阿尔布开克警♥察♥ 你好
Albuquerque Police. Hello.
先生 我们想跟你谈谈
Sir, we’d like to talk with you for a minute.
你能开下门吗
Could you open the door, please?
我们知道你在里面
Look, we know you’re in there.
从猫眼里都能看到你的影子
You’re casting a shadow through your peephole.
我们只想谈谈
All we want to do is talk.
你能开下门吗
Would you please open the door?
还是算了吧 警官
I’d, I’d prefer not to, officers.
先生 请开门
Sir, come on and open up.
我情况特殊
I have a condition.
我不能出门
I can’t go outside
或者暴露在外界环境中
or be exposed to what’s out there.
可你都出门偷邻居报纸了
You were able to come outside to steal your neighbor’s newspaper.
我没偷啊
I didn’t steal it.
我留了五美金
I left $5.
标价才五十美分啊
The, the cover price is 50 cents.
你的邻居同意把报纸卖♥♥给你了吗
Did your neighbor consent to sell you her paper?

I…
她 这
She — i-isn’t —
警官 让我们
L– um, officer, let’s — let’s —
来谈谈一个叫”合理根据”的东西
Let’s talk about something called “Probable cause.”
警♥察♥有权逮捕的根据
你们肯定知道 在新墨西哥州
As I’m sure you know, in the state of New Mexico,
有一个两部分的测试
there is a two-part test
来决定警官是否有
to determine whether police officers
客观上合理的依据…
have an objectively reasonable basis…
在对亚利桑那州的诉讼中
…the situation a-as missing,
该情况是缺失的
versus Arizona,
正如我指出的 造成一个后果…
as I pointed out creates an event…
汤米 过来看看
Hey, Tommy. Come around here, would you?
这就是为什么第十巡回上诉法庭
A-and that’s why the 10th circuit court of appeals
判了强制令…
ruled that a coercive order…
看看这个
Check this out.
要求一个人离开自己家无异于抓捕
…requiring an individual leave his house is seizure…
因此
…and, therefore,
禁止无理搜查和扣押
我受第四修正案的保护 不是吗
protected under the Fourth Amendment, right?
都是便携炉用的燃料
Whole lot of camp-stove fuel.
他简直就像个神经病
Guy sure as shit sounds like a tweaker.
你看到他的电路盒了吗
You see what he did to the breaker box?
他出来 还是我们进去
Is he coming out, or are we going in?
你有十秒钟的时间开门
You got 10 seconds to open this door,
不然我们会破门而入 你听到了吗
or it’s coming down. You hear me?
这是最后的警告
Final warning!
我让你们进来
Okay, I’ll-I’ll let you in,
但你们得把所有的电子设备都留在外面
but you have to leave your electronic devices outside.
手♥机♥ 对讲机
No phones, no walkie-talkies,
手电筒
no flashlights–
电击枪更不能带进来
definitely, definitely no tasers.
这个最为关键 行吗
I can’t emphasize that enough. Deal?
我会把报纸还回去的
Or, look, look. I’ll give the paper back.
绝命律师
第一季 第五集

Yeah?
詹姆斯·麦吉尔来拜访理查德·赛普斯
James McGill to see Mr. Richard Sipes.
里基 叫我里基就好
Ricky, call me “Ricky.”
进来吧
Come on in.
这是我助理的车
This is my assistant’s car.
我的奔驰还在店里维修
Well, my Mercedes is in the shop.
看来我得给他涨工资了 你说得对
I ought to give him a raise. You’re right.
吉米 我在电视上看到你了
Jim, I saw you on the TV–
广♥告♥牌风云
that billboard thing.
我发现了两个闪光点
And I had me a pair of insights.
第一个闪光点
Insight the first–
你不怕舍身救人
you ain’t afraid to put yourself out there.
第二个闪光点
And insight the second,
你相信真正的美国精神
you believe in the real America–
自♥由♥自在 自给自足
freedom, self-sufficiency.
我相信 我真的相信
I do. I-I really do.
当我看到像你这样的人
When I see a man like you
开着那辆烂车
driving that foreign shitbox of a car…
那辆车其实是
Well, see, actually, it’s–
说明这年头 好人没有好报
It’s a sign a good man can’t get ahead today.
真是荒谬至极
It’s a damned travesty. That’s what it is.
也许是这样 里基
Well, that may be, Ricky,
但是
but…
我不认为自己是个受害者
I refuse to consider myself a victim.
历史再一次重演了
You know, we are once again at a point in our history
政♥府♥那苍蝇拍一样的大手
where the fly-swatting hand of government
正在扼杀企业家的自♥由♥灵魂
is crushing the spirit of entrepreneurship —
税收 职业安全与健康管理局的要求
Taxes, OSHA requirements,
国新社用肥大的鼻子嗅着每一个雇员的动作
the I.N.S. poking their big, fat nose into every mother-loving hire.
这是赤♥裸♥裸的压♥迫♥
It’s damned oppressive.
很不幸
It’s tragic.
这是非美国式的
It’s un-American.
吉米 我认为你就是我所需要的律师
Jim, I think you are just the lawyer I need,
因为我的案子很大 是个大案子
’cause I got me a case — major — I say, a major case.
你准备好腾出时间了吗
Are you ready to clear your calendar?
里基 我洗耳恭听
Ricky, I’m all ears.
我要脱离美♥利♥坚♥合众国
I want to secede from the United States.
如今我在这里有4.4平方公里的房♥产
Now, I got 1,100 acres of property here,
用太阳能和井水可以自给自足
self-sustaining with solar power and wells,
不受垄断条令约束的主♥权♥国
a sovereign state immune to the business-killing regulations
虽在美国地理范围内却不受管制
of the country in which it geographically lies.
我们要成为美国的梵蒂冈城
We are going to be America’s Vatican City.
里基
Ricky…
我跟你干
I’m your man.
好啊 我们开始吧
Yeah, let’s do this.
让我们做给他们看
Let’s show ’em all.
是的 我们就要这样做
Yes! We are doing this!
可是这条路不会一帆风顺的
Now, it’s not gonna be easy, sir.
政♥府♥会跟我们展开恶战
I mean, the government is gonna fight us tooth and nail.
最后我们可能会上最高法♥院♥
We could end up in the Supreme Court —
这可能要花费数千工时
I’m talking thousands of man-hours —
经过数年的努力
I mean, years of effort.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready for that?
我吗
Me?
让他们放马过来吧
I say bring ’em on.
我们开诚布公地说吧
Let’s talk turkey.
你的收费标准是多少
What’s your rate?
每小时四百五十元
$450 an hour.
不按小时算
The hell with hourly.
直接付定金
I want you on retainer.
一百万怎么样
How about $1 million even —
预付五十万 搞定后再付另一半
$500,000 up front and $500,000 when we’re done?
一百万
A million?
听起来 很公平
That seems…fair.
你愿意收现金吗
Would you like that in cash?
免税而且有桑迪亚共和国的
Tax-free and backed by the full faith and credit
十足信用作为担♥保♥
of the sovereign Sandia Republic.
这是…
It’s, uh…
小子 你占尽了先机啊
Son…you are getting in on the ground floor.
麦吉尔先生你好
Mr. McGill, hi.
感谢你的到来
Thanks so much for coming.
我是罗兰·杰科克斯 叫我罗兰
Roland Jaycocks. Roland.
罗兰 认识你很高兴
Hey, Roland. Great to meet you.
你可以叫我吉米
You can call me “Jimmy.”
吉米 当然了
Jimmy, absolutely.
你好 请进
Hello. Please, come on in.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
天呐 爬那个广♥告♥板是什么感觉
God, what was it like climbing that billboard?
一定很吓人吧
Must have been pretty scary, huh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!