孩子 你在吗
我在厨房♥
他伤得很重
He’s really, it’s really messed up.
孩子 我不知道怎么办
看着门 小心点
Watch the door, okay?
这两个小伙子 他们
你好 会说英语吗
Hey, hello. Habla English?
你是她儿子吗
Hey, are you the son?
我是她孙子
Grandson.
我在开车的时候 突然听到一声响
她开车的时候撞了他
She hit-hit him while driving.
我想我撞到他了
-我的腿 -撞到了
– My leg. – El smack-o.
奶奶 别担心 没事的
可是他们很生气
这贱♥人♥开车碾了我兄弟
Look. Look. Just a crazy old biznatch who ran over my brother.
痛得不得了 好痛啊
It hurts so bad. It hurts so bad.
很严重
It hurts so bad.
看到没 他受伤了
-看 -就是这条腿
– Look at that. – Yeah, it’s this one.
-我的腿 -她撞断了他的腿
– My leg. – She-she broke his leg.
然后她还踩了油门 这是肇事逃逸
And then she stood on the gas. It’s a hit-and-run.
她重罪了我 这是重罪
She, she felonied me. That’s a felony.
事情经过我都拍下来了
Got the whole thing right here.
-天呐 -等等
– Dios mio. – Okay, hold on. Hold on.
让我跟她谈谈
L-let me talk to her.
-快谈 -很好
– So, start talking. – Yeah, good.
-奶奶 没关系的 -发生了什么
看到没 他的腿完全不能着地
Look. He can’t, he can’t put any pressure on it.
我得靠着你
I need to lean on you, so…
我不是故意的
腿肯定断了
I think it’s-it’s definitely broken.
我的腿坏掉了
Es muy mal for my leg-o.
靠着壁炉台
Here. Lean up, lean up on the mantel.
你的电视剧不是要开演了吗 上楼去看电视吧
腿真的很疼
No, man, it really hurts.
撑住 再坚持一下
Just hang in there. Hang in there.
-是”坏掉”吗 -没错 就是坏掉
– “Muy mal”? – Yeah, it’s muy mal.
他们说我麻烦大了
老兄
Dude.
哥们儿 你有麻烦了
Dude. Yes, si, problema.
不会出事的
-现在问题变两个了 -老兄
– And now dos problemas. – Dude!
没事的 我会处理
没错 两个大♥麻♥烦
Si, d-dos big problemas.
把音量调大 这样你才能听见 要调得很大
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re saying, man.
-老兄 -知道了
– Dude. – Si.
-老兄 -明白了
– Dude. – Si.
这里问题大了
We got a real problem here, si.
出事了
Yeah, si problema.
天呐 天呐
Dios mio. Dios mio.
朋友 你要怎么处理这断腿
Hey, amigo, what are you gonna do about this leg situation?
我得去看医生
I really need to see a doctor.
医生可不便宜 要花不少钱
A doctor, doctors ain’t cheap. It’s gonna cost.
你们俩得有人出医药费
Either you or her, somebody’s got to pay.
你想要钱
You want money.
-是 -没错
– Yes! – Yeah, damn straight.
肇事逃逸 这可不是说笑的
Hit-and-run? It’s no joke.
警♥察♥会怎么说
We’re, what are the cops gonna say?
警♥察♥
Cops?
警♥察♥要来吗
They coming?
-可能会来 -这取决于你
– Y-yeah, yeah, maybe. – That’s up to you, man.
警♥察♥–
They, the cops–
随时都有可能看到这盘录像带
they can be looking at this tape anytime now.
都取决于你
It’s all up to you.
我的腿很疼
Oh, that’s really bad.
你叫她”贱♥人♥”
you c-called her “Biznatch”?
-我没有… -是又怎么样
– I didn’t… – Yeah, but whatever, man.
快说个办法 我腿可疼了
Please, hurry it up. I’m hurting here.
给钱 不然我就叫警♥察♥
Show us the green, or la policea is gonna come,
他们会把奶奶带走的哦
and they’re gonna be taking granny away!
她会进监狱 你想这样吗
She’s gonna go to jail. Do you want that?
没错 好好想想吧
Yeah, that’s right, play it smart.
很好 谈谈价钱吧
Okay, good. So, let’s talk dollar amounts.
你所做的一切–
For what you did to my–
不 不
No! No!
贱♥人♥
Biznatch.
绝命律师
第一季 第二集
孩子
Mijo?
孩子
Mijo?
怎么了
没什么 挺好的
那些人还在吗
他们走了
我有麻烦了 是吗
没有 奶奶
No, abuelita.
一切都好 他们不会再来打扰您了
-地毯上是什么 -我把辣茄酱洒了
孩子啊
Ay, mijo.
奶奶
A-abuelita.
-我来帮你 -不 不用 我快擦完了
您要错过电视剧了
好吧
Oh. Bueno.
你确定不用帮忙吗
交给我来处理吧
你真是好孩子
别忘了要用苏打水擦
是 是 别担心
喂 马上过来
Hi. Get over here.
到我奶奶家
Uh, my abuelita’s.
叫上不瞌睡 让纳乔开货车来
Bring No-doze and tell Nacho to bring his van.
开门 我是法♥院♥工作人员
Open up! Officer of the court!
以法律之名 命你开门
Open up in the name of the law!
下午好 这…
Good afternoon. This —
冷静 冷静 我把手举起来
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I’m showing hands.
我…我很放松 没有任何威胁
I’m — I’m relaxed — okay? — Um, non-threatening.
敢动一下 你就死定了
You move, and you’re dead.
明白
Got it.
似乎有点误会
Seems to be a misunderstanding.
这里有没有人叫贝茜·凯特尔曼
Is there, by any chance, a Betsy Kettleman here?
我不确定我现在
See, I’m not sure if this is a situation
应不应该看着您的眼睛
where I should or should not look you in the eye.

Sit.
你是谁
Who are you?
你和那两个红发人♥渣♥是一伙的吗
Are you with those redheaded scumbags?
我叫詹姆斯·麦吉尔 是个律师
My name’s James Mcgill. I’m an attorney.
我接到了委托人的电♥话♥
Uh, I got a call from some clients, uh,
说发生了一点事故
said something about an accident.
我不知道事故详情
I did not get any details.
我在您家前院看到了两个滑板
When I saw some skateboards in your front yard,
我想他们大概…
I assumed they might —
孩子
Mijo…
这人是谁 他和那些人是一起的吗
不 他只是个推销员 奶奶 我来处理
您要去哪里
我去拿点苏打水
孩子 我还能看见你洒的辣茄酱 别让它干了
奶奶 我会用苏打水擦 我保证 相信我
请您回楼上去吧
好 可我不想让它干了
如果干了 就擦不掉了
说吧
Talk.
让我有根据地推测一下这儿发生的事
I’m gonna make an educated guess what happened here.
我的两名委托人
My two clients,
弗里克和弗拉克 两个”拖把头”
Frick and Frack, the mopheads,
遇到了一点交通事故 有点轻微的磕碰
were in a simple traffic accident, a minor fender bender,
但可能是他们站错了地方
but maybe they were on the wrong side of the street,
也可能是没有看马路两边
or they didn’t look both ways.
谁都有可能
It could happen to anyone.
我的委托人展示出了极差的判断力
My clients, exhibiting extremely poor judgment,
居然一路跟着您奶奶
uh, followed your grandmother
到了这间温馨别致的房♥子
to this delightful, well-tended home.
而现在 我推测
Now, at this juncture, I’m deducing
他们说了或做了一些过分的事
that they said or did something that…crossed a line,
而您自有您的道理
And you, with some justification —
教训了他们一番
you put them in their place.
根据这辣茄酱污渍 他俩的下场可能有几种
Based on the salsa stain there, could have gone a couple ways.
底线是…不是说来恶心你
The bottom line — not to be morbid,
但如果他们死了 我猜我…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!