我要睡觉了 你也该睡了
I have to go to sleep. So do you.
我知道你早上还要出庭
I know you have court in the morning.
他至少贪了一百万 一百六十万
He got away with $1 million, $1.6 million, at least?
我不会透露案件细节给你的 晚安
I’m not talking details of the case with you. Goodnight.
这么多钱要藏在哪
Where do you stash all that dough?
除了买♥♥那艘破船
I mean, besides for buying that idiotic boat.
这就是罪证
Hello, guilty.
赶紧挂了吧
Hanging up now.
这个人很可能会成为目标
This guy’s — yeah, he’s probably a target.
有人可能会打坏主意
Somebody might get some bad, bad ideas.
如果凯特尔曼没处理好这些钱
You know, if Kettleman isn’t careful with that money,
他全家都会有危险
I mean his whole family could be in danger.
什么”危险”
What do you mean, “Danger”?
吉米 你为什么这么说
Jimmy, why would you say that?
什么
What?
你说他全家都会有危险
You said the family might be in danger.
是吗 我…
I did? I… I…
我喝多了
I’m — I’m drunk.
只是自言自语罢了
So, I’m just, I’m thinking out loud.
只是这念头挥之不去
I’m — I’m up, spinning,– spinning thoughts.
-真的吗 -是啊
– You sure? – Yeah.
当然
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
明天法♥院♥见
So, I will see you down in the court bowels mañana.
晚安 金
Goodnight, Kim.
晚安 吉米
Goodnight, Jimmy.
我不是英雄
I’m no hero.
你好 这里是凯特尔曼家
Hello! You’ve reached team Kettleman!
请留言给克雷格…
Please leave a message for Craig…
贝茜 沃伦
Betsy… Warren…
还有乔乔
And Jo Jo…
嘀声之后请留言
After the beep!
你好 这里是凯特尔曼家
Hello! You’ve reached team Kettleman!
请留言…
Please leave a mess–

Hello?
凯特尔曼一家 你们有危险
Kettlemans, you’re in danger.
你们有危险
You’re in danger.
-抱歉 你说什么 -克雷格 是谁
– I’m s– I’m sorry. What? – Craig, who is it?
不清楚 等等
I am not sure. Wait.
麻烦再说一遍
Say — say that again, please.
他们知道钱的事了
They know about your money.
小心
Watch out.
你想说什么
Yeah, what are you trying to say?
警告你们 你们有危险
This is a warning. You’re in danger.
你们来找你要钱了
They’re coming for your money.
我是个善意的陌生人 你们全家有危险
This is a friendly stranger. Your whole family’s in danger.
钱 他们知道钱的事了
The money — they know about the money!
你信♥号♥♥很差
You have a terrible connection.
警告你们
I’m warning you.
他们知道钱的事了 注意
They know about your money. Be careful.
-你觉得 -你能换条信♥号♥♥好的线路吗
– Do you think… – Can you call back on a better line?
凯特尔曼一家 你们有危险
Kettlemans, you’re in danger.
他们来找你要钱了 再见
They’re coming for your money. Bye.
他说什么 我们…
What did he say? We’re…
有危险 他们来了
In danger. They’re coming.
谁…
Who…
谁来了
Who’s coming?
这样如何 减去已服刑期加心理辅♥导♥
Okay, how about this — time served plus counseling?
-不行 -这是他初犯
– Can’t do it. – It’s his first offense.
不行 麦吉尔
Can’t do it, McGill.
就会说”不行” “不行”
“Can’t do it.” “Can’t do it.”
我的话你就听不进去吗
Would you work with me here?
我在听 不是吗
I’m listening, aren’t I?
你根本没听进去
Well, you’re kind of a captive audience.
你中午吃了什么 整只烤怪兽吗
What did you eat for lunch — the whole roast beast?
真有趣
Funny.
行 好吧
Okay. Okay.
好好听我说
But hear me out.
他已经蹲了三十天 就有六十天的信用期
The 30 he’s done, which is a 60 credit,
再加六十天
plus 60 additional days.
不行
Can’t do it.
最低报价 算上他已经蹲的一共六个月
Best offer — six months, plus the time he’s done,
良好表现减刑一半 九十天
half time for good behavior — out in 90.
-不能再多了 -不可能
– That’s my final. – That’s never gonna happen.
算了吧 你开玩笑吗
Come on. Now, are you joking?
这是最佳的提议了
Now, that is the best deal you’re gonna get.
不行
I can’t do it.
你的委托人酒驾闯入购物中心
Your guy drove drunk into a shopping center
杀了三个人
and killed three people.
什么购物中心 我说的是德斯蒙德·罗哈斯
Wait. Shopping center? Desmond Rojas.
持枪抢劫贩酒店
Armed robbery, liquor store.
他用一瓶咖啡酒攻击了收银员
He assaulted a cashier with a bottle of kahlua.
我刚在想达里尔·雷德伍德
I was thinking of Daryl Redwood.
行 我的错 德斯蒙德·罗哈斯 你说
Yeah, okay. My bad. Desmond rojas. Okay, go.
再说一遍
Start over.
我才不再说一遍
I am not starting over.
我每天绞尽脑汁 一个案子只拿七百块
I’m busting my nut here every day for 700 a throw,
还要闻你的屎臭
inhaling your B.M.,
简直是直接从恶魔屁♥眼♥里拉出来的
which is straight from satan’s bunghole,
结果你竟分不清两个被告
and you can’t tell one defendant from another?!
表现良好服刑九十天 就这样了
90 days with good behavior — we’re doing this.
行 好的
Yeah. Okay, yeah.
说 说清楚 “我接受此提议”
Say it. Say the words, “I accept the deal.”
行 我…我接受此提议
Yeah, I-I accept — I accept the deal.
早上好
Good morning.
问我什么意思是什么意思
W-what do you mean, what did I mean?
我…没 说过我当时醉了 我只是
I-I — no, I told you. I-I was drunk. I just —
金 你为什么…问我这个
Kim, why are you — why are you asking me this?

Oh, damn it.
给 我真有急事
Here. I’m in a real rush.
没时间去认证
I didn’t have time to get the validation.
行 九美元
Fine. 9 bucks.
我钱不够
I-I don’t have it.
我只有五美元 行吗
I have $5. Please?
你懂规矩 要么给钱要么认证
You know the drill — money or the validation.
真是急事 好吗
Look, this is an emergency, okay?
非常严重危急的事
A serious, serious emergency.
我得出去
I have to get out of here.
我以我祖宗的灵魂发誓
I promise, on the souls of my forefathers,
我回来就去弄贴纸
I will get you the stickers when I come back.
只要你让我出去 我就多给你一张
I will get you extra if you just let me go.

Fine!
行 你要让我走回去弄贴纸吗
Fine! You’re gonna make me walk back and get the stickers?!
我会走回去弄贴纸的
I will walk back and get the stickers!
不是我逼你 这都是规定
I’m not making you do anything. Those are the rules.
只要你晚上睡得安稳
Hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.
去你的 死老头
Screw you, geezer!
调度中心 收到
Copy that, dispatch.
吉米 什么风把你吹来了
Jimmy. What brought you here?
我…
Me? Uh…
我在听警用广播
Uh, I-I was surfing the police scanner.
我听说这边出了什么乱子
I heard there was big activity out this way.
这边没你的事 下次再来吧
Well, there’s no business for you here, so maybe next time.
是一起入室案吗 凯特尔曼他们家没事吧
Uh, it was a home invasion? Uh, the Kettlemans okay?
我们不知道
Uh, we don’t know.
昨天晚上邻居遛狗经过时
A neighbor was walking the dog last night
发现前门大开着
and saw the front door wide open.
屋子里被洗劫一空 一家人都不知所踪
The place was ransacked. No sign of the family.
也没有留言 所以我们还在调查
There’s no note, so… We’re still figuring it out.
我得回去了
I got to get back.
当然了 祝你好运
Yeah, yeah. Of course. Good luck.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!