我给你说 绝对 屡试不爽
Works every — I’m telling you — every time.
-得了吧 -来 试试
– No. – Do it. Try it.
-什么 现在吗 -快来
– What? Right now? – Right here.
好吧 那就试试
All right, all right.
凑合
Kind of.
还差点 仍需努力啊 哥们
Yeah, kind of that. Got to work on it, bro.
-好吧 -真差得远
– All right, man. – Seriously.
酒吧
好 我再加把劲
All right, bro, I’ll work on it.
但… 你一般什么时候…
But — but just, like, when — when do you, you know…
就赶在木塞弹开之前
Right before the cork pops, you know?
时机的确重要 但
Timing’s important, but…
但你不能冲着她耳朵嚎吧
but you don’t do it, like, in her ear or nothing.
-对 不能冲着耳朵嚎 -没错
– No, you don’t do it in her ear. – Because — Yeah.
当然不能对着耳朵吼
It’s a given you don’t do it in her ear.
但这是有科学依据的好吗
But this is, like, scientifically proven, okay?
-是吗 -史前就有了
– Really? – This is, like, prehistoric stuff.
-人脑的髓质 有狼性 -真神了
– It’s like the medulla, the wolf brain. – Crazy, man.
-什么性 -原始的野性
– The what? – It’s primitive stuff — primitive stuff.
行 让我再嚎一次 再试一次
Okay, all right. Well, let me try it again. Let me try it again.
-够劲吧 -不错
– Yeah! Yeah? – Nice.
听听哥充满狼性的怒嚎
That’s the wolf brain.
这鬼地方真无趣
Man! This town sucks!
哥们 抱歉在你地盘上大放厥词
Uh, sorry, bro. I know it’s yours and everything.
但这才不到凌晨两点啊
But it’s not even 2:00.
是啊 确实挺没劲
Yeah, it does kind of suck.
我知道一个…还没打烊的地儿
Hey, I know this, uh, after-hours place over —
在舍麦路附近
a couple blocks off Cermak.
-是吗 -想去不
– Yeah? – You want to hit it?
去 我们走
Hells yeah! Let’s do it.
不醉不归
That’s what I’m talking about.
一起来
Okay.
-别对着她耳朵就行 -没错
– Not in her ear. – All right.
-是吧 -不对着耳朵就行
– Right? – Not in her ear. Not in her ear.
对了 我还不知道你叫啥呢
Hey, uh, bro, I never did catch your name.
-我叫索尔 -索尔吗
– Saul. – Saul?
一切都好[索尔·古德曼同音]
S’all good, man.
懂没
Get it?
懂 好吧 索尔
I do. All right, Saul.
等等 哥们
Hey, hey, brother, whoa.
瞧瞧 这是啥
Check it out. What is that?
操
Holy shit.
这里至少有一千块呢
There’s got to be at least a thousand bucks in here, man.
天 中大奖了
Oh, my god. Look at that.
-谁掉的啊 -我的啊
– Whose is it? – Mine.
占有即所有
不是说了占有即那啥…
Hey, possession’s like 4/10ths of the —
行话怎么说的
What did you call it, bro?
里面有身份证啥的没
Like, is there an I.D. or…?
有
Yeah.
不认识 是个胖子
I don’t know. Some fat guy.
估计是那个
I’m thinking that one.
我们…
Let’s…
-天呐 -他是不…
– Jesus. – Is he, uh…
-什么 -他还活…
– What? – Is he, uh…
我咋知道
I don’t know.
伙计 你还好吗
Hey, fella. You all right?
老兄
Hey, buddy.
你回个话行不
Hey, would you answer me?
回个毛 欠操
Hey. Answer this, you butthole.
什么 欠操
What? Butthole?
搞什么
What…the hell?
说话注意点
Hey, uh…hey, bro, be nice, all right?
他是想帮你呢
This guy right here is trying to help you.
帮个鬼 欠操
Help yourself to some of this, you butthole.
别一句一个欠操的
Hey. Hey, we’re not buttholes, all right?
-闭嘴 -欠操 欠操
– So stop saying that. – Butt, butthole
-你是不有病啊 -欠欠操
– Hey, man, what’s your problem? – Butt, butt
跟你们两个欠操的货叽歪才有病
My problem is I’m standing here talking to a couple buttholes.
你站个鬼 肥仔
Actually, you’re not standing, you fat bastard.
肥臀垫地你没感觉吗
You’re laying on your fat ass.
信不信哥一个回旋踢爆了你的头
Hey, I’ll roundhouse-kick you right in your head.
信不信
And if you think I won’t,
哥去你打工的麦当劳
I’ll come to the McDonald’s, where you work.
买♥♥下那…破地方
I’ll buy… the whole damn place.
然后把你炒了
And I’ll fire you.
跟你说 “拖把撂了 你被炒了”
I’ll say, “Drop your mops, you buttholes, ’cause you’re fired.”
然后我再一个回旋踢
And then I’ll roundhouse-kick you
正中你那猪头
right in your stupid heads.
尚格·云顿 好莱坞动作巨星 招牌动作360度回旋踢
剧中醉酒口误
之后哥再给你来个”约”格·云顿的招牌动作
Then I’ll go “John”-Claude Van Damme on you…
你个欠操的
You butthole.
他的钱哥留下了
I’m keeping the money.
空钱包给你 肥子
Here you go, fatty.
手上那块表归我了
I got dibs on that watch, man.
让我看看
Let me see that.
什么牌子的
What kind is it?
不知道 就是块表
I don’t know. It’s just a watch.
我们走吧
We got to get out of here, man.
表什么牌子的
What kind of watch is it?
是…我也不知道
It’s — I don’t know. It’s…
让我看看
Well, then, let me look at it.
这可是块劳力士呢
It’s a damn Rolex.
我又不懂
Oh. I don’t know.
做人可不能这么黑心
Not cool to be greedy, bro.
-我先前不知道 -不厚道
– Uh, I don’t — I didn’t know. – Not cool.
我不知道这是…
I di– I didn’t know what…
咱俩怎么分
So, how do you want to split this up?
这样吧 钱归你
I’ll tell you what — you keep the cash.
手表归我了
I’ll just keep the watch.
可是 这表可值三千块 老兄
But the — it’s worth like 3 grand, man.
轻轻松松三千块
$3,000 easy.
-放屁 -真的
– No. – Yeah.
这样吧 我们先搞清楚再走
Come on, now. Let’s figure this out. We got to get out of here.
好吧 依你
All right, yeah. You’re right.
这样 我再给你加点钱
You know what? I…sweeten the pot.
我这有五 二十 四十 八十
I got, uh, $5, $20, $40, $60, $80
一共五百八十块
— 580 bucks.
加上钱包里的一千块
Add that to the $1,000 —
可以买♥♥半块手表了
it’s more than half.
那可说不准
What do you know about that thing?
这表应该不止三千块吧
I mean, is it worth more than $3,000?
我不知道 就这样了啊
No, I don’t — I don’t know. But we’re good, right?
-就这么定了 没意见吧 -好吧…
– Yeah? We good? Okay? – Well…
回见 二货
Later, sucker!
还剩六块
Six left.
还能再多搞几块吗
Can we get more?
但愿如此吧
God, I hope so.
来钱全不费功夫啊
It’s like a license to print money.
绝对的美差
A thing of beauty.
你怎么想到回旋踢那一出的
Hey, what was that, uh, crazy stuff about roundhouse kicks?
哪来的灵感
Where the hell did you get that?
我不知道
I don’t know, man.
这想法早就有了
Just something in my brain, you know?
就这样涌了出来 太过了吗
It just came out. Too much?
不 甚合我意
No. I loved it.
只是感觉略有深意
It was, like, deep or something.
论功绩的话
You want to talk about brilliant?
我们两个当中 你才是主力
I mean, we — you’re the man.
至于我 我喜欢欣赏你干活
Me — I’m just — I love watching you work, man.
也就赚点啤酒钱 仅此而已
It’s good for making beer money — that’s about all.