我只知道 我厌倦了每个人都告诉我我该做什么
I do know… that I am tired of everyone telling me what to do.
萨姆 快下来
Sam, come on!
别碰那个
Don’t touch that!
萨姆 放开那个 我求你了
Sam, leave that! I’m beggin’ you!
琼 我们想给你最好的
Joon, we want what’s best for you.
我知道
I know that.
我…
I…
萨姆 立刻下来
Sam, come down now!
你会惹上麻烦的
You’re gonna get in trouble!
我觉得我想试试自己住在自己的公♥寓♥里
I think I want to try living in my own apartment.
我不知道
Hm… I don’t know.
萨姆 别荡了
Sam, stop swinging!
但是我很乐意让你试试
But I’m willing to let you try.
我会准备她的出院材料
I’ll prepare the papers for her release.
谢谢你 加维医生
Thank you, Dr. Garvey.
下来 萨姆
Come down! Sam!
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我知道
I know.
我也是
Me, too.
我等会回来看你 好吗
I’m gonna check you out, OK?
好的
OK.
我们之前没试过这么做吗
Haven’t we tried this before?
试过 但是我的生活现在远没那么复杂了
Yeah, but my life’s a lot less complicated now.
-琼在里面吗 -是的
-Is Joon inside? -Yeah.

OK.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!