Whoa, hold up. Hold up.
这个”当班”是指你以前当过警♥察♥吗
Now, wait. “On the job,” as in you were a cop on the job?
有个庄家在超级碗赛后失踪了
This bookie disappeared after the Super Bowl —
达拉斯牛仔对匹兹堡钢人
Cowboys/Steelers–
由于运气不佳
took $6 million in bets
卷了六百万跑路了
and skipped town when things didn’t go his way.
大家都以为他逃到巴哈马享受阳光沙滩
Now, everybody thought he was on the beach in the Bahamas
或是横尸在新泽西的松林滩涂
or dead in the Jersey pine barrens —
结果根本不是那回事
wasn’t the case.
他就住在离家不远的一间抵押房♥里
He was two doors down from where he lived in a foreclosed house.
躲了整整六个月 谁也没怀疑
Hid there for six months without anyone suspecting.
但为什么不一走了之
But — but why? Why not run?
携款潜逃是定性思维
Now, that’s what everybody expects.
但回家是人的本能
It’s human nature to want to stay close to home,
所以既要销声匿迹又要掩人耳目
And if this Kettleman figured out how to do it,
凯尔特曼肯定潜藏在家附近
That’s what he did.
家是人的根
Nobody wants to leave home.
我知道 我超期待的
I know. It’s pretty exciting.
我们好好玩一把 好吗
Let’s really sell this one. Okay?
准备 开始…
Let’s do this. And…
*从前有个农夫 养了一只狗*
*There was a farmer had a dog*
*他的名字叫宾果*
*And Bingo was his name-o*
*B-I-N-G-O*
*B-I-N-G-O*
*B-I-N-G-O*
*B-I-N-G-O*
*B-I-N-G-O*
*B-I-N-G-O*
*他的名字叫宾果*
*And Bingo was his name-o*
*从前有个农夫 养了一只狗*
*There was a farmer had a dog*
*他的名字叫宾果*
*And Bingo was his name-o*
*I-N-G-O*
*I-N-G-O*
*I-N-G-O*
*I-N-G-O*
*I-N-G-O*
*I-N-G-O*
*他的名字叫宾果*
*And Bingo was his name-o*
*从前有个农夫 养了一只狗*
*There was a farmer had a dog, and bingo was his name-o*
*N-G-O, N-G-O*
*N-G-O, N-G-O*
是我 听听吧
Hey, it’s me. Listen to this.
*N-G-O 他的名字叫宾果*
*N-G-O, and Bingo was his name-o*
*从前有个农夫 养了一只狗*
*There was a farmer had a dog*
听见没
You hear that?
我把你的混球委托人找到了
I found your dumbass clients.
我… 这说来话长
I-I-it’s a long story.
我要带他们回家
Look, I’m — I’m taking them back to their place.
我们到时见
We’ll meet you there.
给我几个小时
G-give me a couple hours.
*O-O-O*
*O-O-O*
*他的名字叫宾果*
*And Bingo was his name-o*
大伙儿唱得真棒
That was great, guys.
是啊 我们在睡前再唱一首吧
Yeah, I think we have time for one more before bed.
非唱不可么
Do we have to?
你不唱我唱
Oh, hey, I don’t know about you,
我挺想唱这首
but I would love a little
“约翰·雅各布·金格莱·施密特”
“John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt.”
一首诙谐的英语儿歌♥
好了 打起精神
Yeah, and — and you know what?
好好唱最后一首 好吗 凯特尔队
Let’s really have fun with this one, okay, Kettle team?
准备 开始…
Let’s do this! And…
看看谁来啦
Here’s Johnny!
晚上好 沃伦
Hey. Hey, Warren.
还有乔乔 抱歉把你们吓了一跳
Hey, Jo Jo. Uh, sorry about that.
我是你们的吉米叔叔 别怕
I’m your uncle Jimmy, all right?
你们爸爸妈妈要带你们
Now, your parents are gonna take you down the mountain,
下山回家 好吗
back to your house. That sound good?
-我们… -看见没 他们超兴奋的
– Uh, we — – Yeah, see? They’re excited.
麦吉尔先生 我们能谈谈吗
M-Mr. McGill, can we talk about this?
不 不行 没得谈
No, we can’t, okay? You’re done here.
快收拾收拾 别唱了 准备回家
Pack up your stuff, bury your scat, ’cause we’re heading back.
-回归文明社会 -总算能回去了
– Civilization awaits. – Finally.
抱歉 我们还是
Uh, look, could — please, could we just
-先谈谈吧 -你没得选
– talk this through, okay? – It’s not an option.
你要么自愿回家
You either do this on your own recognizance
要么就等着警♥察♥来抓你们
or the cops come and drag you by your heels.
我们走
I — let’s go.
-凯特尔曼一家 -不
– Kettlemans. – No.
-该出发了 -不
– Time to ship out. – No!
-快走 -不
– Yes, you are! – No!
-别无谓挣扎了 -不 我死都不走
– This is happening! – No, this is not happening!
跟我走 快 各位
Yes, it is! Yes! Kettlemans!
-不走 -走 给我走
– No! – Yes, you are doing this now!
绝不
No!
果不其然
Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!