So, if you just let us go and just —
我们只想回家
We want to just go… home.
给他们松绑吧
I say cut ’em loose.
他说他是联调局的 他都承认了
He said he was FBI. He admitted it.
当时你用剪钳威胁他
You had your wire cutters on him.
他可能是随便编出来的
He would have said anything.
联调局的人会雇那两个火柴棍吗
You really see the FBI hiring those two flaquitos?
可能是吧
Maybe.
无缘无故杀死一名律师得不到任何好处
Croaking a lawyer for no reason is bad business.
如果他失踪了 会有人来找他的
He goes away, someone’s gonna come look for him.
他们闯进了我的房♥子
They walked into my house.
他们对我奶奶不敬
They disrespected my abuelita.
他们叫她”婊♥子♥”
They call her “Biznatch”!
就这么放他们走吗
And they just walk?!
那个律师怎么办
What about the lawyer?
他很尊重你
He’s giving respect.
好吧
Okay.
“詹姆斯·M·麦吉尔
“James M. Mcgill.
你可以信赖的律师”
A lawyer you can trust.”
我知道去哪找你 詹姆斯·麦吉尔
I know how to find you, James Mcgill.
听明白我的话了吗
Understand what I’m saying?
明白
Yeah.
起来
Up.
好了吗
Okay?
带他回自己的车上
Take him back to his car.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是明智之举
Uh, uh, this is — this is good.
-这是正确的选择 谢谢你 -走吧
– This — this is right. Thank you. – Come on.
那…那他们怎么办
What — what — what about them?
-走吧 -哦对
– Come on. – Yeah, right.
-走吧 -好吧
– Come on. – Uh, yeah, right.
你要去哪
Yo, where you going?
等等 我能说一句吗
Uh, wait. Can I — can I say something?
-你去哪 -你能放了他们吗
– Where you going? – Can you let them go?
-放了他们吧 -你脑袋不好使吗
– Just let them go. – Are you stupid?
他们罪不至死 是我指使他们的
They don’t deserve to die. I put them up to it.
我罪不至死 他们也是
I don’t deserve to die, but they don’t, either.
我要剥了他们的皮 就像野猪一样
I’m gonna skin them, like javelinas!
别管他们了 他们只是蛀虫
Forget about them! They’re insects!
他们…想想他们的母亲
They’re — hey, think about their mother.
我唾弃他们的妈妈
I spit on their mama!
她是个温柔的小女人 她…还是个寡妇
She is a sweet little lady. She — she’s a widow.
她整天拼命工作 没日没夜
She works hard all day, every day,
就像他们外婆一样 从早干到晚
Just like her mother before her, from dawn till dusk,
天天为那些富人擦地板
Scrubbing the floors of rich people.
她连走路都要拄着拐杖
She needs a cane to walk, you know?
她得了关节炎 但还是天天干活
She’s got arthritis. And still, she works every day.
为了她自己吗 当然不是
What — for herself? No. No.
是为了他们 为了他们俩
For them — for these two,
她的儿子们 她的宝贝
her boys, her apples of her eye.
你想说他们不配拥有这样的母亲吗
You say they don’t deserve her?
可能吧 但他们是她唯一的支柱
Maybe so, but they’re all she’s got.
现在你要是把他们开膛破肚
Now…You turn them inside out,
我希望你想想会对她造成多大的打击
I want you to think about what happens to her.
不 那是他们的错
No, that’s on them.
他们早该料到这个下场
They should have thought about that.
当我在你奶奶家时
When I was at your abuelita’s place,
你本来准备放了他们
you were gonna let them go.
我觉得那是因为你尽管强硬 但不失公道
Way I see it, that’s because you’re tough, but you’re fair.
你是为了正义
You’re all about justice.
我就是这个意思 正义
That’s what I’m saying — justice.
这两个猪脑子 大嘴巴
These — these two shit-for-brains? These big-mouths?
你已经把他们打得半死
You — you already beat the living hell out of them.
你觉得他们会忘记今天的教训吗
Do you think they’re ever gonna forget today?
不可能的 过了十年
Never — 10 years from now,
他们回想起来仍然会尿裤子
They’re still gonna be crapping their jockeys.
-那还不够 -好吧
– It’s not enough. – Okay, okay.
那么罪罚应该相当
Then let’s talk proportionality.
他们有罪 成立
They’re guilty — oh, agreed.
现在由你来决定该如何正确量刑
Now you have to decide, what’s the right sentence?
像法官一样
Like a judge.
像法官一样
Like a judge.
你听过汉谟拉比法典吗
Ever hear of the Code of Hammurabi —
量刑判罪 以眼还眼
Let the punishment fit the crime, eye for an eye?
以眼还眼
Eye for an eye.
你是说让我戳瞎他们
You want me to blind them.
不 不是
No, no.
他们只是胡说八道
All they did was trash-talk.
那我就把他们的舌头割了
So I cut their tongues out!
等下 我建议…
Wait. See, I’m advising…
你要量刑判罪
that you make the punishment fit the crime.
量刑判罪
Punishment fit the crime.
哥伦比亚领带刑 我要割开他们的喉咙
Columbian neckties — I cut their throats,
再把他们说谎的舌头从刀缝中拉出来
and then I pull their lying tongues through the slits!
“婊♥子♥”
“Biznatch”!
或者 你可以揍到他们眼圈发黑
Or you — you could give them black eyes.
眼圈发黑 那算什么
Black eyes? That ain’t nothing.
你看那边那位 伙计
That one there, homes —
他早就被揍得鼻青脸肿了 蠢货
He already got a black eye, fool.
少帮腔
Stop helping.
或者可以把他们的脚扭断
Or you could sprain their ankles.
-扭断 -他们不是喜欢滑滑板吗
– Sprain? – They’re — they’re skateboarders, right?
他们就是这样敲诈别人的
That — that’s how they run their scam.
要是他们不能滑滑板
They can’t skate.
你就相当于断了他们的财路
You — you hit them where they live.
我才不会用扭的 贱♥人♥
I ain’t spraining nothing, bitch.
我要打断他们的手臂 打断他们的腿
I’m gonna break their arms, and I’m gonna break their legs.
手臂 我们什么时候又扯到手臂上了
Arms? When — when — when did we get on to arms?
-我们… -我要把他们的腿砍下来
– Let’s… – I’m cutting their legs off.
你要这样也可以
But — we could go that way,
我们之前说的是弄断
but…we were talking about breaking.
我觉得咱们方向有点偏了
I think we’re heading in the wrong direction.
好的
Okay.
打断他们的腿
Break their legs.
几条腿
How many legs?
两条 他们有两条腿
Two — they got two legs.
每人 一条腿
One leg — each.
每人一条吗
One leg — each?
他们
They’re —
每人一条 一共两条
One leg each, that’s a total of two legs.
听我说
Uh, hey, look.
他们六个月不能玩滑板
They can’t skateboard for six months,
而且会畏惧你一辈子
and they’re scared of you forever.
让大家知道你才是老大
You show everybody that you are the man,
但你公平公正
but that you’re fair, that you’re just.
每人一条腿
One leg each.
很残忍♥ 但也公平
That’s tough, but it’s fair.
好 按住他们 我没一整天闲工夫
All right, lay ’em out! I ain’t got all day!
这里真♥他♥妈♥热
It’s hotter than shit out here!
别动 这样只会更难受
Quit moving — you’re only gonna make it worse!
我们知错了 知错了
We’re sorry! We’re sorry!

Look it!
好样的 好样的
Hell, yeah! Hell, yeah!
他说他断了条腿 这下如他所愿
He said he had a broke leg — now he’s got one for real!
向你妈妈道歉 贱♥人♥
You — tell your mama you’re sorry, bitch!
另一个
Other one.
看 腿都转了一圈
Look — it’s backwards.
瞧好了
Check it out.
这条要快准狠
I’m gonna do this one real clean.
不 天呐 不
No! Oh, my god! No!
走回家啊 贱♥人♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!