我感觉我们都要♥射♥了♥是吗?
I feel us both. -Do you?
是的
Yes.
是的,很强烈
Yes, strong.
还差一点点
More.
现在,只差一点点…继续…
Now, more.
哦,上帝啊!
Oh, my God!
你已经射了?
Did you?
是的,你呢?
Yes, you?
是的
Yes.
你是一个很棒的性伙伴
You’re a good fuck.
你也是
So are you.
最厉害的是?
Max?
什么?
What?
我们做过了
We did it.
操了那些士兵,操了集中营,我们做到了
Fucking guards, fucking camp, we did it.
他们不会杀我们
They’re not going to kill us.
我们做♥爱♥了,我们是真正的伙伴
We made love. We were real, we were human.
我们做♥爱♥了
We made love.
他们不会来杀我们
They’re not going to kill us.
我从来…
I never…
没有想过我们会…
thought we’d…
做♥爱♥连碰也不碰一下
do it without touching.
我做梦也梦到石头
I dream about rocks.
我闭上眼睛就看想到我在搬石头
I close my eyes and I’m moving rocks.
石头…
Rocks…
没有停止过
never end.
我要发疯了 想点别的事情
I’m going insane. -Think of something else.
我昨天晚上一晚上都没睡
I’ve been up all night.
昨天晚上我们营里有人自杀了
Someone in our barracks killed himself.
其它人都不高兴
They hate that.
那完全是随自己的个人意愿
It’s an act of free will.
听说过一个传言了吗?
Heard a rumor.
沙丁鱼?是的
Sardines? -Yes.
我讨厌沙丁鱼,我讨厌所有的食物
I hate sardines. I hate all food.
碎片,沙丁鱼碎片…
Scraps, sardine scraps…
这就是我们一天到晚谈的东西
that’s all we get, anyhow.
不值得一吃
Not worth eating.
从不知道你会吃那些沙丁鱼碎片
Didn’t know you could have sardine scraps.
我要疯了!
I’m going insane.
好拉!是我的错
All right, it’s my fault.
这件工作是最无聊的 我错了,我给你道歉
This job’s the worst. I got it wrong, I’m sorry.
我能来这里很高兴
I’m glad to be here.
为什么?
How can you be?
这是我的秘密
That’s my secret.
或许我一闭上眼睛…
Maybe if I closed my eyes….
听到传言了吗?
Heard a rumor.
什么传言?
What?
我们有土豆吃了
We may get potatoes.
什么时候?明天
When? -Tomorrow.
我不相信 是我营里的人说的
I don’t believe it. -They said so in my barracks.
你营里的谁?一些家伙
Who is “they”? -Some blokes.
他们很性感吗?闭嘴
Are they sexy? -Shut up.
你不应该和我们在一起 你应该去哪里?
You should be with us, where you belong.
不,你不应该到这里来的
No, but you shouldn’t be here.
我想在这儿
I want to be here.
为什么?
Why?
因为我喜欢石头…
Because I love rocks…
因为我爱你
because I love you.
我也是
I do.
我爱你
I love you.
很愚蠢吗?
Isn’t that silly?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我要把这些整平一些
Arranging these neatly.
这里很潮湿
We’ve become sloppy.
会让你滑倒的
They can beat you for it.
不要爱我!
Don’t love me.
这是我的秘密 不要爱我!
It’s my secret. Don’t love me.
不要爱我!
It makes me happy.
我有个手势
And I have a signal.
当我向你这样擦眉毛时,像这样…
When I rub my left eyebrow at you, like this…
这就是说我爱你
it means I love you.
我想你是不知道的
I bet you didn’t know that.
别爱我
Don’t love me.
我忍♥不住
I can’t help it.
我不想有人爱我太糟了
I don’t want anybody to love me. -Too bad.
我不能给回爱给别人 谁问了你要吗?
I can’t love anybody back. -Who’s asking you to?
同性恋不是爱,他们不想我们这样
Queers aren’t meant to love. They don’t want us to.
你知谁爱过我吗?
You know who loved me?
你知谁爱过我吗?
Do you know who loved me?
那个男孩
That boy.
那个舞男
That dancer.
我不记得他的名字了,但我杀了他
I don’t remember his name, but I killed him.
明白吗?
See?
同性恋不是爱
Queers aren’t meant to love.
我也会杀了你的
I’ll kill you, too.
恨我吧
Hate me.
那样会更好
That’s better.
恨我…
Hate me…
不要爱我
don’t love me.
我会做我想做的事
I’ll do what I want to do.
这不关你的事
It isn’t any of your business, anyhow.
我不也相信我们在做的事
I don’t believe we’re doing this.
石头能弄出感觉来,但雪没有
Rocks make sense, but not snow.
我的手…
My hands are….
那是种变化
It makes a change.
你有个兵营领导
You have a barracks leader.
他会给你药吃没关系
He can get you medicine. It doesn’t matter.
如果你对头儿没问题的话 没关系
If you’re nice to the Capo. It doesn’t matter.
你瘦了我不像沙丁鱼
You’re losing weight. I don’t like sardines.
情况变糟了是天变冷了
It’s getting worse. -And it’s getting colder.
你得吃药别唠唠叨叨了
You need medicine. -Stop nagging me.
你要爱惜你自己
I thought you loved yourself.
太冷了
It’s too cold.
我好怕
I’m scared.
我又何尝不是?
Who isn’t?
我想你保重一点
I want you to care.
我会的,如果我暖和一点的话
I would, if I was warm.
我给温暖
I’ll warm you.
不能
You can’t.
我会紧靠著你
I’m next to you.
不要
Don’t start.
我要和你做♥爱♥
I’ll make love to you.
现在不行不,就现在
Not now. -Yes, now.
我头痛,做不来别开玩笑
I have a headache. I can’t. -Don’t joke.
我要和你做♥爱♥
I’ll make love to you.

No.
我会给你温暖
I’ll make you warm.
不能
You can’t.
你会感到温暖的
You’ll feel warm.
不能你会感觉到的
I can’t. -You’ll feel it.
在我手指上有
In my fingers.
全身都会有
All over.
我感觉不到
I can’t.
我在吻你的手指
I’m kissing your fingers.
它们已麻木掉了
They’re numb.
我的嘴如火般炽热
My mouth is on fire.
我的手指…在变暖和
My fingers…. -Are getting warm.
是吗?
Are they?
慢慢变得暖和
They’re getting warm.

Yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!