– Kenny, Kenny, are you rolling? – Yeah, yeah. Wait a minute.
老兄 小声点 别这么激动
But, dude, but, dude, pipe down. Chill out, would you?
沃特森老师第四节生物课的同学们
Hey, Mrs. Watson’s fourth-period biology class,
这个是专门为你准备的 好好学着吧
this one’s for you. Watch and learn, losers.
-天呐 -怎么都没有血
– Oh, God! – Dude! Where did all the blood go?!
他都死了 血早就抽干了
Dude, he’s dead. they suck it all out, dumbass.
真棒 他们把血放到哪去了
Awesome. Where do they put it?
我现在切到颈骨了
All right, I’m though the neck bone now, dude.
-真棒 -肯尼 到这来
– Oh, nice. – Kenny, get over here, man.
我弄好了 把它拿走
I’m-I’m getting it. Get this out of here.
好吧
All right. All right, fine.
让我来
Here, let me do it.
-我能行 -好吧
– I got it! – All right.
-拿着 -天呐
– Get that. All right. – Oh, my God.
让我来
Here, let me do it.
走开
Dude, get off!
别激动
Chill out.
好吧 等等
All right. Wait, wait.
等等
Okay, wait for it. Wait.
-终于弄下来了 -这位老兄真是
– Come on! Yeah, baby, yeah! – This dude was-
我猜你肯定会把小♥弟♥弟♥放进他喉咙里
Dude, I dare you to stick your wang in the throat hole.
你放我就放
I will if you will, loser.
好吧
All right, all right!
七百美金
收款人 詹姆斯·麦吉尔
你不会算数吗
What the hell kind of math is that?
一场辩护700美金
$700 per defense.
不是辩护 是”委托人” “人”
No, no, no. “Defendant.” “…dant.”
三个人一共2100 真是便宜
Three defendants, $2,100, which, by the way, bargain–
我可是据理力争
what I did for them.
可人家还是要去蹲监狱啊
They going to jail, ain’t they?
这跟钱有什么关系
So, since when does that matter?!
他们操了一颗死人头
They had sex with a head!
没人让你一次代理三个人
Look, didn’t nobody tell you to try all three of them together.
一次庭审只有700美金
One trial, $700.
你会想我的 你肯定会想我
You’re gonna miss me. You are gonna miss me.
我告诉你 就算天下红雨
Cause it’ll be a cold day in hell
我也不会再为这个傻♥逼♥法庭做公设律师
before I do any more P.D. work for this shitty court!
再见 宝贝
Sayonara, baby!
祝你过得愉快
You have yourself a nice day.
詹姆斯·麦吉尔法律办公室
Law offices of James McGill.
请问找哪位
How may I direct your call?
凯特尔曼夫人 很高兴您能再次来电
Yes, Mrs. Kettleman, so good of you to return.
麦吉尔先生此时不在办公室
A-actually, I don’t have Mr. McGill at the moment,
但是他…
but I know he’d–
棒极了
Oh, splendid.
很抱歉 我们的办公室正在刷漆
Unfortunately, our offices are being painted
到处都乌烟瘴气的
and the fumes are quite horrid.
他能否与您和您的丈夫
Could he meet you and your husband at, say,
在中心路的洛约拉咖啡店见面
Uh, Loyola’s cafe on central?
那就约四点 再见
4:00 it shall be. Cheers.
三块
$3.
我认证过了 看到贴纸了吗
Uh, I’m validated. See the stickers?
是 有五张贴纸
Well, I see five stickers.
少了一张 三块
You’re one shy. It’s $3.
他们给了我… 听着
They gave me — look.
我今天全天都可以免费进出 好吗
I’m validated for the entire day, okay?
五张贴纸 六张贴纸 我才不管什么鬼贴纸
Five stickers, six stickers — I don’t know from stickers.
因为我在那里出庭
Because I was in that court back there
为了救人命 所以…
saving people’s lives, so…
别装逼
Well, gee, that’s swell.
谢谢你让我重建了对司法系统的信任
And thank you for restoring my faith in the judicial system.
但你现在要么付三块钱 要么回去
Now you either pay the $3, or you go back inside
再弄一张贴纸
and you get an additional sticker.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
行 你赢了 祝贺你
Fine. You win. Hooray for you.
倒车
Backing up!
我得倒车 我得再去弄贴纸
I have to back up! I need more stickers!
我的贴纸不够
Don’t have enough stickers!
谢谢 谢谢你 你人真好
Thank you! Thank you — very nice!
他是本月最佳员工
Employee of the month over here!
没错
Yeah!
祝贺他 给他颁奖牌吧
Hooray! Give him a medal!
没事 别紧张 行吗
Don’t do anything, guys. Just relax, all right?
我只是疑惑 为什么你觉得他得雇律师
Well, I’m just fuzzy as to why you think he needs a lawyer.
我觉得克雷格处理公事完美无瑕
I mean, Craig, the way you run your office is beyond reproach.
没错 完美无瑕
Yeah. Beyond reproach.
-没错 -我办事小心
– Yeah. – I’m a stickler, you know, for —
确实 钱方面他很小心
He is. He’s a stickler with the money.
-他办事的确小心 -没错
– He’s definitely a stickler. – Yeah. Yeah.
我肯定他没犯罪
I mean, he’s certainly not guilty of some…
肯定没有 他遵纪守法
Is certainly not. He’s innocent of any wrongdoing.
我非常清楚
That’s abundantly clear to me.
其实我也不会为罪犯当代理律师
And frankly, I don’t go looking for guilty people to represent.
没必要去趟浑水 是吧
I mean who needs that aggravation, right?
没错
Right.
我的信息都是从报纸上看来的
Look, all I know is what I read in the paper.
县财政局的钱
And typically, when money goes missing
不翼而飞 金额达到了
from the county treasury — and the number here is,
160万美元…
Uh, $1.6 million…
-那是会计… -会计核算差额
– Well, that’s an accounting… – It’s an accounting discrepancy.
确实是核算差额
It’s a discrepancy, absolutely.
不过一般呢 出现核算差额
But typically, when that happens,
警方就会找财务主管
the police look at the treasurer.
既然主管就是…
And since that person is, uh —
我只是觉得你该抓住主动权
I just think a little proactivity may be in order.
-好吧 -我只是…
– Well… – You know, I just
觉得雇律师会显得很可疑
think I’d look guilty if I hired a lawyer.
-没错 -不
– Yeah. – No.
其实被捕才让别人觉得你有罪
Actually, it’s getting arrested that makes people look guilty,
即便你是无辜的
Even the innocent ones,
但每天都有无辜的人被捕
and innocent people get arrested every day.
他们最后被关在小房♥间里
And they find themselves in a little room
警探假装是他们最好的朋友
with a detective who acts like he’s their best friend.
“告诉我” 警探说 “帮我查清此案”
“Talk to me,” He says. Uh, “Help me clear this thing up.
“你不用请律师 只有罪犯才需要律师”
You don’t need a lawyer — only guilty people need lawyers.”
你就中招了
And boom!
一失足成千古恨
Hey, that’s when it all goes south.
这时候你就需要一个人帮你
That’s when you want someone in your corner,
不遗余力地帮你
someone who will fight tooth and nail.
律师就像健康保险
Lawyers — you know, we’re like health insurance.
谁都希望自己用不着
You hope you never need it.
但没有可不行
But, man, oh, man, not having it — no.
接下来怎么办
How would we proceed
-如果我们决定 -行 这是一份
– if we decided to, uh… – Oh, well, this is a…
约定函
…letter of engagement.
非常简洁明了
It’s very simple, straightforward.
请仔细阅读 但如果签约
Please, uh, read it closely, but if you sign it, um,
我将马上开始制定辩护策略
I can get started – on that defense strategy of ours
下午就能开始
this very afternoon.
克雷格…
Craig…
我觉得可以明天再说
I think maybe we should sleep on it.
好吧… 当然
Uh…sure.
你觉得呢 麦吉尔先生
Don’t you think, Mr. McGill?
也许我们可以明天再说
Maybe we should sleep on it.
叫我”吉米”就好
Oh, oh, please, call me “Jimmy.”
当然可以
A-absolutely.
反正不急
I mean, there’s no rush.
对了… 克雷格 我们得去接孩子了
You — – oh, and, you know, Craig, we got to pick up the kids…
-没错 -就在… 是啊
– Oh. Right. – Yeah. …at the…yeah. Right.
我们再联♥系♥
Well, uh, we will be in touch.
谢谢你请我们喝咖啡 提建议