你为什么要过来
Why did you come here?
我只是在我朋友需要时来支持她
I’m just supporting a friend in her time of need.
你想表示支持吗
You want to be supportive?
那就告诉我你昨晚为什么要那么说
Tell me why you said those things last night.
那些都只是推测
I’m just reading tea leaves,
正如我为什么会知道凯特尔曼他们需要个律师
same way I knew the Kettlemans needed a lawyer.
他们贪污的钱…
All that money floating out there —
稍加揣测就知道肯定有人会来抢
It’s logical somebody would come after it.
昨晚你为他们担心 今天他们就失踪了
So, the same night you worry about them, they…disappear?
系列电影 用于形容聪明的骗子
太荒唐了 就像《雷普利》一样
Yeah, it’s crazy. It’s “Ripley’s.”
吉米 不单单是克雷格和贝茜·凯特尔曼
Jimmy, it’s not just Craig and Betsy Kettleman —
还有他们的两个孩子
It’s their two kids, as well.
如果你能帮忙找到他们 一定会告诉我们吧
You would…say something if you could help find them, right?
我不…我不知道发生了什么
I don’t — I don’t know what happened to them.
真的 我不知道
Really, I d– I don’t know.
你逗留得越久
The longer you stay here,
我要跟哈姆林解释得就越多
the more explaining I have to do to Hamlin.
我迟点再跟你说
I’ll talk to you later.
如果我能帮上忙 就告诉我
Hey, you’ll tell me if there’s anything I can do?
会没事的
Everything is gonna be fine.
会解决的
It’s gonna work out.
没事 会没事的
A-okay. It’s gonna be fine.
我是纳乔 请留言
Nacho. Leave it.
是的 我…
Uh, yes, I’m, uh…
我是之前跟你谈过的那一方
This is the party you spoke to the other day.
我很想帮你摆脱
Uh, and I sincerely want to help you
你现在的困境
de-escalate your situation,
利用合法的或其他手段
uh, legally and otherwise.
请你尽早
Um, so call me at
给我回电
号♥码是146-8729
at your earliest convenience.
但请你快一点
But soon, please.
我是纳乔 请留言
Nacho. Leave it.
纳乔 你好
Yeah, Nacho, hi.
声明一点 我什么都不知道
Uh…Just to clarify, look, I don’t know anything.
我跟谁都没说过
Uh, I have spoken to no one,
也没人监听这个电♥话♥
and, uh, there are no rats on this ship.
但是鉴于有多人卷入此事
But for the sake of everyone involved,
我只是想和你说清楚
I would just like to open a dialogue.
所以 146-8729
So…146-8729.
请尽快打给我
call me when you get this.
如果我之前没说清楚
If I didn’t say it before,
现在我们分秒必争
time is of the essence on this matter,
我还是先挂了 以免你正好打过来
so, uh, I’m gonna hang up now — if you’re trying to call.
如果你听到忙音 这边没有呼叫等待
Uh, there’s no call waiting here if you get a busy signal.
146-8729.
继续打 我在边上
Just keep trying. I’ll be here.
我能解决这个麻烦 如果真有麻烦的话
I can put out this fire, if there is a fire.
我希望这一切都只是一个误会
By hope of hopes, this is all a big misunderstanding.
146-8729.

Hello?
喂 纳乔
Hello? Nacho?
纳乔
Nacho?
走 继续走
Walking. Just walking.
一个人散步而已
Just strolling along.
-感谢上帝 救命 -趴下 举起手来
– Oh, thank God! Help! Help! – Down! Show us your hands!
-不许动 趴下 -你们是警♥察♥
– Stop! On the ground! – Oh, you guys are cops?
-举起手来 -我膝盖不好
– Show us your hands! – I got bad knees! Ow! Ohh!
别这样 警官
come on, officers.
你们弄错了 我叫詹姆斯·麦吉尔
You’re making a mistake. My name’s McGill, James McGill.
我是个律师
I’m an attorney.
轻点 轻点
Easy, easy!
是他的律师
It’s his lawyer.
谁的律师
Whose lawyer?
你确定他找的是我吗
You sure he asked for me?
到底进不进去
Going in or what?
你要求找我 我来了
You asked for me, and I have come.
我想告诉你这一步走得很正确
I want to tell you this was a wise move —
很聪明 因为我来这儿是帮助 每个人
very smart, because I’m here to help…everyone —
所有人 特别是你
all parties, but mostly you.
那两个警探
Uh, those two detectives —
他们刚给我说了很多
they just gave me an earful.
他们告诉我的就是
And what they were telling me is —
情况很棘手
it’s problematic.
我会再给你复述一遍
I’m gonna pitch it back to you
这样我们才能达成共识
so I know we’re on the same page.
女邻居连续两天晚上
A neighbor lady saw a suspicious van
看到可疑车辆停放在
parked across the street from the
凯特尔曼家对面的马路上
Kettlemans’ house two nights in a row.
她记下了车牌号♥
She wrote down the license plate.
也就是你的车牌号♥
It was your license plate.
警♥察♥追查到了你的车和你
Cops tracked your van and you,
搜了车 并在地板上发现了血迹
searched it, and found blood on the floor.
就这么多
So…here we are.
他们在请联调局介入
They’re calling the FBI in on this,
这就会变成联邦案件
which makes it federal.
这很糟糕 纳乔
That’s a bad thing, Nacho.
这非常糟
That’s — that’s very bad,
但是如果你告诉我那家人在哪儿
but if you tell me where the family is,
如果你现在就说出来
if — if you give them up now —
通力合作 并深深懊悔所做一切
full cooperation, deep remorse —
要把你的刑期
I feel very good
谈到最低限度 我很有信心
about knocking your sentence down to the minimum —
也就十♥八♥年♥
18 years.
他们很看中表现良好这件事
They take this good-behavior thing very seriously,
所以从现在开始
so start here, right here.
告诉我那家人没事儿
Tell me the family is okay.
告诉我孩子们没事儿
Tell me the kids are okay.
你想跟我讨论一下你的想法吗
Y-you want to tell me your thoughts and weigh in?
这是你能够接受的计划吗
Does this sound like a plan that you can get behind?
你这个可怜虫
You miserable piece of shit.
-你陷害了我 -我怎么了
– You set me up. – I what?
你把我的计划告诉了另一伙人
You gave my score to another crew,
现在你在陷害我
and now you’re setting me up.
我 什么跟什么啊 警♥察♥打你了吗
I — what the what? D-did the cops beat you?
因为你现在说的话就像是头撞坏了
‘Cause you’re talking like a person with head trauma.
你觉得自己很有趣吗
You think you’re funny?
你在说什么
What are you saying?
你是说你跟这事完全没关系吗
Are you saying that you had nothing to do with this?
房♥子外面停的确实是你的货车
That was your van outside the house.
-你不在那儿吗 -是 我在
– Y-you weren’t there? – Yeah, I was there.
我是去踩点
I was casing the place,
观察最好的进出路线
figuring out the best way in and out,
他们什么时间睡觉之类的
what time they went to bed — all that.
我离开的时候他们都好好的 就这样
They were fine when I left. That’s it.
你跟凯特尔曼一家没任何关系吗
You had nothing to do with the Kettlemans?
我从未进过屋子
I was never in the house.
货车里的血迹怎么解释
What about the blood in your van?
如果他们要查车上的DNA
They DNA my ride,
他们只会发现那对滑板小毛头的血迹
all they’re gonna find is the blood of your skate-rat twins,
还有你在那儿的时候
plus whatever piss and shit
留下的那些狗屁痕迹
you leaked out when you were in there.
自那之后没人再进过那里
Nobody’s been in the back of that van since.
我 我不明白
I…I don’t understand.
我是这么理解的 律师
Here’s what I understand, counselor.
我只把我的计划告诉了另外一个人
I told my plan to one other person.
就是你
One — you.
现在我被捕了
Now here I am, under arrest.
自己想去吧
Go figure.
我不知道什么陷害或是另一伙人
I don’t know anything about a setup or another crew.
知道吗 我一点儿不在乎
You know what? I don’t even care.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!