-你看那人 -行 快报♥警♥
– Dude! – Yeah, okay, call 911!
-救救我 -你有手♥机♥吗
– Help me! Aah! – You got a cell?
-有 -救命啊
– Yeah, yeah. – Aah! Please!
有人快要从山南边临街的
Yeah, a guy just fell off a billboard
广♥告♥牌上摔下来了
from frontage road south of mountain.
伙计
Hey, man!
救救我
Help me!
我觉得那样不安全
Hey, man, I don’t think that’s very safe!
你得有执照才能上去吧
You need to be, like, licensed for that!
-救救我 -天
– Help me! – Man.
别往下看
Not looking down.
一次一级
One rung at a time.
别往下
Not looking down.
快点
Hurry up!
快来救我
Come get me!
救命
Help!
救救我
Help me! Aah!
-先生 我就在这里 -救我
– Sir, I’m right here! – Please!
求求你
Please!
-拉我上去 -抓住我的手
– Pull me up! – Here, grab my hand!
拉我上去
Pull me up!
-拉我上去 -抓住
– Pull me up! – Here!
你没事吧
You okay?
动作怎么那么慢
Took you long enough.
解救工人
本地英雄律师
是 我当时吓死了
I was scared, yes.
其实我还是
I mean, I’m not really a big fan of heights —
有点恐高
Let me tell you.
但我内心有个声音说 “必须救人”
But, you know, something inside me said, “You have to do this.”
我觉得就算没有我
I’m sure our city’s first responders
急救人员也会及时到场
would have been here momentarily.
天啊 你相信这家伙吗
Oh, jesus, can you believe this guy?
但至少我的出现让大家安了心
But at least I was able to provide a reassuring presence.
这简直就是在做秀 肯定是这样
This whole thing was a publicity stunt. It’s got to be.
我觉得一人有难时
I think that’s kind of all anybody wants
都希望别人伸出援手
when they’re in trouble.
当然 我不认为人生…
You know, of course, I didn’t think that life…
不会有人信吧
You don’t think anyone’s gonna actually buy this?
…会在生命攸关之时
…was gonna call on me in such an immediate
-向我求助 -很难说 人们喜欢英雄
– And, life-threatening way. – It’s hard to say. People love a hero.
…都会毫不犹豫 是吧
…take it as it comes, right?
我身处当时那种情况
The universe put me in that spot at that moment.
怎么会拒绝
Who am I to say no?
作为一名律师 我每天都在帮助他人
You know, as a lawyer, while I help people every day,
可能不受这么多关注
I may not get as much attention for it.
这就是做秀
Whole thing’s a damn stunt.
但我觉得我的委托人
But I think my clients know
都知道他们有难 我都会帮忙
that when they’re in trouble, I’m there.
我只是在对的时间…
I was just a guy who was in the right…
您有七条留言
You have seven new messages.
听留言请按一
To listen to your messages, press “1.”
第一条 五点四十分收到
First message, received at 5:40…
本地律师 本地英雄
这都靠演技 查克
It’s just showmanship, Chuck.
没错 是的
Yeah, right.
你今天很早
You’re early.
你有没有
Did you —
是 我放电了 今天很棒
Yeah, I grounded myself. Hey, big day.
我电♥话♥响个不停
My phone’s ringing off the hook.
上午有三个咨♥询♥ 三个哦
I have three consults before lunchtime — three.
太棒了 吉米
That’s great, Jimmy.
咸鱼翻身了
Yep. The worm has turned.
真的很不错
Oh. That’s really great.
你觉得突然改善的原因是什么
So, to what do you credit this sudden change?
我承认 你说得对
Well, I got to admit — you were right.
为什么
How so?
你叫我继续努力
Well, you told me to keep plugging
干好活儿 委托人不请自来
and, uh, you know, do good work, and the clients will come.
我承认
You know, I’ll — I’ll admit,
我有几次差点丢失信念 但我咸鱼翻身了
I almost lost faith a couple times, but the worm has turned.
你公设案的委托人
So, uh, what — you’ve been getting referrals
给你推荐客户了吗
from your P.D. clients?
没错
Uh, yeah.
工作努力 向别人证明你脑子还不错
You know, you work hard, show you got half a brain,
人们就会像你说的那样上门
and people come knocking, like you said.
我现在只需做好宣传
I just needed to get my face out there.
检察官有推荐委托人吗
So, prosecutors, then — referring clients?
当然有
Yeah. Yep. Exactly.
是伯杰龙吗
Was it Bergeron?
我刚起步时 她把我推荐给几个好客户
When I was starting out, she sent me a couple good ones.
没错 其实
Yeah, uh, it was —
是她一个手下推荐的
It was someone on her team you know?
肯吃苦耐劳 不要不三不四
I mean, hey, just took some elbow grease and clean living —
人们就会注意你
People noticed.
我就知道你有潜力
I knew you had it in you.
今天的报纸呢
I don’t see the journal here.

Right.
-在这里 -不 不
– Here you go. – No, no, no.
《阿尔布开克日报》不见了
Uh, Albuquerque Journal — it’s not here.
外面我也没看到
Oh, yeah. I didn’t see it outside.
没在外面吗
Wasn’t out there?
-总在外面啊 -我没看到
– It’s always out there. – I didn’t see it.
可能忘记投递了
Maybe they forgot to deliver it.
可能有小孩拿走了
Maybe some kids grabbed it.
那个小孩肯定非常喜欢
Because if there’s one thing kids love,
本地的报纸
it’s local print journalism.
我不知道怎么说
I don’t know what to tell you.
但你有一堆可以读的东西
You got a ton of reading material there.
你看 《金融时报》
Look, hey. Financial Times.
我知道阿尔布开克是国际事务的中心
You know, I know Albuquerque is a hub of global intrigue,
-但这个应该够你读了吧 -好吧 行
– but you think that’ll tide you over? – All right, fine.
但如果明天还没有
But if it’s not here tomorrow,
你得帮我打给订阅办公室
I’m gonna need you to call the subscription office for me.
行 我会的 我得走了
Yeah, will do. Look, I got to go.
我不想迟到
I don’t want to be late.
祝你好运
Hey, good luck today!
-谢谢 -加油干
– Thanks. – Keep it up.
你努力工作的样子很棒
Hard work looks good on you.
本地律师 本地英雄
爬上20米高空救下广♥告♥牌工人
我看到有人有麻烦 直觉告诉我救人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!