我的嘴如火般炽热
My mouth is on fire.
是你的手指像火般炽热
Yes. -Your fingers are on fire…
你的身体如火般炽热
your body’s on fire.
是的
Yes.
我的嘴要吻遍你全身
My mouth is all over you.
我的嘴在吻你的胸…
My mouth is on your chest, kissing your chest…
吮你的乳♥头♥
biting your nipple.
咬在嘴里是的
Biting into it. -Yes.
咬得越来越重
Harder.
不要了!那会伤到我
Stop it! That hurts.
越来越重 住口!我是认真的,你在伤害我
Harder. -Stop it! I’m serious. You’re hurting me.
你离开了
You pulled away.
是的
I did.
那真令人兴奋
It was exciting.
也许对你来说是
For you, maybe.
我不想伤害你
I don’t try to hurt you.
我喜欢受伤,那很兴奋
I like being hurt, it’s exciting.
不是
It’s not.
你粗暴起来就不是了
Not when you’re rough.
我不会粗暴的
I’m not being rough.
你干嘛要搞糟它?
Why did you have to spoil it?
你在使我温暖
You were making me warm.
你干嘛不温柔点?
Why can’t you be gentle?
我很温柔啊不
I am. -You’re not.
你试图伤害我
You tried to hurt me.
你是使我暖和,但同时你伤害了我
You make me warm and then you hurt me.
我受够了
I hurt enough.
我不想再承受痛苦了
I don’t want to feel more pain.
你不能温柔点吗?
Why can’t you be gentle?
是很温柔啊不,你像他们一样
I am. -No, you’re like them.
你像卫兵一样,你像盖世太保一样
You’re like the guards. You’re like the Gestapo.
我们要做得温柔些
We stopped being gentle.
我看到了…
I watched it…
那是我们在外面的时候做的
when we were on the outside.
人们制♥造♥痛苦称之为爱
People made pain and called it love.
我不想那样
I don’t want to be like that.
我做不到你说的那样
I can’t do anything right.
我不理解你
I don’t understand you.
我过去常常是做对的事的
I used to do things right.
你还能做到
You still can.
我想让你快乐
I want to make you happy.
那就对我温柔点
Then be gentle with me.
我不知怎样做
I don’t know how.
抱著我我怕抱你
Just hold me. -I’m afraid to hold you.
别怕我怕
Don’t be. -I’m afraid.
我要溺死了抱著我,求你
I’m going to drown. -Hold me, please.
抱著我
Hold me.

Okay.
我抱著你了
I’m holding you.
是吗?你在我的臂弯里
Are you? -You’re here in my arms, I promise.
我发誓,我抱著你了
I promise, I’m holding you. You’re here.
摸我
Touch me.
在摸吗?在
Are you? -Yes.
在摸
Touching.
温柔点
Gently.
在摸…
Touching…
温柔地摸
softly.
使我热起来
Warm me.
温柔地
Softly.
使我热起来,温柔地
Warm me, gently.
温柔地
Softly.
我在温柔地摸你
I’m touching you softly.
温柔地
Gently.
你很安全
You’re safe.
我会让你安全又温暖
I’ll keep you safe and warm.
此刻你和我在一起了
You’re with me now.
你永远不会再冷了
You’ll never be cold again.
我正抱著你…
I’m holding you now…
安全…
safe…
又温暖
and warm.
只要你在这…
As long as you’re here…
只要你和我在一起…
as long as you’re with me…
只要我抱著你…
as long as I’m holding you…
你就安全无忧
you’re safe.
这样看来好些是吗?
It sounds better. It does?
放松点真的?
Ioosening up. It is?
药有效吗?有
Medicine’s helping? -Yes.
你觉得如何?
How did you get it?
我跟你说了…
I told you…
我向我上司报告了 他带我见了一名长官
I spoke to my barracks leader. He took me to an officer.
哪一个?
Which one?
新来的上尉
Some captain, the new one.
为何不告诉我?
Why don’t you tell me?
你不会停止的也许
You’re never going to let up, are you? -Probably not.
你不喜欢那回答?我会试试的
Suppose you don’t like the answer? -I’ll chance it.
我曾搞过他
I went down on him.
什么?你听到了的
What? -You heard.
我没有你想知道的
I didn’t. -You wanted to know.
我说了你不会那样的
I told you you wouldn’t like it.
是SS上尉吗?
That SS Captain?
他是最糟糕的王八我知
He’s the worst bastard in the– I know.
你搞过他? 不得不那样做,我当时没钱
You went down on him? I had to, I didn’t have any money.
你摸了他?没
You touched him? -No, I just went down on him.
他想要那样,而我又需要药品
That’s what he wanted. I needed the medicine.
我情愿咳嗽错
I’d rather cough. -You wouldn’t.
那个王八蛋对
That bastard.
他是同性恋吗?谁知道?
Is he queer? -Who knows?
也许只是像那样感觉过
Just felt like it, maybe.
他可能是同性恋,但你不喜欢这样
He could be queer, but you don’t like to think about that.
你不想他们是同性恋不
You don’t want them to be queer. I don’t.
真笨
That’s silly.
就让你对一回,是很笨
For once you’re right. lt is silly.
有同性恋纳粹…
There are queer Nazis…
同性恋圣徒,同性恋天才…
and queer saints, and queer geniuses…
还有什么都不是的同性恋…
and queer nobodies…
他们也都是人
just people.
这就是我为何陷入三角恋的原因
That’s why I’m wearing this triangle.
这就是为何应该那样的原因
That’s why you should be wearing it.
你认为上尉会让一个同性搞他?
Do you think the Captain would let a queer go down on him?
即使是犹太人也有诚实的
Somebody straight, yeah, even a Jew.
若他知道我是同性恋会杀了我的
He would kill me if he knew I was a queer.
我的星章会让你拿到药品
My yellow star got your medicine.
谁稀罕?那就拿回去
Who needs it? -Then give it back.
扔掉它,然后死去,你会吗?
Throw it away, why don’t you? And die.
我很厌烦说我有三角恋的关系了
I am tired of being told I should have a pink triangle.
去过斯卢埃特吗?
Ever go to the Silhouette?
去过
Yes.
我未看到你在那
I never saw you there.
你没注意到
You weren’t looking.
格里塔的俱乐部呢? 没去过
Greta’s Club? -No.
好,你还有感觉
Good, you had taste.
白鼠宫呢?
The White Mouse?
偶尔会去
Sometimes.
我很奇怪你从未看到我在那
I’m surprised you never saw me there.
你晒过日光浴吗?
Did you sunbathe?
我喜欢它
I loved to sunbathe.
是裸体晒吗? 当然
In the nude? -Of course.
在河边对
By the river. -That’s right.
你从未看到过我?
And you never saw me?

Actually, I did.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!