Well, do you know anybody who looks like her?
不 你叔叔可不行
No, an uncle won’t do it.
好的 着火了
Okay, so, a fire was started.
我们大家都明白
We all know that.
就像她现在这样 冷得直打颤
Freezing, shivering, as she is now.
事实上 就这件事写了一本书
In fact, wrote a book about it.
…做点饼干
…To make some cookies.
但是由于你…给了她这个名字…
But because you… …Given her this name…
你可以看到这个人…
You can see that this man…
做出了…愚蠢的选择
Chose…A bonehead move.
你就是桥下的怪物
Like a troll under a bridge!
“要从此路过 亮出贴纸来”
“You must have the stickers, or you won’t pass!”
此处有怪物 小心被吞食
Troll alert here — don’t feed it!
你们好 女士们
Chao chi c’ung, ladies.
晚上好 阮太太
Good evening, Mrs. Nguyen.
没有你的邮件
No mail.
维姬 马吉
Hey, Vicki, Maggie.
您没有留言
You have…Zero messages.
有顾客
Customer.
-什么 -有顾客找你 正在外面等候
– What? – For you — a customer, waiting now.
我知道了 等我一分钟
Oh, uh, sure, sure. Uh, give me a minute.
请进 请进 我的办公室正在刷漆
Welcome, welcome. My office is being painted.
抱歉在这个临时接待…处
Excuse the temporary, uh…Quarters.
蛮温馨的
Wow. Cozy.
就我一个人
Just me.
屠库吓着你了吧
Tuco freaked you out, huh?
别担心 他不知道我来这里
It’s cool. He doesn’t know I’m here.
那么…您有何贵干
So, uh… What can I do for you?
我一直在想
I’ve been thinking about what you said
你在沙漠说过的话
out there in the desert.
那对你试图诈骗的夫妇
Those people that you were trying to scam —
他们偷了多少钱
How much did they steal?
我觉得 一百五十多万美元吧
Um, north of a million and a half bucks…I think.
那就是说 他们在某处藏了一百五十万
So, they have a million and a half bucks somewhere.
是现金么
In what, cash?
我不知道
I don’t — well…
你为什么问这个
Why are you asking me?
我打算抢他们
I’m gonna rip them off.
我喜欢打劫小偷
I like ripping off thieves
因为他们没法报♥警♥ 他们孤立无援
’cause they can’t go to the cops — they have no recourse.
你告诉我他们的钱藏在哪儿
You point me at where they have their cash —
我会付你 怎么说来着
I’ll pay you — a what do you call it? —
中介费 付你百分之十 就是十万
A finder’s fee — call it 10%, 100 large.
你怎么会来找我呢
Well, uh, why w– why would you come to me for that?
你不是早试过抢他们了么
You already tried ripping them off.
我只是继续你未完成的事业
I’m gonna finish what you started.
我没想抢他们
I-I wasn’t trying to rip them off.
我只是想接他们的活儿
I-I just wanted their business.
好吧
Okay.
我不知道他们把钱放在哪里
I don’t know where their money is.
你这么聪明 肯定能找到的
Smart guy like you could figure it out.
给我需要的信息 我们就皆大欢喜
If I know what I need to know, nobody gets hurt.
我们抢了他们 轻轻松松拿钱
We rip them off — easy money.
听着 我是个律师 不是罪犯
Hey, look, I’m a lawyer, not a criminal.
你在逗我吗
You are shitting me.
我打破了底线 犯了错误
I crossed a line. I made a mistake.
我不会再犯 再也不会
I’m not doing that again, not ever.
你和屠库之间全靠我挡着
I got between you and Tuco.
要是我当时不帮你说话 你还能在这儿
Do you think you’d be here now — I kept my mouth shut?
我很感激 算我欠你的
And I appreciate that. I owe you.
以后你要是有麻烦 当然没有更好
A-and if you’re ever in trouble, god forbid,
法律上的麻烦
legal trouble,
我一定随叫随到 为你辩护
I will be there, 24-7, as a lawyer.
你有什么打算
What’s your angle?
不 我没有打算
No — no angle.
今天的事我不会对任何人讲
And I’m not saying anything about this to anybody.
因为我把你当成我的客户
As far as I’m concerned, you’re a client.
而这只是一次咨♥询♥
This is a consultation,
你刚刚和我说的一切都会保密
and everything you just told me is privileged.
要敢说出去 你就死定了
You rat, you die.
放心 保证不说
And that, too, yes.
什么时候想通了打给我
For when you figure out you’re in the game.
我不会参与的
I’m not in the game.
我保证
I-I promise.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!