警♥察♥已经去调查我的生意了
The cops are out there right now, poking into my business,
如果他们真的查到我或我伙计什么
and if they find something on me or my partners, for real,
对你来说将会很糟糕 很糟糕
it’s gonna be bad for you — really bad.
糟糕 在哪方面糟糕
Bad? Bad as in…
今天你把我弄出去
You get me out of here today…
否则你死定了
Or you’re a dead man.
我问你是不是知道什么
I asked if you knew anything.
你没跟我说你在代理头号♥嫌疑犯啊
You didn’t tell me you were representing the lead suspect.
那个时候我还不知道
I didn’t know it at the time.
他交待什么了吗
He give up anything?
-什么 -他说没说那家人在哪里
– What? – Did he tell you where the family is?
他 他不知道
H-he doesn’t know.
他不知道是什么意思
W-what does that mean — he doesn’t know?
他把他们交给其他人了吗
He gave them to somebody else?
他不知道是因为不是他做的
He — he doesn’t know because he didn’t do it.
天哪 少蒙我
Ah, christ. Give me a break.
两位 能让我俩单独谈谈吗
Guys, can you give us just a minute?
吉米 那家人现在真的很危险
Jimmy, that family is in real danger.
你不能因为是他的律师就包庇他
You don’t have to stand behind attorney-client privilege.
我没有
I’m not.
那家人现在可能正被囚禁在小屋里
These people can be buried in a box,
连呼吸都成困难
sucking air through a straw right now.
如果真是这样 我感到很抱歉
And I’m sorry if that’s where they are,
但真不是我的委托人做的
but my guy didn’t do it.
你为什么这么肯定
How are you so sure?
知道你们接下来应该干什么吗
You know what you’re gonna do?
你们应该找专门的鉴证人员
You’re gonna get your special CSI people, right?
检测货车里留下的血迹
And you’re gonna test the blood from that van,
因为我可以打包票
because I guarantee you, one billion percent,
那绝对不是凯特尔曼一家的血
it’s not the Kettlemans’.
那是谁的
Whose is it?
反正不是他们的 尽管去测试就是了
I-it’s not the Kettlemans’. Just test it.
那得花几星期时间
That’ll take weeks,
这还是在我们可以搞到DNA样本对比的情况下
if we could even get a DNA sample to compare it to.
那还不是小意思嘛
Well, isn’t that convenient?
你们已经关押了个无辜的人
You’ve got an innocent man in there right now,
我要求你们释放他并向他道歉
who I demand you release with an apology!
没有其他嫌疑犯
Look, there are no other suspects.
没有任何证据指向其他人
There’s no evidence that points to anyone else.
既然这样 我想去看看案发现场
Well, then, I want to see the crime scene,
因为你们肯定漏掉了什么
’cause you guys are missing something.
去你的吧 漏掉个毛线
Screw you, “Missing something.”
不 警探们 我觉得这是个好主意
No, detectives, I, um… I think that’s a good idea.
-好主意 -是的
– A good idea? – Yes.
我觉得我们应该请麦吉尔先生到那里看看
I think we should invite mr. McGill to the house.
为什么
why?
是啊 为什么
Yeah, why?
我们漏掉了什么
So, what did we miss?
这是他们十二岁的儿子沃伦的房♥间
This is the son’s room — Warren. 12 years old.
这是乔乔的房♥间
Jo Jo’s room.
她七岁
She’s 7.
好吧 你们不就是想看我笑话吗
All right, you wanted me to crack?
你们成功了
Mission accomplished.
但我告诉你们 不是我的委托人做的
But I’m telling you — my client didn’t do this.
我们知道瓦尔加那晚在房♥子外面
We know Varga was outside the house
而那晚这家人就失踪了 这是事实
the night the family disappeared. That is a fact.
不管你想怎么为他辩解
Advocate for the guy all you want
都得让我们先把这家人平安救出来
after we get these people back safe.
在此期间 你得帮帮我们
In the meantime, help us.
洋娃娃哪儿去了
Where’s the doll?
什么东西哪儿去了
Where’s the what?
小鞋子 小衣服
Uh, got little shoes, a bunch of clothes,
桌椅 梳子都在
a table and chairs, hairbrush,
但主角洋娃娃去哪儿了
but where’s the doll that goes with all this stuff?
这个小女孩的每张照片里
In every picture of this little girl,
都抱着一个同样的洋娃娃
she’s holding the same doll.
所以 洋娃娃去哪儿了
So, where’s the doll?
这有什么打紧吗
What does it matter?
洋娃娃不见了 小女孩也不见了
Doll is gone — girl is gone,
这就表示洋娃娃和小女孩很可能在一起
which means doll and girl are most likely together,
也就是说
which means…
我不知道这代表什么
I have no idea what that means.
这代表那个孩子不是被拖出家门的
Which means the kid wasn’t dragged out of the house.
-事实表明[拉丁语]… -慢着
– Ipso facto… – Wait. Wait.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
可能凯特尔曼一家人绑♥架♥了自己
Maybe the Kettlemans kidnapped themselves.
够了 你不用说了 我们走吧
That’s it. You’re — you’re — you’re done. Let’s go.
-这完全讲得通 -怎么说
– I-it makes perfect sense. – How does it make sense?
他们为什么那么做
Why would they do that?
他们盗取了一百多万美元 对吧
They stole a million dollars-plus, right?
如果你想带着那么多诱人的现金远走高飞
You — you want to get away with all that yummy cash,
你会怎么做 逃走吗 不 当然不能
what do you do — run? No, you can’t.
如果你逃走 大家就都知道你犯了罪
If you run, everyone knows you’re guilty. Ah!
但如果你被绑♥架♥了那你就是受害者 对吗
But if you’re kidnapped, you’re a victim, right?
他们导演了这场绑♥架♥ 迷惑别人
They staged this to throw everyone off.
你们陷入了误区
You guys are looking in the wrong place.
他们现在可能正躲在
Who knows how many miles into
墨西哥或加拿大的哪个角落呢
Mexico or Canada they could be?
你们得放出消息查一查
You — you got to put the word out.
别这样
Oh, co-come on.
你们不觉得我说的可能是对的吗
You don’t think it’s possible I’m right?
可能…不太可能
It’s possible — unlikely.
-不太可能 -他们所有车都在这儿
– Unlikely? – All their cars are here.
没有任何出租车或汽车服务的记录
There’s no record of a taxi or car service to the house,
他们也没有乘坐飞机 汽车或火车
And they didn’t get on any planes or buses or trains.
-这些你们都查过了吗 -是的
– You checked all that? – Yes, we checked it.
还有那洋娃娃 我们早注意到它不见了
And the doll — it’s not news. We saw it was missing.
那它在哪呢
So where is it?
那小女孩可能是吓哭了
The girl was scared, crying.
为了让她安静点 坏人就让她带了洋娃娃
Bad guy lets the kid take the doll to shut her up.
怎么了
What?
你觉得那不可能吗
You don’t think that’s possible?
我要和你单独谈谈
I need to talk to you alone.
我得偷偷告诉你点事
I’ve got to tell you something on the q.t.,
你得先保证 不许发火
and promise not to be upset with me.
我可不能保证
No way am I making that promise.
我给凯特尔曼他们家打了电♥话♥
I called the Kettlemans.
昨晚给你打完后 我就去打电♥话♥警告他们了
After I hung up with you, I gave them a warning call.
打电♥话♥警告他们
A warning call?
是的 我担心瓦尔加想拿他们的钱
Yeah, I was worried my guy Varga was going after their money.
他果然去了 他就计划去抢钱的
And he was. He was gonna rip them off.
我从我们之前的谈话中推断出来的
I deduced it from a conversation that we had.
我和他是律师和委托人的关系
It was lawyer to client,
所以我得对他的事情保密
So there was, you know, confidentiality issues.
但我给凯特尔曼家打匿名电♥话♥警告他们
But I called the Kettlemans anonymously to warn them.
匿名的
Anonymously?
你不会是…老天 你难道
You didn’t — oh, god, you didn’t —
你是模仿性♥爱♥机器人的声音吗
You didn’t do the sex-robot voice, did you?
是的 就用一个管子堵住嘴巴
I did, with the tube and the whole thing,
那声音很可能把他们吓了个半死
which probably scared the living shit out of them,
于是 你看 他们就跑了
And they took off, which, you know,
造成了这种”意外后果”
file that under “Unintended consequences,”
你现在信我了吗
But you — you believe me now?
太好了
Uh… Great.
我们现在只要找到他们就好
Now we have to find them.
不过 最好先让警♥察♥把瓦尔加放出来
I mean — or, better yet, get the cops to let Varga go
我现在可是如履薄冰 危在旦夕
because right now my ass is on a highway to the danger zone.
你怎么这么说
Well, why are you in danger?
纳乔·瓦尔加并没有绑♥架♥这家人
Nacho Varga — he didn’t kidnap the family.
但他的确是个坏蛋 非常坏
But he’s a bad guy. He’s a very bad guy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!