胡说些什么呀
What a desperate thing to say.
来,拿着这个
Here, take this.
我们不想要闭嘴,卢迪
We don’t want it. -Shut up, Rudy.
别再叫我闭…闭嘴
Stop telling me to shut– -Shut up.
不够
It’s not enough.
如果他们抓到我们,我会名字说出来
If they catch us, I’ll name names.
威胁我,我好怕哦
A threat. I’m utterly terrified.
给…
Here….
我是真正的天主教♥徒♥
I’m a true Christian.
在服务完成之前我一个字儿 也不说给盖世太保听
I won’t say a word to the Gestapo until the service is over.
再见
Ciao.
我不会离开柏林的
I’m not leaving Berlin.
我们一定要离开我们不必
We have to. -We don’t have to.
我已经付清了下两个星期 的舞蹈课钱,我不能走
I’ve paid up for dance class for the next two weeks. I can’t leave.
你为何一定要带他回家?
Why did you have to take him home?
你会毁了这一切的
You’ve ruined everything.
回去上你的舞蹈课吧
Go back to your fucking dance class.
他们会乱枪打死你的
They can shoot you in the middle of an arabesque.
别挡路
Move out of the way.
我们上哪儿去?
Where will we go?
怎么回事
What is it?
你爱他吗?
Do you love him?
什么?那个舞者
What? -The dancer.
天!
Christ!
我只是觉得自己有责任
I just feel responsible.
帅哥是不用负责任的
Fluffs can’t afford that kind of responsibility.
你笑什么呀?那个词
Why are you laughing? -That word.
“帅哥”
“Fluffs.”
他妈的!
Damn!
我们再也不允许做帅哥了
We aren’t allowed to be fluffs, anymore.
也不允许接吻或是拥抱
We aren’t even allowed to kiss or embrace…
或是幻想
or fantasize.
有那样想法的话他们会逮捕你的
They can arrest you for having fluff thoughts.
佛雷迪叔叔!
Uncle Freddie!
这没什么好笑的
It’s not funny.
我想天竺葵是最好的
I think geraniums are best.
他一家人挺关照我的
The family takes care of me.
可你…
But you…
让每个人都难看
throwing it in everyone’s face.
不管他们要的东西和你有没有关系
No wonder they don’t want anything to do with you.
马克西米利安
Maximilian…
收下票我要两张
take the ticket. I need two.
可我没有合适的衣服去参加舞会
But I haven’t the right dress for the dance.
瞧
Iook.
那儿
Over there.
挺帅的
Cute.
我想
I suppose.
他是男同性恋吗?
Think he’s a fluff?
我才不在乎呢
Don’t care.
除了那男中音
Except the baritone.
你从34年开始就参加赛跑了
You’ve been on the run since ’34…
一年后就和那个舞者好上了
over a year with that dancer.
他的家人都知道这件事
The family knows all about it.
你不能那样过日子
You can’t live like that.
请…我要两张票
Please– I need two tickets.
“弄不到两张”我也弄不到两张
I can’t get two. -“l can’t get two.”
什么都起不了作用,对吗?
Nothing really works, does it?
出去
Get out.
作个交易怎么样?
How about a deal?
两张去阿姆斯特丹的票 两张新的身份证
Two tickets to Amsterdam, two new identity cards.
一旦到了阿姆斯特丹 我就摆脱掉他
Once we get to Amsterdam, I’ll ditch him.
家人会来找我回去的
The family can have me back.
或许他们不想要你回去
Maybe they don’t want you back.
要你等上100年
It’s been 10 years.
他们想我回去
They want me.
这个交易不错
It’s good business.
我是家中的独子
I’m an only son.
还记得那个神父想安排的婚姻吗?
Remember that marriage that Father wanted to arrange?
她父亲也有家钮扣厂
Her father had button factories, too.
她现在是个寡妇了,住在布鲁塞尔
She’s a widow now, lives in Brussels.
可以再结婚
Make the arrangements again.
我们的钮扣厂可以和她的联姻
Our button factories can sleep with her button factories.
到最后这一切都告吹的时候 你就可以带我会德国了
And eventually when all this blows over, you can get me back to Germany.
如果我想找个男生的话…
If I want a boy…
我会包他起来…
I’ll rent him…
就像你一样
Iike you.
我将是个谨慎从容的…
I’ll be a discreet, quiet…
男同性恋
fluff.
请你让我们活着离开
Just get us both out alive.
我自己想不到办法
I can’t do things on my own.
起码现在不行
Not now.
我得问问你父亲
I’ll have to ask your father.
走吧
Walk away.
保重
Be careful.
你应该签名
You should sign on.
他们不会检查你的护照的
They don’t check your papers.
这对肩部也是个好的锻炼
It’s good exercise, too, for the shoulders.
我有个好的护肩
I’m getting nice shoulders.
你今天做了些什么?没什么
What did you do today? -Nothing.
我到镇里去了
I went to town.
我在做些事情真的?
I’m working on something. -Really?
一笔交易
A deal.
交易,太好了
A deal. Wonderful.
我得弄得新的护照和票回阿姆斯特丹
I might get us new papers, and tickets to Amsterdam.
你说过在汉堡的在汉堡没用的
You said that in Hamburg. It didn’t work out, in Hamburg.
你说过在斯图加特的 你能重复一下那目录吗?
You said that in Stuttgart. -You gonna recite the list?
为何不?我对你的交易已感厌倦了
Why not? I’m tired of your deals.
你知道吗?这奶酪发臭
You know what? This cheese stinks.
为何我们不过去呢?
Why don’t we just cross it?
什么?
What?
边境
The border.
今天上班那家伙对我说这很简单
This guy on the job today was telling me it’s easy.
他说知道地点
He said he knew spots.
地点?
Spots?
过边境的地方
Spots to get through.
我叫他过来对你说
I told him to come talk to you.
这里?是的
Here? -Yes.
卢迪,我对你说过,我们不想有 任何人知道我们在这里
Rudy, I told you, we don’t want anyone to know that we’re here…
或者是我们想过关,你就那么笨吗?
or that we’re trying to cross the border. Are you that stupid?
我不笨!他可能会报♥警♥的
I’m not stupid! -He could tell the police.
好吧,就算我笨吧
Okay, so I am stupid.
为何我们不试试呢?
Why don’t we just try it anyway?
因为我正在做一笔交易
Because I am working on a deal.
和谁?
Who with?
我不能告诉你
I can’t tell you.
这日子没法过了 我们身处深山众林之中
This is crazy. We’re in the middle of the jungle.
森林众林
Forest. -Jungle.
我是舞者,不是莫格里
I’m a dancer, not Mowgli.
我不能再跳舞了,我自己走远了
I can’t dance anymore. I’ve walked my feet away.
可你不在意,你在做笔交易
But you don’t mind. You’re working on a deal.
你在柏林有笔交易,现在众林中也是
You worked on a deal in Berlin, and now in the jungle.
森林
Forest.
众林
Jungle.
我想离开这里
I want to get out of here.
我本来可以的
I could have.
还是你对
But you’re right.
我太笨了
I’m stupid.
难道你就眼睁睁地看着我在这等死吗?
Now you’re just hanging around, waiting for me to die.
我以为你在奶酪里面下毒了
I think you’ve poisoned the cheese.
那是你的奶酪
It’s your cheese.