绝命律师
第一季 第四集
拜托 没人会知道的
Please, okay? No one has to know.
你可以装作根本没找到我们
I mean, you could just pretend you didn’t find us.
我们绝不告诉任何人 是吧克雷格
I — we would never tell anyone, would we, Craig?
-对 绝对不说 -不会的
– No, absolutely not. – No.
我已经给你们的律师打过电♥话♥了
I already called your lawyer.
另外 你们一家这样一走
Besides, this little family outing of yours —
已经让一个无辜的人坐了牢
it’s put an innocent man in jail.
警♥察♥正把这案子当作绑♥架♥案来调查
The cops are investigating this as a kidnapping.
他们已经抓到了一个倒霉的嫌疑人
They already rounded up some poor suspect.
工薪阶级 好像还是个父亲
A — a-a working-class guy. Father…I think.
不管怎么说 你俩已经毁了某人的人生
But anyway, you two — you almost ruined someone’s life —
也许是很多人的人生
Potentially several someones.
我们真不知道这些
I — we had no idea.
会不会是货车里那个人
Could this have been the person in the van?
如果他们抓到的人正好是警告里说的那人呢
What if the man they arrested is the one we were warned about?
这样看来 他可能也没那么无辜
Yeah, maybe he’s not so innocent, hmm?
警告 怎么回事
Uh, warned? Warned how?
我们接到一个电♥话♥ 有人用假嗓音打的
Well, we had a phone call — someone disguising their voice.
他们说有人要找我们麻烦
Yeah, they said someone was coming for us.
我家外面还停着一辆货车
And there was a van outside the house… yep.
好像有人在车里监视着我们
…as if whoever was inside was watching us.
所以 车一开走
And, uh, once that drove off,
-我们为了孩子就这样做了 -为了孩子
– We…did what we did for the kids. – The kids.
我不知道有这回事
I-I-I wouldn’t know about any of that.
我只是…
I just…
我可以向你们保证 你和家人很安全
I can assure you that you and your family are safe.
现在警♥察♥已经全权介入 所以
I mean, the police are all over this thing, so…
不是这个问题 我们不能就这么回去
It — it doesn’t matter. Uh, we can’t just go back.
是案子的问题 他们不会放过克雷格的
I mean, it’s — our case. They’ll crucify Craig.
你能再给韦克斯勒小姐打个电♥话♥吗
Can’t you just call Ms. Wexler again?
就说你其实根本没看到我们
You know, tell her you didn’t see us after all.
如果他们认为我是逃跑的
If they think I ran away,
肯定会怀疑我
it’ll look like I did something wrong.
我们不能冒风险
Yeah, and we can’t risk losing everything
因为一点小错误就失去一切
just because of some teensy mistake.
-这真的… -我能问你们点事吗
– I mean, it’s… – Can I ask you something?
你们本来是怎么希望的
What — what were you hoping would happen?
在我找到你们之前 你们有什么打算
I mean, before I found you, what were you planning to do?
我们还在…考虑
Well, we were in the process of, you know, working that out…
-还在考虑… -然后你就…
– We were working that out. -…When you, um… we were–
好吧
All right, well, uh,
天无绝人之路
you still got a little bit of maneuverability, all right?
你们爱好野外活动 对吧
You — you’re outdoorsy, right?
所以你们就来了一场说走就走的野营
So you went on an impromptu camping trip.
人有时候就是这么任性
I don’t know. It’s something people do, apparently.
你们把家里搞得一团乱
Uh, you left the house a mess,
把自家前门踹开
and you kicked in your own front door
因为这是个自♥由♥国度
because it’s a free country.
金·韦克斯勒很厉害 她能让人信服
Kim Wexler is very good. She’ll make it work.
那 钱怎么办
Yeah, what — what about the money?
如果她知道了钱的事 她一定会上报吧
Uh, well, if she knows about it, she’ll tell, right?
我是说她不得不上报吧
I mean, she’ll have to tell.
就像硅谷人说的那样
Well, like they say in Silicon Valley,
“那不是故障 是产品特色”
“It’s not a bug — it’s a feature.”
听说过可以放弃的谈判筹码吗
Did you ever hear of a bargaining chip?
我们面前的这一堆
Well, what we have right here
就是可放弃的筹码
is the mother of all bargaining chips.
你是想让我们把钱上交
Um, as in…you expect us to give this back?
我们不会把钱交回去的
We are not giving this back.
我们没有罪 这钱是我们应得的
Uh, we are not guilty. This money belongs to us.
是我们 是克雷格赚到的
We ea– well, I mean, Craig earned it.
我很努力地工作
I worked very hard…
我周末 节假日都在工作
…You know, weekends and holidays…
-总是白做工 -白做工 一直都是
– …All unpaid. – All unpaid, always.
虽然给我们发了工资
And — and, really, just because you’re salaried
那也不能不给加班费啊
doesn’t mean you don’t deserve overtime.
我觉得这样才公平
I-I think that’s only fair.
没错 就是这个问题
I mean, really, that’s what this is about, right?
-事关公平二字 -没错 公平
– Yeah. Fairness. – Fairness, right.
这不光是合不合法的问题
I mean, not just what’s legal.
要说合法 你看奴隶制
If you want to talk about legal, slavery —
以前蓄奴还合法呢
that used to be legal — human slavery, so…
是这么回事哈
Yeah, this is right up there with that.
求你了 别告诉任何人这笔钱的事
Please, just don’t tell anyone about the money.
-我不能受贿 -谁知道啊
– I can’t take a bribe. – Who would know?
-我们对谁也不说 -是啊 拿着吧
– We won’t tell anyone. – Yeah, take it.
那也不行
I can’t take it.
拿着吧 你刚才不是说想帮我们吗
Please. Didn’t you say that you wanted to help us?
你就假装从没见过这钱 这不难吧
So just pretend you never saw the money. How hard is that?
快拿着
Take it.
拿着啊
Take it.
我…我真的不能拿
I can’t — I can’t take a bribe.
不过
But you know what?
我可以把它当预付金
I can– I can take a retainer.
预付金
A retainer?
对 我当你们的律师 你们给我预付金啊
Yeah, for my services — as your lawyer?
-你并不是我们的律师 -现在还不是而已
– You’re not our lawyer. – Well, not yet.
我知道 哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所光鲜亮丽
Look…I know that HHM is shiny and it’s slick
里面的律师一抓一大把
and it’s chock-full of lawyers
和他们相比 我就像个
and, compared to them, I’m like a —
卖♥♥柠檬水的小摊 企图和沃尔玛竞争
a kiddy lemonade stand trying to compete with Wal-mart.
但是 我能为你们提供的服务
But here’s the thing — what are you gonna get from me
别人都无法提供
that you’re not gonna get from those other guys?
比如我的热情与专注
Passion, commitment.
你们自己想想看 是谁找到你们的
Ask yourself this — who found you?
我可没看到霍华德·哈姆林
I don’t see Howard Hamlin
穿着他三百块的古驰皮鞋来这儿找你们
ruining his $300 Gucci loafers out here.
如果请我 那二位就是我的头号♥委托人
If you’re with me, you’re my number-one client.
不管早中晚给我打电♥话♥ 我随时待命
Morning, noon, or night, you call me — I’m there.
我将会全心全意为你们服务
I would be singularly devoted to you.
不行吗 为什么
But why not?
对不起
I’m sorry.
因为你…
You’re just…the…
我怎么了
Just…I’m what?
有罪的人才找你当律师
You’re the kind of lawyer guilty people hire.
上报纸了吗
Did it make the paper?
什么
What?
那案子上报纸了吗
Did it make the paper?
什么案子上报纸
Did what make the paper?
好吧 看来是错过截稿期了
Okay, well, probably missed the deadline,
你明早再看 肯定在头版头条
But check it out tomorrow morning — front page.
凯特尔曼一家四口
The Kettlemans, all four of them —
安然无恙
Safe and sound.
-都让你说中了 -嗯
– Looks like you called it. – Yeah.
他们当时在野营 就在他家后院里
Camping — you know, pretty much right in their own backyard —
不对 离他家后院还有五英里
Well 5 miles above it.
我的天
Jesus.
那晚真糟糕 我鞋里都是松子
The night I had. I got pine nuts in my shoes.
我是说 这事也太难以置信了
But, I mean, can you believe it?
好吧 你肯定不觉得奇怪
I-I guess you can.
我就是觉得吧
It’s just, you know,
本以为罪犯要比他们看起来聪明得多
you assume that criminals are gonna be smarter than they are.
我真搞不懂
I don’t know.
这事还真让我小难过了一把
It kind of breaks my heart a little.
看你不怎么爱说话啊
Not the loquacious sort, are you?
不是所有人都像你巧舌如簧
We can’t all be as blessed as you.
多谢你那天帮我
Well, thanks for your help.
没什么
Don’t mention it.
那个 你要是需要帮忙的话…
And, uh, if you ever need any assistance…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!