Walk home now, bitch!
闭嘴 别吵
Shut up! Shut up!
来了 来了 慢点 慢点
Here you go. Here you go. Easy, easy.
-你 疼 疼 -还有力气喊疼
– You — you — you — aah! Aah! – Save your breath.
你是最烂的律师
You — you are — you are the worst lawyer,
史上最烂律师
The worst lawyer ever!
我为你谈判 免了你的死刑
Hey, I just talked you down from a death sentence…
-天呐 好疼 -只用服六个月的缓刑
– Oh, my god! Oh, my!- To six months’ probation.
我是最棒的律师
I’m the best lawyer ever.
伙计 慢点
Dude, dude, dude, oh!
天呐 不
Oh, my god! Oh! No!
麻烦你
Could you, uh —
不好意思 我马上回来
Could you, um — I’ll be right back.
东西放信箱了吗
Ground yourself?
吉米 你放了吗
Jimmy, did you ground yourself?
看来你没有放
I don’t think you grounded yourself.
老天
Jesus.
吉米 你不会醉成这样还开车吧
Jimmy, you didn’t drive like this, did you?
天啊
Oh, no.
-没有 -我就知道
– No. – I knew it.
急诊单
查克
Chuck.
喝咖啡吗
Coffee?
行 谢了
Yeah, thanks.
只能喝清咖
You’re gonna have to take it black.
牛奶喝完了吗
We’re out of milk?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
你怎么披着太空毯
Why are you in that space blanket?
你昨晚把手♥机♥带屋里了
You brought your cellphone in here last night.
在你裤子口袋里
It was in your pants pocket.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
我手♥机♥呢
Where, uh — where is it?
在外面 我丢门外去了
Outside — I threw it out the door.
好吧
Yeah.
我怎么回来的
How did I get here?
你车不在外面 应该是打车回的
Your car’s not outside, so I’m assuming taxi.
没错
Right.
酒保不让我开车
Uh, the bartender… wouldn’t let me drive.
你怎么披着太空毯
Why are you in that space blanket?
我说了 你把手♥机♥带进屋里了
I told you — you brought your cellphone into my house.
查克 你…
Uh, Chuck, um, did you…
查克 你看了这个吗
Chuck, did you read this?
看了什么
Read what?
这份账单 你看到了吗
Uh, this, um, this bill — did you read it?
急诊单 我瞟了一眼
Emergency-room bill — yeah, I may have glanced at it.
从你裤子口袋里掉出来的
It fell out of your pocket.
查克 我知道你怎么想
Hey, Chuck, listen, I-I know how this looks.
我身无分文了 但突然
I’m down to my last dime, and, suddenly,
能出钱治疗断腿了 但这…
I’m paying for broken legs, but…
不是你想的那样
It’s — it’s not that.
我发誓
I swear.
其实这是件好事
This represents a good thing, ultimately.
好吧
Okay.
我不会堕落回原来那个”风流吉米”
I-I’m not backsliding. This isn’t Slippin’ Jimmy.
好吧
Fine.
查克 你别披着太空毯了好吗
Take off the space blanket, will you, please, Chuck?
有用啊
It helps.
你别披着了行不行 我又没做错什么
Take off the space blanket. I didn’t do anything wrong.
没你什么事 是你的手♥机♥
It has nothing to do with that. It was your phone.
把太空毯拿下来
Take off the space blanket.
为什么
Why?
查克 别披着了
Take off the space blanket, Chuck.
快点拿下来吧
Come on. Take off the blanket.
谢谢
Thank you.
我手♥机♥在前院吗
Front yard?
你记不记得昨晚扔哪了
Uh, do you have any idea where it landed?
不记得
No.
没有
No.
没有
No.
没有
No.
没有
No.
没有 没有
No. No.
没有
No.
你还想要什么
What do you want?
什么都可以 别饿死我就行
Not to starve to death.
给你这个 可以吗
What do you say?
有活给我♥干♥吗
Got something for me?
朋友们 见证奇迹的时刻到了
It’s showtime, folks.
语出1979年音乐电影《爵士春秋》
120法庭
格罗比斯 你的律师来了
Globis, lawyer.
我要杀了他
I’m gonna kill him.
“法官大人 对不起 我再也不敢了”
“Your honor, I’m very sorry. I’ll never do it again.”
说什么 这
Say what?! Just…
法官大人 对不起 我再也不敢了
Your honor, I’m very sorry, and I’ll never do it again.
好了 皮尔森先生 站起来
Okay, Mr. Pearson, up you go.
站起来 好的
Up you go. All right.
这是什么
What’s this?
我不是让你穿西装吗 不记得了吗
I told you a suit, remember?
你得看起来精神点
Told you you want to look sharp.
这可是我借给你的 记得还给我 走吧
That’s a loaner, okay? I need it back. Let’s go.
-偷盗且有前科 -那孩子就偷了块披萨而已
– Petty with a prior. – The kid took a slice of pizza.
-偷盗且有前科 -他父母简直一团糟
– Petty with a prior. – Look, the parents are a train wreck.
家里也没吃的 他很饿啊
There’s no food in the house! He was hungry!
-偷盗且有前科 -求你了
– Petty with a prior. – Come on!
-你这贴纸还不够 -算了吧
– You’re light on stickers. – Come on.
-五块 -你来真的
– $5. – You serious?
你就四张贴纸 得有五张才行
You got four. You need five.
这四张可是九十分钟的贴纸
There’s four 90-minute stickers there.
你的车都停在这里六个小时零五分了
You’ve been here 6 hours and 5 minutes.
走到那边要十分钟
It takes 10 minutes to walk down here!
五块 要不你再去弄张贴纸
$5, or you go get another sticker.
你以为你谁啊
This makes you feel real important, huh?!
贴纸不够 不够个鬼
Not enough stickers! More stickers!
朋友们 见证奇迹的时刻到了
It’s showtime, folks.
见证奇迹的时刻
It’s showtime.
偷盗且有前科
Petty with a prior.
前科会跟随他一辈子的
Prior will stay on his sheet for life.
偷盗且有前科
Petty with a prior.
你这指控过于严重了
You’re overcharging him.
偷盗且有前科
Petty with a prior.
那边那女的 她每次都少给我算
That lady up there — she shorts me every time, okay?
这不是我的问题 这是你的问题
This is not a me problem — this is a you problem.
这是见证奇迹的时刻
It’s showtime.
怎么了 这可是电影台词
What? It’s from a movie.
出口
-偷盗且有前科 -入店行窃 轻罪而已
– Petty with a prior. – Misdemeanor shoplifting.
-偷盗且有前科 -求你了 让我这一次
– Petty with a prior. – Come on. Meet me halfway.
-偷盗且有前科 -我很难办
– Petty with a prior. – I can’t do it.
-偷盗且有前科 -那要不这样
– Petty with a prior. – Okay, or how about this?
我让那孩子认罪
I plead the kid to the sheet,
你延期宣判
but you give me a continued sentence.
六个月以后 如果他还是乖乖的
And in six months, if he’s still clean,
那你就撤诉
You file for a dismissal.
求你了 你也不想这样和我耗时间吧
Come on. Is this how you want to spend your time?
那要不这些都给你吃
You can have the rest of these.
伯杰 你的律师来了
Berger, lawyer.
伯杰先生 我们之前见过对吧
Oh, Mr. Berger, we’ve met before, haven’t we?
爱迪生先生 你和大发明家同名啊
Mr. Edison, like the inventor?
我是詹姆斯·麦吉尔
I’m James Mcgill.
我是你的律师
I’ll be your lawyer.
没关系 法官决定去看你母亲了
Doesn’t matter. Judge has got to see your mother.
你知不知道谁和你母亲长得像

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!