我欠你个人情 那要不先吃晚饭
I owe you one, so why don’t we just grab some dinner first?
我请
My treat.
要是…你不想来的话
And…uh, you know, if not,
也给我回个电♥话♥好吗
can you give me a call anyway?
我真的很想跟你谈谈
I really want to talk to you.
就这样 再见
Okay. Uh, bye.
请进
Come in.
事情怎么样了
How goes it?
有点棘手
Tricky, for sure.
克雷格和贝茜让我们在警♥察♥面前的处境很不妙
Craig and Betsy really put us in a corner with the police,
更不用说媒体方面了
Not to mention the press.
但是 他们的野营一说
But this camping story of theirs —
倒是编的无懈可击
they’ve been keeping it consistent, at least.
如果你同意的话
If it’s okay with you,
我觉得应该劝他们雇一家公♥关♥公♥司♥
I think I should try to talk them into hiring a P.R. Firm —
应付接下来的几周
certainly for the next couple of weeks.
所以 你同意吗
So, okay on the P.R. Firm?
-你现在有空吗 -当然有
– Do you have a minute? – Yeah, of course.
有什么事吗
What’s up?
跟我出去兜个风
Take a ride with me.
好的 可是 去哪里兜
Uh, okay. Uh… where are we going?

Shit.
是啊
Yep.
他穿的是…我的西装 对吧
That’s…I mean, that’s my suit, right?
是我疯了吗
Am I crazy here?
詹姆斯·M·麦吉尔 律师
你没疯
No, you’re not crazy.
你看那个标志 那是我们的商标
Look at the logo. That’s our logo.
他根本就是在抄袭我们
He’s just straight-up copying us.
他脑子里到底在想什么啊
I mean, what the hell is he thinking with this?
我真的 他…他行事不羁
I really — h-h-he’s, you know, a free spirit.
说的也是
Yeah, that’s one way to put it.
你俩还是朋友对吧
You two are still friends, right?
-关系不是很 -但还是能说上话的
– I wouldn’t exactly — – You talk, though.
不…怎么说
Not…really —
但他找到凯特尔曼一家
Still, you’re the one he called
在桑迪亚斯露营的时候 他打电♥话♥给你了
when he found the Kettlemans camped halfway up the Sandias.
他只是想为自己的委托人开脱罢了
He was just looking out for his own client — that’s all.
金 我不是严刑逼供你
This isn’t the Third Degree, Kim.
我…我不在乎你们俩关系好不好
I-I really don’t care one way or the other.
我只是…
I just…
他这么做太狠了
He’s really forcing my hand here.
我打扰到你了吗
Am I interrupting?
没有 来得正好 来来
Not at all. Perfect timing. Come on.
请坐
Sit.
做个按♥摩♥吧 免费的
Have a massage, free of charge.
-好啊 -这个足浴也要体验一下
– Okay. – Got to try the foot bath, too.
这把老骨头终于可以歇歇了
Give the old dogs a rest.
要调到深度按♥摩♥模式 不然的话
A-and go for the deep-tissue setting. Otherwise —
是这个小的吗
Is that the small fist?
你得用那个 三个箭头那档
Use the — it’s three arrows.
-是啊 我按了那个 -就 对了
– I did. I pressed it. – Just — yeah.
你现在感觉到了吗 好吧
Now you feel it? Good.
-现在放松试试 -好的
– Now relax, okay? – Okay.
你得休息一下犒劳自己
You deserve a break today.
-真的很舒服 -我早说过了
– It’s very nice. – Told you.
我每晚都能免费享受
I get this free every night —
这就是住在美容院里的好处之一
Just one of the perks of salon living.
-其他好处是 -你看 有免费黄瓜水喝
– The others being… – Free cucumber water, obviously.
当然 有免费的修甲吗
Obviously. Free mani-pedis?
修甲享超低折扣
Deep discount mani-pedis.
毕竟人家还是要吃饭的
Because the ladies still got to eat, you know?
好吧 那还是不错的
Well, it’s still a deal.
看来你活得很滋润啊
Living like a king, then.
这是什么 是禁止令吗
What’s this? Is this a cease and desist?
-是的 -好吧
– Yeah. – Yeah.
他有多生气
How pissed was he?
至少头没气炸
Well, his head didn’t actually explode,
但是 还是气得够呛
But, you know, pretty damn pissed…
直骂”你肯定没好下场”这种
…like “This won’t end well for you” pissed.
-那又如何 -吉米
– How about that? – Jimmy.
-这不是闹着玩的 -我知道
– This is serious. – I know.
-你真的知道吗 -当然
– Do you? I mean, – Yeah.
那块广♥告♥板到底是怎么回事啊
what the hell is with that billboard?
我知道你跟哈姆林过不去 但我
I know you have a problem with Hamlin, but I
我不懂你那是什么意思
I just don’t get your angle here.
你不是要建自己的律所吗
Aren’t you trying to build your own law practice?
但你现在花了一大笔钱
Instead, you’re spending god knows how much money
把自己变成了哈姆林翻版
turning yourself into a little Hamlin clone.
你干嘛要针对他
I mean…why are you making this personal?
-没有针对他 -明明就是
– It’s not personal. – It is so personal.
这完完全全就是针对他
It is completely and totally personal.
-不 都说了不是了 -是 明明就是
– No, no, no. It’s not. No. – Yes. Yes, it is.
别再装了
Stop trying to pretend.
我就不能做广♥告♥了吗
I can advertise, can’t I?
什么 难道我做什么事都要
What, do I have to clear everything
-经过万能的霍华德同意吗 -对
– Past the great and powerful Howard? – Yes,
你可以做广♥告♥ 吉米 随你
you can advertise, Jimmy, all you want.
但那广♥告♥牌不是广♥告♥宣传
That billboard is not advertising.
那是宣战
That is a declaration of war.
宣战 那…
Declaration of war? That’s…
它就在哈姆林出口
It’s right at Hamlin’s exit.
你知道他每天都开车从那过
You know he drives by it every day.
那是生意 我在创建一个品牌
It’s business. I’m building a brand.
你是剽窃别人的品牌
You’re ripping off a brand.
那个广♥告♥里一点原创的东西也没有
There is nothing original in that ad.
它绝对代表不了吉米·麦吉尔
It certainly doesn’t represent Jimmy McGill.
你听好了 是他打响了第一枪
Hey, all right, now, he fired the first shot, okay?
不许我用我自己的名字 金
Trying to keep me from using my name, my own name, Kim?
我理解
I get that.
但 你可以做得更好
But this… you’re better than this.
-我可以做得更好 -对
– I’m better than this? – Yeah.
-我可以做得更好 -对
– I’m better than this? – Yes.
-我更好 -对
– I’m better? – You are.
你比那个蠢哈姆林强
Well, you’re better than that schmuck Hamlin!
-拜托 吉米 -你…
– Oh, come on, Jimmy. – You — hey.
-拜托 -你可以在任何地方工作
– Come on. – You could work anywhere.
你可以在欣赏你的公♥司♥工作
You could be somewhere where they appreciate you —
在能看到你价值的公♥司♥工作
You know, where they see how valuable you are,
他们会关心你
Where — I don’t know — maybe they care about you?!
别想了 好吗
Forget it, okay?
如果哈姆林要对付我
If Hamlin wants to come after me,
他知道我在哪
he knows where I am.
我会准备好 全副武装
I’ll be ready, guns blazing.
禁止令只是个开始
The cease and desist is just the beginning.
下一步就是强制令
The next step is an injunction.
这场战争你是赢不了的
You can’t win this fight.
法官大人 我是卑微的个体律师
Your honor, I’m a humble solo practitioner,
只想在这个充满竞争
merely trying to ply my trade
且日新月异的市场里有一席之地
in an aggressive and evolving marketplace.
正如我不断重申的 这是商标侵权
As I’ve argued repeatedly, this is trademark infringement.
麦吉尔先生的新商标完全是抄我们的
Mr. McGill’s new logo is an absolute copy of ours.
我认为这是合理使用
I think it falls firmly under fair use.
合理使用
Fair use?
你明显从中获利 这不是合理使用
You’re clearly profiting, so fair use doesn’t apply.
字体就那么几种
It — there are only so many fonts out there.
难道都属于哈姆林先生吗
Does Mr. Hamlin outright own them all?
不 但我们用这种字体
No, but we’ve been using this particular font
已经十二年了
for 12 years now, and it,
还有我们的三矩形图案
in concert with our tri-rectangle graphic
和哈姆林靛蓝 共同组成了注册商标

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!