我想尝尝
Choke on it.
你不知道我有多想尝尝
I can’t tell you how much I want you to choke on it.
天哪!
Christ!
还记得可♥卡♥因♥吗?
Remember cocaine?
记得
Yes.
我想要可♥卡♥因♥
I’d like some cocaine.
你想要什么?
What would you like?
新眼镜
New glasses.
我的眼睛变了
My eyes have changed.
得有一副新的眼镜配对
I need a new prescription.
我想要一副新眼镜在阿姆斯特丹
I’d like new glasses. In Amsterdam.
对,在阿姆斯特丹
Sure. In Amsterdam.
可♥卡♥因♥和新眼镜
Cocaine and new glasses.
你将会有车间的
You’ll have plants.
漂亮的荷兰车间
Wonderful Dutch plants.
还有舞蹈班
And dance classes.
你知道吗?
And do you know what?
我们可以买♥♥一条荷兰狗
We can buy a Dutch dog.
谁都应该有条狗
Everyone should have a dog.
发烧
Burning.
没有
Don’t.
我真的爱你
I really love you.
不要
Don’t.
要是被他们听到…
If they hear us….
他们听不到的
They won’t hear us.
柏林的大街上
Streets of Berlin
我得马上离你而去
I must leave you soon
你会原谅我吗?
Will you forget me?
我真的曾经…
Was I ever really
来过这里吗?
here?

Iisten.
快跑!
Run.
卢迪!
Rudy!
戴眼镜的
Glasses.
把你的眼镜给我
Give me your glasses.
羊角边的
Horn-rimmed.
很有学问什么?
Intelligentsia. -What?
站起来
Stand up.
踩你的眼镜
Step on your glasses.
踩烂它
Step on them.
带走他
Take him.
麦克斯
Max!
眼镜
Glasses.
不要!
Don’t!
不要去,你帮不了他
Don’t move. You can’t help him.
这没有发生
This isn’t happening.
它发生了
It’s happening.
他们要把我们带到哪里去?
Where are they taking us?
去一个集中营
A detention camp.
很可能是塔查你怎么知道?
Probably Dachau. -How do you know?
我被送去过那里
I’ve been through transport.
是他们为一个教会电影把我 带到古龙那时候去的
They took me to Cologne for a propaganda film.
粉红色的三角形很健康
Pink Triangle in Good Health.
粉红色的三角形,那是什么?
“Pink triangle,” what’s that?
同性恋,假如你是同性恋者 你就戴那个东西
Queer. lf you’re queer, that’s what you wear.
就像犹太人戴一个黄色的星星一样
Iike Jews, a yellow star.
政♥治♥犯,红三角,刑事犯,绿色
Political, a red triangle. Criminal, green.
粉红是很低下的
Pink is as low as you can get.
这没有发生
This isn’t happening.
这不应该发生
This can’t be happening.
假如你能活着离开火车 你就有机会活下去
If you survive the train, you stand a chance.
这里是他们折磨你的地方
Here’s where they break you.
你不能为你朋友做任何事情
You can do nothing for your friend.
假如你想去帮他,他们会杀了你的
If you try to help him, they will kill you.
假如你关心你的朋友,他们也会杀了你
If you try to care for his wounds, they will kill you.
假如你想活下去,他就不能存在
If you want to stay alive, he cannot exist.
不应该发生这种事
This can’t be happening.
他没机会了,他戴了眼镜
He hasn’t a chance. He wore glasses.
什么也没发生
It isn’t happening.
什么也没发生
It is happening.
这个人是谁?
Who is this man?
我不认识
I don’t know.
他是你朋友吗?
Your friend?
看着他
Iook at him.
看着他!
Iook!
是你朋友吗?不是
Your friend? -No.
是你朋友吗?
Your friend?
是你朋友吗?不是
Your friend? -No.
站起来
Stand up.
打他!
Hit him.
就像这样
Iike this.
打他,他是你朋友,不是
Hit him. It’s your friend. -No.
睁开你的眼睛
Open your eyes.
再来一次
Again.
够了!
That’s enough.
你的朋友?
Your friend?
不是 不是
No. -No.
起来!
Stand up.
带走他
Take him.
你好
Hello.
黄色的星星?
Yellow star?
什么?
What?
你是犹太人?
Jew?
是的
Yes.
我没想到你是犹太人
I wouldn’t have thought it.
你是怎么得到那个的?
How did you get that?
什么?
What?
你的粉红三角形
Your pink triangle.
我上交了一份请♥愿♥书
I signed a petition.
什么请♥愿♥书?
What kind?
马格纳斯效用
For Magnus Hirschfeld.
他想搞同性恋
He wanted to make queers–
这很正常
Iegal.
但是纳粹抓了他
But the Nazis got him.
我是一个护士
I was a nurse.
他们说同性恋者不能做护士
They said a queer couldn’t be a nurse.
假如我必须去碰一个人 的阴♥茎♥会怎么样?
Suppose I had to touch a patient’s penis?
他们说宁愿我做囚徒也不要我做护士
They said rather than be a nurse, I should be a prisoner.
所以…
So…
我就这样得到了粉红色的三角形
that’s how I got my pink triangle.
你是怎么得到你黄色的星星的?
How’d you get the yellow star?
我是犹太人
I’m Jewish.
你不是犹太人,你同性恋
You’re not Jewish, you’re queer.
可能我都是
Maybe I’m both.
你宁愿有两样
Then you’d wear both.
不,我一样也不想要
I didn’t want one.
一样也不想要?
Didn’t want one?
你说过那是最差劲的
You told me it was the lowest.
你这样得到了黄色的星星
But so is a yellow star.
是的,我不想成为一个同性恋者…
I didn’t want to be a queer…
所以我就拼命工作
so I worked a deal.
为盖世太保工作?是的
With the Gestapo? -Yes.
你真是个混♥蛋♥!
You’re full of shit.
我在集中营里面拼命工作
I’m going to work a lot of deals in the camp.
总有一天他们会放了我的
Sooner or later, they’ll release us.
我只是想自救,这是他们跟我说的
I’m only under protective custody. That’s what they told me.
我想活下去
I’m going to stay alive.
在这个地方,友情只能保持12小时
Friendship lasts about 1 2 hours in this place.
我们的友情在火车上已经结束了
We had ours on the train.
你觉得我们下了火车 就不是朋友了,是吗?
You didn’t think l’d make it, did you? Off the train.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!