禁止吸烟
怎么把我的委托人给铐上了
Why is my client in handcuffs?
他是无辜的 是受害人
This man is innocent. He’s a victim.
他怎么能戴手铐呢
Why — why on earth would he be cuffed?
快把手铐摘下来 这下好了
Just go — go ahead. Take them off. There you go.
你自♥由♥了
Free at last!
他告诉你那个好消息了吗
Hey, did he tell you the good news?
根本不是什么绑♥架♥ 怎么样
Never even kidnapped — how about that?
全城不戒备一下
A family can’t go on a little vacation
人家都不能去野营了是吧
without the whole city going on lockdown?
对了 你那搭档在哪
By the way, where is your partner?
你俩扔硬币你输了是吧
What — did you lose the coin toss?
我们要他来道歉 你也得道歉
Because we expect an apology from him, as well as you.
你个傻♥逼♥ 少在这儿得寸进尺
You really don’t want to push your luck with me, scumbag.
还有你这混♥蛋♥ 我们可盯着你呢
You got eyes on you, asshole.
你要再敢犯事 就等着瞧吧
One little slip — just one.
好好好 你们牛气 行了吧
Yeah, well, you’re — you’re both very pretty, so…
那个…
Well…
你让我做的我做了 没让的我也做了
I believe I did more than what you asked of me,
咱俩这下互不相欠了吧
So, uh, that would make us square, yes?
那就好
Great.
要不要我搭你一程
You need a ride?
野营
Camping?
你觉得我会信这种鬼话吗
You expect me to believe that shit?
我知道你不信
Yeah, I know it.
可是人们有时是这样
The things people do, huh?
我前脚和你说好那事
They decide to go camping
他们后脚就跑出去野营
right after I run my little offer by you?
生活本来就充满了巧合啊
Could be argued that all of life is one great coincidence.
一定是有人让他们去”野营”
Somebody told those people to, um, go camping.
那人给他们提了个醒
Somebody warned them.
他们本来就爱往林子里钻
They’re very woodsy.
而且说实话
And between you and me,
他们属于做决定十分冲动的人
they’re pretty rash when it comes to the decision-making.
并不是真正懂得深谋远虑的人
I mean, they’re not really the plan-ahead types.
如果我是你 就赶紧把那油腔滑调
Yeah, I’d cut the cute attitude right about now
收起来
if I were you.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我 是会付出代价的
You ratted on me. There will be consequences.
如果有人警告了凯特尔曼一家
Hey, if somebody warned the Kettlemans,
那也是因为担心那两个孩子
it was probably somebody who was worried about those kids.
你知道你给我惹了多大的麻烦吗
You know how much trouble you caused me?
你被抓住可不是我害得
You didn’t need any help getting caught, okay?
邻居认出了你 是你大意了
The neighbor ID’d you. You were sloppy.
不管惹了多大♥麻♥烦 都是你自找的
Any trouble you might have — that’s on you.
更别提你车里的血迹了
Not to mention the blood in your van.
你就不能用点清洁剂吗
Here’s a thought — Ajax, Formula 409!
你根本不知道为了让你出来
You have no idea the tap-dance I had
我跟那些警♥察♥兜了多少圈子
to give those cops to get you out of here.
是你给他们拱手奉上一大堆疑点
You gave them probable cause out the wazoo.
即使真的有人
Now, and whoever the somebody is
警告了凯特尔曼一家 让他们离开
who may have warned the Kettlemans got them out of there
你才因此没有做出更蠢的事
before you did anything even more stupid.
那你也应该感谢那个好心人
You should be thanking this good samaritan.
因为不管那人是谁 他帮了你的忙
Because whoever he is, he did you a favor.
日间美容美甲
我们来按小时计费
Okay, um, I’m thinking hourly here.
由于出现了一些特殊情况
There were some special circumstances,
所以我们的贵宾价
so our elite-tier pricing
为每小时九百五十美元
would be…$950 an hour.
总计二十个小时
Round it off to 20 hours.
一万九千美元
$19,000…
再加上一千美元差旅费
Plus $1,000 for travel expenses.
咨♥询♥费一千五百美元
Consulting fees — $1,500.
调研费用
And, uh, research…
立案费五千
Five for filing fees.
外出餐补
I ate on the road.
还有保管费
And storage fees.
各种杂费
Miscellaneous expenses.
我要把我的教会建造在这磐石上
Upon this rock, I will build my church.
马太福音16:18
要双排扣还是单排 先生
Double-breasted or single, sir?
单排 我希望你把袖孔开高一些
Single. Now, I want you to cut the armholes high, okay?
-当然 -还有中间要修身一些 修身型
– Of course. – And, uh, trim through the middle — trim.
要什么布料的
Cloth?
羊毛
Uh, oh, well, uh, wool.
对了
Yeah. Uh…
“特级170塔斯马尼亚羊毛”
“Super 170 Tasmanian wool.”
-很好的选择 先生 -谢谢
– Beautiful choice, sir. – Thanks.
海军蓝 好吗
Navy, all right?
就是它 非常好 细条纹的
Oh, that’s it. Perfect. Pinstripe.
是不是该讨论衬衫了
Shall we discuss shirts?
好 我要你们这里最好的海岛棉面料
Okay, I’m gonna need your finest sea island cotton
白色圆角领和翻边袖口
with a white club collar and french cuffs.
我这里正好有
I have the very thing.
我认为你还想看看领带吧
And I’m assuming you want to see some ties?
对 我预想差不多应该是
Yeah, I was, you know, picturing something in a —
浅蓝色的针织领带
a light-blue knit.
还有请确保
Oh, and, uh, could you make sure
衬衫上是真正的珍珠母纽扣 好吗
those are real mother-of-pearl buttons on the shirts, okay?
不要那些假的塑料玩意
None of this fake plastic crap.
当然 我马上回来
Of course. I’ll be right back.
给这位先生倒杯咖啡 大卫
Some coffee, David, for the gentleman?
找到了
Here we are.
要试试吗
Shall we?
好 来吧
Yeah, let’s go.
你怎么想
So, um, what do you think?
披头士的一首歌♥ 以梦幻感闻名
-“永远的草莓地”色吗 -对
– “Strawberry fields forever”? – Mm.
绚丽色彩
不对 你疯了吗
No. Are you crazy?
-边都沾不上 -是一样的
– N-not even close. – Yes, it is.
-看啊 -不不
– Look. – No, no.
“闪亮黄樟色”更像 像多了
It’s way more “Sassafras glow” — way more.
好好看看 就是”永远的草莓地”色
Use your eyes — Strawberry Fields Forever.
女士们 帮我看看 这是”闪亮黄樟色”
Ladies, back me up. Hey. Is it — sassafras glow.
-我对吗 -对 不对
– Am I right? -Yeah. No.
或者”金色狂想曲” 不过 看到了吗
Maybe “Rhapsody in blonde,” but…yeah, see?
她们同意我说的
They agree with me.
人们不是常说”顾客永远是对的”吗
Whatever happened to “The customer is always right”?
闪亮黄樟色 去配吧 好吗
Sassafras glow — mix it up, all right?
你错了 你会看到的
You’re wrong. You’ll see.
那有什么关系 大不了我明早洗掉
Big deal. I’ll wash it out in the morning.
-多大点事啊 -这是漂发
– No biggie. Geez. – It’s bleach.
-洗不掉的 -什么
– It doesn’t wash out. – What?
是永久性的吗
It’s permanent?
那我们还是直接修图吧
We’ll photoshop the color, okay?
计划有变 女士们
Change of plan, ladies.
我只要做简单的烫卷
I want to go with a simple curling-iron job, okay?
给我做那种小卷发
Uh, give me, like, ringlets —
1960年版的《斯巴达克斯》
就像《斯巴达克斯》里面托尼·柯蒂斯那种
You know, on top, like Tony Curtis in “Spartacus.”
对 就像《斯巴达克斯》里浴室那场戏那样
Yeah, like the bath scene in “Spartacus.”
对 那个”我是斯巴达克斯”
Okay. “I am Spartacus.”
别再议论了
Stop talking about it!
快让我变漂亮
Make me beautiful, already.

Hello.
这里是詹姆斯·M·麦吉尔先生的律所
You’ve reached the law offices of James M. McGill, esquire,
一位值得你信赖的律师
a lawyer you can trust.
请在响声后留下你的信息
Kindly leave your information at the tone,
麦吉尔先生会尽快给你回电
and Mr. McGill will phone you promptly.
是我
Hey. Uh…it’s me.
《怪形》这周六上映
Anyway, uh, “The Thing” is playing downtown on Saturday.
我觉着你应该会喜欢库特·拉塞尔的表演
Thought you might be up for some Kurt Russell action.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!