack
和埃迪·阿朗佐
and Eddie Alonzo.
单排扣
Single-breasted…
淡蓝色还是淡黄色
Light blue or cream.
蓝色
Blue.
亚麻布
Linen.
单个口袋
S-single pocket.
要立遗嘱吗 找麦吉尔
要立遗嘱吗 找麦吉尔
你好
Hello, there.
我叫詹姆斯·麦吉尔 是名律师
James McGill, attorney at law.
上午感觉怎么样
How are you this fine morning?
-还不错 你呢 -非常好
– I’m just fine. And how about you? – Very good.
别耍赖哦
Play fair.
地上掉了什么
Oh, what do we got here?
知道了
I see.
这一块想逃跑
A piece is trying to get away.
果冻吃得开心
Enjoy the jello.
要吃完哦
Get to the bottom.
慢着 这里谁是银行家
Wait. Who’s the banker here?
我只想和银行家说话 在这呢
That’s the only one I want to talk to. There he is.
你好吗
How are ya?
我很好 你手劲像小伙子
I’m good. Whoa! What a grip, young man!
轻点握
Yeah, watch out.
我这只手要写遗嘱
That’s my will-writing hand.

Okay.
女士们好 今天很美
Hello, ladies. You look beautiful today.
那边还好吗
All right over there?
我很好 别耍赖哦
Very good. Play fair.
不玩钱
Ah, no betting.
慢着 你是维罗妮卡·莱克吗
Oh, wait a second. Is that Veronica Lake?
抱一个 美人
Give me a hug, beautiful.
你今天气色不错
Yes. You look great today.
别出千 药都吃了 别藏起来
All right, no cheating. No hiding the tablet.
这里在干什么
Oh, what do we have here?
他在这呢 房♥间[布思]里的人
Hey, there he is — the man in the booth,
约翰·威尔克斯·布思[刺杀林肯者]
John Wilkes Booth,
布思·塔金顿[小说家]
Booth Tarkington.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!